Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns (21880 Views)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Minimum Wage: Don’t Twist My Comments, Makinde Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Studivo: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Buhari is mad

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by alphaRego01(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Pope sef de enjoy

Archbishop de enjoy

All of dem na cartel
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Josphine4good(f): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Northerners hate hearing the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by dat9jaguy(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Flyingngel:
How I wish I was the President, I can conveniently say that I will take this Mumuric man through the law process of law and finally jail him.
How can somebody that is from Southwest be more concern abt Island in far not but neglect the wanton killing and kidnapping of his tribal men and women.

You would jail him for expressing his opinions because you disagree with him?
You guys are just tyrants in the making.
God help this country because the youths seem to be worse than the present generation ruling.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Crimsoneagle: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:
You are appropriating the powers of God to yourself.
You might even for die before him and die worse than him.
So desist from such hollier than thou commentaries.

Having said that Kukah's sermon was spot on, except for the coup part.

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.
what's all this fuckery you all display, when the heck did bishop Kukah call for a coup abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by ndukwejoe(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
who does not know that Buhari and nepotism is like ASUU and strike

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by aycorporat(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad

You are a nincompoop and won't end well
Shebi you have changed your moniker from the former Gotv you this useless bigot claiming to be a Christian. More bans to come your way this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by orlaglobal234: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
MURIC na basterd

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Essence20(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
The way things are going now...small thing fit cos big wahala.
People should be calming down o.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by CodeTemplar: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:
That Kukah man is an old bitter fool. Don't know his problem, even Jonathan had moved on. Pathetic loser
What a fool you are to think the reality on ground can be linked with GEJ. was BH all over the north during his time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Yada01(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad

How can you carry big head and have nothing in it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Yada01(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Religious leaders, individuals are speaking against the insecurities witnessed in the country

Why is MURIC , not speaking against it

Is it true that they are sponsored by a terrorist group

We will not forget so soon that they receive funding from terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Sonnobax15(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:
That Kukah man is an old bitter fool. Don't know his problem, even Jonathan had moved on. Pathetic loser
Sometimes,it's more sensible to be mute than spew thrash...
You know you can't hide the truth forever, right?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by kraftysprouts: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:
You are appropriating the powers of God to yourself.
You might even for die before him and die worse than him.
So desist from such hollier than thou commentaries.

Having said that Kukah's sermon was spot on, except for the coup part.

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.

All the coups except the first one are done by NORTHERNS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Cajal(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Leave atiku man alone ooo
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tesppidd: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Crimsoneagle:
what's all this fuckery you all display, when the heck did bishop Kukah call for a coup abeg...
"If a Southern President had done all that Buhari has done, there will be a coup"

A man like Kukah has got a lot of followers and loyalists, some educated and some illiterate, some discretionary and some lacking in discretion.

The above statement is unnecessary and capable of inciting.

There are a million ways he could have criticize and condemned all that Buhari stands for without making the above comment.

If you cannot understand the inciting nature of the above comment then you are not too sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by kraftysprouts: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

But Muslims can say things like that?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by dat9jaguy(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
aycorporat:

You are a nincompoop and won't end well
Shebi you have changed your moniker from the former Gotv you this useless bigot claiming to be a Christian. More bans to come your way this year.

Na wah o. On top matter wey no go put food for your table.
Discuss intelligently without emotions. Nobody go carry first for this discussion.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by hgarba10: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:
You seem to be the only fool here who is okay with the happenings in this country.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by BreconHills(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration?. You won’t die well. Take note.

You have to be careful about cursing people simply because you have a difference of opinion. Its a massive over reaction.

Proverbs 26:2 1 Peter 3:10, Psalm 109:17
Even if you are not a Christian, common sense you should know you cannot just write what you like on other peoples walls ( the universe)
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by BizBayo: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

But you are a clown Sha, and an agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Something should be done about this Muric fool,Ishaq Akintola before he plunges the country into a serious religious crisis with his careless and dangerous assertions that are capable of further dividing the country along religious line.

Even as a Muslim, I sincerely don't like that useless religious fanatic. He is an irritant fool and a bastard !
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:

It's not about pathetic Jonathan, you pathetic fool. He only mentioned Jonathan to illustrate how certain people who called for his head are willing to tolerate Buhari, despite the fact that Buhari has done worse.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by ScotMisile: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
The only thing I don't like about Nigeria is islam
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by imagrg(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Calm down everyone.

RELIGION MUST NOT DIVIDE US.

WE MUST LEARN TO TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER: CHRISTIAN OR MOSLEM.

NO TRIBAL SENTIMENTS PLEASE.

LET'S JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO BUILD A ONE UNITED NIGERIA.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Bansi: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

Mumu
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Dong2: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingscee:

https://leadership.ng/dont-twist-kukahs-christmas-message-can-warns/?amp=1

I support you. They can only try but they ll never succeed. Amen
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by brexit: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2020
He has been eating and dinning with politicians over the years

The PMB regime is no longer favouring every one so people are bound to shout or make noise once they are noticed in a system

Please wait for the next regime it could favour you, unfortunately the masses do not understand what triggers up problems before they start backing people, God is very merciful
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by globalresource: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:

You are the fool. The evil under Buhari regime will reach you. Buhari asslicker
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Germi9: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Beremx:
The Fulani Jihadist wannabe called Professor Ishiaki Akintola is known for twisting words to favor his idiotic reasoning.

Onye ara!!

Lalasticlala
Lol..yet even the Hausa/Fulani see a Yoruba Muslim like Professor Ishiak Akintola as an "Infidel" who's not worthy of the virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance / 2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.