Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 (18716 Views)

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
humilitypays:
I am recovering already. it is serious bro. it can kill you if you have any underlying sickness like high.bp, cancer, brain tumor, type 2 diabetes, heart related issues, asthma, etc. But i was lucky no underlying illness yet I passed through hell. a family member is seriously down as we speak

Covid is a scam not because those without ETERNAL LIFE don't get sick with the virus but because it's not enough to scam the world to shut down everywhere. Thyfoid fever is worse than covid. The church is not a place for transmitting viruses but the place for healing!

How can a Christian who knows he/she have eternal life be scared of common covid. The Bible says if you take in any deadly thing, it shall not hurt you. The church has really been a baby church for so long! Now is the time for the manifestation of the sons of God! Can God become sick? Never! Christianity is not a religion but having Almighty God living in a human person! With Christianity, you become a carrier of God and not diseases! Where you go, Almighty God goes!

Galatians 4:1 says the heir, as long as he's a child differs not from the servants though he be Lord of all.

If a Christian is still a baby spiritually, he will suffer same things as those without (unbelievers) ETERNAL LIFE!

I have the life of God in me, so I don't get sick! This has been the testimony of my life!

I encourage you all to watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome from today from 7pm. Download the livetv mobile app to watch! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by NoToPile: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2020
I still don't gerrit, if services can hold till 11pm why not then hold service from 11pm-12am.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=humilitypays post=97516005]My advice to people, do this years crossover night in your house, you and your healthy immediate family members only. people should avoid crowded places now oh. avoid visiting anybody this season. stay safe. many people are carrying covid19 but are assymptomatic but still highly infectious.[/quote][/s]
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by richie240: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:

Don't let your ignorance leads you into a journey of no return.
I have personally lost 2 close friends to Covid.
Others have lost closed once to HIV/aids, cancer, (ordinary) malaria etc, and d world has not come to a halt.

Let's quit acting as if since the invention (yes, lab-generated) of covid, that has bn d only disease killing ppl!

Even ordinary malaria has bn killing ppl.
cool

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by wesley80(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
CAN CANNOT give a blanket directive to all churches. The Catholics and Anglicans that make up its leadership are free to adhere to their directive.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Elolam87:
Now I can say this is a pure attack on the church of God by the evil forces. We are in a critical period,and you just need to hold on to your faith in Christ Jesus.Ask yourself this questions:
1.Why is the emphasis always on the church of God when it comes to corona virus.A Church which is supposed to be a place where you receive healing is now considered a place where you can contract infections.Think of these things.
2.You go to market from morning till evening with no face mask .You can even decide to be in bank from morning till evening,and you are comfortable with it ,but when it comes to attending church service with limited worshippers ,they start to mention corona virus.Think of these things.

They have attempted to shut down the world because of corona virus,and it was successful.There is an ongoing plan to hand over the world to a single creature.Just prayerfully watch how the event unfolds.
Soon,the Antichrist will be revealed. Son of man, settle with your creator,and accept Christ as your personal Lord and savior. Shalom

Thank you for your beautiful write up.

My advice to Christians: If your Pastor is afraid of covid then he doesn't really believe in Jesus in truth! Arch Bishop Idahosa once said, if your church cannot change you, change your church! The Rapture of the church is any moment, all the signs are there for us to see. Don't act like the people in Noah's day who refused to enter the ark thinking Noah was not serious or he had gone mad. I invite you to Christ Embassy Cross over night service! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by richie240: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Elolam87:
Now I can say this is a pure attack on the church of God by the evil forces. We are in a critical period,and you just need to hold on to your faith in Christ Jesus.Ask yourself this questions:
1.Why is the emphasis always on the church of God when it comes to corona virus.A Church which is supposed to be a place where you receive healing is now considered a place where you can contract infections.Think of these things.
2.You go to market from morning till evening with no face mask .You can even decide to be in bank from morning till evening,and you are comfortable with it ,but when it comes to attending church service with limited worshippers ,they start to mention corona virus.Think of these things.

They have attempted to shut down the world because of corona virus,and it was successful.There is an ongoing plan to hand over the world to a single creature.Just prayerfully watch how the event unfolds.
Soon,the Antichrist will be revealed. Son of man, settle with your creator,and accept Christ as your personal Lord and savior. Shalom
The endpoint is the 'vaxxines', and d church is d only body that will stand against it when d time for compulsory vaxxination arrives as it' (d church) comes to full realization of the fulfilment of a pre-told prophecy.

That time of d fulfilment of d prophecy of d book of Rév 13 has come.
The main purpose of this lab-generated 'virús' is the mark of d béàst and what better way to do this than thru d (náno-chipped infested) vaxxines.

A 'vaxxine certificate' will be issued to those who've received it and without it, just as d scriptures had prophecied, u'll be rendered practically comatose as u'll not be able to buy, sell, work, travel etc.

All these sim card linked to our national identity number bum-kum is also geared towards d same purpose.
cool

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by 217seventeen: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

These were millionaires and renowned Medical Drs and Ex Senator in Nigeria.
They were not poor rat church like you.
They didn't live in shanty like you
[/s]
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by CrestMan: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
richie240:
Boy, keep quiet and stop spreading ur ignorance!
Are u aware that d covvid19 is less dangerous than cancer, kidney disease, type-1 diabetes, HIV/aids etc and has a 98% recovery rate?

In short its no different from d average malaria/flu.

Let's stop for once and use d grey matter BTW our ears.
Its not everything oyiboman says dts legit. They have their own agenda.
cool

[s][/s]

The bottomline is "its treatable and not a death sentence".
Cancer, hiv/aids has no cure till date and d world didn't come to a halt as a result.

Let's use our 'no.6' and not (blindly) key into the whiteman's mischievous agenda.

The reason for all ds noise is d (nànò-chippéd) vàccînes. They want the whole world to be vàccînatèd and are using d cövid19 as smokescreen!
Stay woke!
cool

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by 217seventeen: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question
[/s]
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Xano(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2020
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by 217seventeen: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Don't let your ignorance leads you into a journey of no return.
I have personally lost 2 close friends to Covid.
[/s]
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by Charly68: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Where do we stand in the body of Christ ? Why do we preach that our God heals and yet behave as if what we preach is not authentic . Why must we keep on exhibiting fear when God told us never to fear anything because He is with us. Is the power of God not alive again? Why did th bible says ,we shall be witnesses to him after the Holy Spirit has come upon us. ?.This nonsense must stop.. those who have faith to worship their God into the breaking of the new year should be allowed to do so while the fearful ones should stay at home. Afterall only 300 men were chosen out of several thousands of men that wanted to fight with Gideon .
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by adaugo59216: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
CAN CANNOT give a blanket directive to all churches. The Catholics and Anglicans that make up its leadership are free to adhere to their directive.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by aalangel(f): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
CAN is the problem...
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by ayandee: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
NoToPile:
I still don't gerrit, if services can hold till 11pm why not then hold service from 11pm-12am.
from 12am there will be lots of hugs and handshakes in churches to celebrate the new year. The virus can be easily transmitted that way.
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by AprokoGirl: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
PopSmoke:
to avoid stories that touch

but fools and sheeps would still do otherwise cos Contact Details they so much believe in this cross over night shît

it's just another midnight fool
Re: CAN Lagos Chapter Directs Churches To Close At 11pm On December 31 by maak400: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2020
tellwisdom:
I should be drinking palm wine by then sad
Where have you been bro? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / Six Important Reasons You Should Be Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.