Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns (21877 Views)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Minimum Wage: Don’t Twist My Comments, Makinde Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad

by your statement...I knew already that u aren't a Christian

frustrated Afonja Muslim claiming born again

na Ogun go kill you last last

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by drlateef: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
CAN of worms. Where is the jet Oritsejafor sent to South Africa to purchase arms for Jonathan? Are they still able to fuel it and pay airport charges? No free money from Buhari , that’s why they are barking at him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by daniwise(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad

Arrest him? please what was his offence?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2020
WELL, MURIC ARE THE SAME AS CHRISTIANS. MURIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. MURIC PRACTICES MURIC RELIGION
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by ojietu: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:
That Kukah man is an old bitter fool. Don't know his problem, even Jonathan had moved on. Pathetic loser
I think you should be the pathetic looser here
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tonyson010(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Flyingngel:
How I wish I was the President, I can conveniently say that I will take this Mumuric man through the law process of law and finally jail him.
How can somebody that is from Southwest be more concern abt Island in far not but neglect the wanton killing and kidnapping of his tribal men and women.

Who was able to read this message just once??

Well the man is on president side, so why jail him!!!! kiss
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by seniormallam(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2020
drlateef:
CAN of worms. Where is the jet Oritsejafor sent to South Africa to purchase arms for Jonathan? Are they still able to fuel it and pay airport charges? No free money from Buhari , that’s why they are barking at him.
Sorry Sir, we have moved on from that era, you are only supposed to learn from the past and let it go forever, the present and future is more important and longer than the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by slimghost(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:
You are appropriating the powers of God to yourself.
You might even for die before him and die worse than him.
So desist from such hollier than thou commentaries.

Having said that Kukah's sermon was spot on, except for the coup part.

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.

I said what I said young man. That said, go and read Kukah’s sermon in full and get the context in which he used the word ‘coup’.
The man was simply saying that if any non Fulani president had the taken the nepotistic angle of Buhari, the North would have violently reacted.
Read the sermon again or get someone discerning to explain it to you. The man never called for a coup.
Lastly, never quote me again if you have comprehension issues.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Akanoaaa(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration?. You won’t die well. Take note.

Amin
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Donspicey: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:

No matter how we try to perfume it, such a comment could be inciteful to the millitary especially those of southern extraction to contemplate a coup.

Kukah could still have delivered his message perfectly without having to make that coup comment.

Mr Man Kukah ve said what he ve in mind......

Buhari should do the needful or expect wat is beyond coup........

If dem born buhari well make he address Nigerians live........

Street no friendly but mk he jst dey jonez na small time remain and he will regret ruling dis country nonchallantly......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Rebuke: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:
That Kukah man is an old bitter fool. Don't know his problem, even Jonathan had moved on. Pathetic loser

Son of a thousand father. F00l! Keep supporting yhur slave masters.

When responsible people speak, yhu should only listen and shut yhur trap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by gbengu(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
THIS GUY IS AN ARDENT CRIMINAL.

A BIG SCAMMER.

I've already taken steps on him.

Ive have evidence against him both from WhatsApp and transaction receipts against.

Many people he has duped that can't come out to talk.

I told you that for every action, there are reactions. Watch your life and see that things can never remain the same for you again in life.

Your life has sorted nose diving. You'll visit different mountains before you'll see freedom from the curse you put your miserable life in.

Enjoy yourself while it last.

He keeps changing name

MoreMoney2020:
Can't wait for 2021

Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more on how to trade.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Masterkernel1: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

izlam-is-bad is terrorist bredding room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tesppidd: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

[s]I said what I said young man. That said, go and read Kukah’s sermon in full and get the context in which he used the word ‘coup’.
The man was simply saying that if any non Fulani president had the taken the nepotistic angle of Buhari, the North would have violently reacted.
Read the sermon again or get someone discerning to explain it to you. The man never called for a coup.
Lastly, never quote me again if you have comprehension issues[/s].
Crap.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tesppidd: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Donspicey:

[s]Mr Man Kukah ve said what he ve in mind......

Buhari should do the needful or expect wat is beyond coup........

If dem born buhari well make he address Nigerians live........

Street no friendly but mk he jst dey jonez na small time remain and he will regret ruling dis country nonchallantly[/s]......
Keyboard activist.

Kukah has said what he said of course...

That will not stop Buhari from doing his tenure till 2023.

If he like he should make 1 million speeches..
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by omodave(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:

What exactly are you saying?
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by marsup: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
The message was accurate, and we all need to ponder on it. What was treasonous about it? What has being born again got to do with this? besides, we should turn to God for protection, not looking up to CAN for that. No offense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Jostoman: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
slimghost:

He wasn’t a fool when he was criticizing Jonathan’s administration?. You won’t die well. Take note.
don't mind that slowpoke
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by marsup: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
MoreMoney2020:
Can't wait for 2021

Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more on how to trade.
I just read here, that you are a thief with different method of scam. why don't you defend yourself? besides, is this advert appropriate here?
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Grace001: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
What do you expect from Muric, a group that love blood shed that’s why you hardly hear them condemn any killing.

Jihadist group.

Failed cursed country

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by 217seventeen: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:
What a new swag of hypocrisy by cankerous of Worms. The spiritual arm of papa deceive pikin are trying hard to be relevant again after they sold their respect for a pot of porridge during GEJ the clueless dispensation.
Mr Kukah has always been talking with his stomach, for not speaking up when Ex NSA boss Azazi was murdered in a choper crash when he threatened to reveal the sponsors of Boko haram during GEJ time. Yakowa the Kaduna state Governor was killed as a collateral damage, however Mr Kukah hypothetically blamed his death on Muslims, instead of him to force GEJ to reveal the sponsors of Boko boys.
[/s]
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Angelawhite(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
tesppidd:

There was no instigation of coup by the bishop. I read through the article and the word “coup” was mentioned only once and the Bishop was quoted out of context. See picture below. The MURIC is always out to foment troubles

1 Like

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by UncommonLogic: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.
Enough said.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by HabaHaba: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
authority2006:

You are the youngest Nigerian fool and udyitic idiot!!!!

I don't f*ck in care if ur from the north or from the south or from Hell but what I know is that u r a nincompoop low life who doesn't reason with his chicken brain, but wit his black-bleached ass.

You are typing rubbish against a man who has outstanded himself, his calling and personality

What or who has your miserable life impacted upon? What can be said of your as an achievement? Educationally, Spiritually, Career-wise, or for the world?
What?!!! Gross fool!
No wonder the man your supporting aptly describes your lot as "Lazy Nigerian Youth"

Ass-wipe trash!!!!
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by NADFOR: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=97520661] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, no matter what CAN says I still support Muric for being steadfast in their defense of their fellow Muslims interests. Assuming CAN is readily available to defend the interests of we Christians, things won't deteroriate so bad to this shameful level. As for Kukah, I think the federal government should arrest him and drill him to deter others from saying treasonous comments sad[/quote
You can commence the arrest process Fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by NADFOR: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:
you can commence the arrest process FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by HabaHaba: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=NADFOR post=97525070][/quote

Your deceptive ass burn there!!!

A true Christian doesn't reason like you do! ]
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Carlmax(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOTVee:

You made 0 sense.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by Carlmax(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
alphaRego01:
Pope sef de enjoy

Archbishop de enjoy

All of dem na cartel

Imam dey suffer? Hypocrites!
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Angelawhite:

There was no instigation of coup by the bishop. I read through the article and the word “coup” was mentioned only once and the Bishop was quoted out of context. See picture below. The MURIC is always out to foment troubles
It is clear that Kukah did not call for a coup and he did not intend calling for a coup.

But the fact is that his comment is inciting.

Maybe you don't know the meaning of the word incitement.

Incitement means that his comment is capable of making other people think of a coup.

Even though he did not call for a coup, his comment can make others think of it and contemplate it.

Leaders should be responsible in making comments.

I understand People hate Buahri and support Kukah for whatever he says; but for National Unity, that was not a responsible comment to make.
Re: Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns by lovelyn1186: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
ok KUKAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blair Was After Personal Business In Nigeria; PMB Said NO - TOM BOWER / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.