Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana (2136 Views)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Policeman Allegedly Caught handling Dead Woman’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by moseskalu555: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2020

It is alleged that Davido and Chioma are currently not on good terms.

According to a popular Instagram blogger Cutie Julls, Davido and his favorite baby mama, Chioma, traded blows before he went to Ghana to continue trading the blows with Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy.

The self-acclaimed African giant attacked the CEO of DMW Records on sight, and that resulted in a brawl inside a Twist Night club in Accra, Ghana, while Wizkid was sitting unconcerned drinking wine after the three current biggest Nigerian artists clashed in the same club.

Well, Cutie Julls has taken to Instagram and alleged that Davido is currently not on good terms with Chioma Avril Rowland because they traded blows before the singer went to Ghana.

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/chioma-allegedly-caught-davido-cheating-before-he-went-to-ghana/

Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by illicit(m): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Wait o.... so Davido is now an international trader....
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2020
I smell blatant lies all over this thread. Op talk true, you and that awon blogger must be descendants of a certain Minister in Nigeria whose first name starts with Lia.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by powerkey: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2020
moseskalu555:

It is alleged that Davido and Chioma are currently not on good terms.

According to a popular Instagram blogger Cutie Julls, Davido and his favorite baby mama, Chioma, traded blows before he went to Ghana to continue trading the blows with Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy.

The self-acclaimed African giant attacked the CEO of DMW Records on sight, and that resulted in a brawl inside a Twist Night club in Accra, Ghana, while Wizkid was sitting unconcerned drinking wine after the three current biggest Nigerian artists clashed in the same club.

Well, Cutie Julls has taken to Instagram and alleged that Davido is currently not on good terms with Chioma Avril Rowland because they traded blows before the singer went to Ghana.

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/chioma-allegedly-caught-davido-cheating-before-he-went-to-ghana/

If A celebrity like Davido doesn't cheat, who else will?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2020
was he married to chioma legally? y him no go straff
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by Nazgul: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
SmellySperm:
was he married to chioma legally? y him no go straff
To think this girl dropped out from school because of her relationship with him is so annoying.

Marriage she no see...

Certificate she no get...

Job she no get...

Her only achievement is that she's davido's baby mama.
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by mosdii(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
What is she offering in the sham of a relationship other than being his baby mama?

Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by DasaintHope(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2020
It will end in tears for Chioma
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by 44Bulldog(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2020
I don tell am....E don happen X5 cheesy
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by ifytrik(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Even if davido cheat on her with 1000girls, she should count herself lucky. marrying a celebrity is like dating a prostitute, na public food dem be
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by olufadeke86267: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
It will end in tears for Chioma
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:

To think this girl dropped out from school because of her relationship with him is so annoying.

Marriage she no see...

Certificate she no get...

Job she no get...

Her only achievement is that she's davido's baby mama.
that's a typical naija babe for u

1 Like

Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tell us another story
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by Sailorsoldier1: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
powerkey:

I tire oooo .... Even Pastors cheat. I will cheat
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by millionboi2: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
I smell blatant lies all over this thread. Op talk true, you and that awon blogger must be descendants of a certain Minister in Nigeria whose first name starts with Lia.
Even if is true, should it be your business?
Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by moseskalu555: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
re u supporting him
powerkey:

Re: Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana by Iykenuwa(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
mosdii:
What is she offering in the sham of a relationship other than being his baby mama?

[s]Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them[/s]

Can you just speak for your Mum, sisters and daughters?

(1) (Reply)

I Hate My Mother!!! I Wish My Father Wasn't My Father / My Ex-boyfriend Usee My Womb For Money Rituals - Lady Narrates / Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.