Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns (21876 Views)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Minimum Wage: Don’t Twist My Comments, Makinde Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by sirp9898(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Flyingngel:
How I wish I was the President, I can conveniently say that I will take this Mumuric man through the law process of law and finally jail him.
How can somebody that is from Southwest be more concern abt Island in far not but neglect the wanton killing and kidnapping of his tribal men and women.

Can you imagine this one that wiill be cry and at tge same time critizing how their leaders is lootibing their economic is condeming this bishop mesage nigerian masses is a confuse society including their leaders

ask me y
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by steeltrust: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:
You are appropriating the powers of God to yourself.
You might even for die before him and die worse than him.
So desist from such hollier than thou commentaries.

Having said that Kukah's sermon was spot on, except for the coup part.

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.
oga shot up stop twisting words out of kukah's word

Go back and read his statement or go to YouTube to watch nd listen

Buhari has failed
Even mad person de well once once
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by steeltrust: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad
Goan arest him na
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tesppidd: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
steeltrust:
[s]oga shot up stop twisting words out of kukah's word

Go back and read his statement or go to YouTube to watch nd listen

Buhari has failed
Even mad person de well once once[/s]
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by drlateef: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
seniormallam:

Sorry Sir, we have moved on from that era, you are only supposed to learn from the past and let it go forever, the present and future is more important and longer than the past.

It appears CAN has not moved on. They are in perpetual opposition since their ATM, Jonathan lost the election.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Angelawhite(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:
It is clear that Kukah did not call for a coup and he did not intend calling for a coup.

But the fact is that his comment is inciting.

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word incitement.

Incitement means that his comment is capable of making other people think of a coup.

Even though he did not call for a coup, his comment can make others think of it and contemplate it.

Leaders should be responsible in making comments.

MURIC has succeeded in digressing attention from the key issues raised by Kukah to debating whether his statement is inciting or not.

I understand People hate Buahri and support Kukah for whatever he says; but for National Unity, that was not a responsible comment to make.

Buhari has not done enough to sustain national unity. He has divided the country more than ever before by his actions and inactions. His statements, appointments and body language doesn’t connote a behavior of a man who is “for every body and for nobody “. The so called unity of this country is on the brink of collapse - fueled by the number one citizen himself.

MURIC has succeeded in diverting attention from a man whose job description includes uniting the nation by visible achievements
to man whose only crime is to call Buhari’s attention to his favoritism and nepotism
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by MightySparrow: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Beremx:
The Fulani Jihadist wannabe called Professor Ishiaki Akintola is known for twisting words to favor his idiotic reasoning.

Onye ara!!

Lalasticlala
The .an is as ugly as whatever he represents
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Mechejy: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad
look at you BIG muslim slave who likes drinking blood. You are not welcomed in Christianity unless you repent and accept JESUS as your lord and saviour then deny moha-mad
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Timely warning.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by egobetatoday: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Beremx:
The Fulani Jihadist wannabe called Professor Ishiaki Akintola is known for twisting words to favor his idiotic reasoning.

Onye ara!!

Lalasticlala

I wonder how that one became a professor.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Xpress24(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
born again muslim

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by hotseat: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Professor E-shak ogogoro: a professor of lies, bigotry and confusion!
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by pquaver(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration?. You won’t die well. Take note.
He didn't criticize Jonathan. He was his bed fellow
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by authority2006(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration? You won’t die well. Take note.

Just like your whole family will die a tragic death.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by authority2006(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
globalresource:

You are the fool. The evil under Buhari regime will reach you. Buhari asslicker

What type of evil "under Buhari regime" has reached your family? Enemies of the nation!
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Holaomoakin(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christ was obedient until death, but nowadays S/he who persecutes a pope, archbishop, bishop, Rev. father, pastor, evangelist, deacon/ness or a Christian SAME IS A WORST SINNER.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Henri8: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration?. You won’t die well. Take note.
Amen to that bro.
Amen to that.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Henri8: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
Go and arrest him na.
You think you are in a jungle?
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by CelestineNelson: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
You better give your life to Christ ooo...
A Muslim that you are...
You think hiding behind keyboard to type rubbish will change real Christians to Muslims? Very wrong...CHRISTIANITY is not just another man made philosophy, in Christianity you have the indwelling of God's presence in a man, if you succeed talking God out of being God, you will succeed in what you are trying to do here...until you come to this personal Revelational encounter with God himself you continue to misbehave and fooling your self in a faceless platforms
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Dawnofhope: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a new swag of hypocrisy by cankerous of Worms. The spiritual arm of papa deceive pikin are trying hard to be relevant again after they sold their respect for a pot of porridge during GEJ the clueless dispensation.
Mr Kukah has always been talking with his stomach, for not speaking up when Ex NSA boss Azazi was murdered in a choper crash when he threatened to reveal the sponsors of Boko haram during GEJ time. Yakowa the Kaduna state Governor was killed as a collateral damage, however Mr Kukah hypothetically blamed his death on Muslims, instead of him to force GEJ to reveal the sponsors of Boko boys.
and you what have you said that time or u just speak because kukah speak ? Can you show us a document where kukah Blame the dead of those people on Muslims or are u another Liar ? Remember Boko haram started during yar'adu'a not GEJ
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by globalresource: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:

What type of evil "under Buhari regime" has reached your family? Enemies of the nation!

You are blind to the insecurity in the country abi or the evil done by your masters fulani

I know evil is like water to you and your master Buhari

And that is why he turn deaf ear to the security and economic issues. Borrowing money up and down. I hope you have receive your month BMC payment. Dear friend of the nation
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by slimghost(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
pquaver:
He didn't criticize Jonathan. He was his bed fellow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2011/12/28/mark-atikukukah-others-seek-end-to-attacks/

Read and be cured of acute stupidity son.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Ibegtodiffer: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

you're not a born again, let alone Christian. Kukah can not be arrested. No be ordinary bishop e be. So stop wasting you use of "treasonous" word.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tyup(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
aycorporat:

You are a nincompoop and won't end well
Shebi you have changed your moniker from the former Gotv you this useless bigot claiming to be a Christian. More bans to come your way this year.

Next year bro....this year is bout finishing
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Ojiofor: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
tesppidd:
You are appropriating the powers of God to yourself.
You might even for die before him and die worse than him.
So desist from such hollier than thou commentaries.

Having said that Kukah's sermon was spot on, except for the coup part.

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.

The Bishop said nothing but the truth but unfortunately Nigerians hate to hear the truth and the very reason they are still in darkness.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by pquaver(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
slimghost:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2011/12/28/mark-atikukukah-others-seek-end-to-attacks/

Read and be cured of acute stupidity son.

You are the one with acute and chronic stupidity kid. So you are such an illiterate you don't read? Where in the article did he blast Jonathan like he did Buhari? Rather he was blaming boko haram. As in you just a dunce I swear down. Maybe you thought I am one of you, people who do not read. You brought out headlines without reading the content.. I am sure you don't even know how to read and write. Nonsense

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Decent09(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kingscee:

https://leadership.ng/dont-twist-kukahs-christmas-message-can-warns/?amp=1

On a saner clime, A certain Words need a Certain Place and a Certain Place need a Certain Words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail / Obono-obla: How Native Doctor Led Panel To Ekweremadu’s ‘home’ / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.