Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (55663 Views)

Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Christistruth00: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Frales6:

e be like say you be Ipob member. Cox I noticed that nothing good the governor does that will impress them since after that oyigbo curfew. the governor has automatically turned bad to them even when it's obvious he's doing well. e get as e be sha

Since Gov Wike Panel Beat Igbos brain into order at Oyigbo they have refused to see or say anything good about their former hero.

But Dem no born IPOB well to go and attack Oyigbo again.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

[s]Why the abuse.
Referendum will expose the truth and settle it.
Its easy[/s]

Did we ask for a referendum?
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

Since Gov Wike Panel Beat Igbos brain into order at Oyigbo they have refused to see or say anything good about their former hero.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Did we ask for a referendum?
It settles disputes and brings out the truth in a civilized way
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Izon clowns from Bayelsa, Ondo and Delta call their Kings Pere. Only the political Ijaws whom you’ve forcefully dragged into your Izon nation (Such as Bonny, Opobo, Nembe, Kalabari) all of whose Kingship were of Igbo origin used Amanayabo as a title. The primitive Izon bushmen from your enclave use Pere. We can show you colonial documents of places in the old eastern region were Amanayabo was used, not by Ogogoro drinkers in your bush community.

������

You guys are unbelievably stupid!
You don't know the meaning of pere neither do you know what amayanabo stands for. The only Bush men known to history are the Igbo, a sub specie of Pygmies.

Ondo doesn't call their monarchs pere and even amongst the Rivers Ijaw there are appellation to Pere but because you people have nothing to do with royalty you won't understand.

Thank you for confirming what I have saying that Igbos are migrants to Imo and Abia, some parts of Enugu and parts of Anambra. If you push too much we will have to send you back to the Congo forest.

Stop sniffing snuff una no gree see d permanent damage e don do for your brain!
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

It settles disputes and brings out the truth in a civilized way

Who is disputing with you? Seems you think we give a damn about your fantasy. Keep famtasising.

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Here are the Igbo Kings of the area the Izons are trying to claim as Ijaw.

1. King Amakiri (Amachree of Kalabari) - Igbo origin.
2. Okpara Ndoli - (Bonny) - Igbo origin
3. King Pepple (Bonny) - Igbo origin
4. King Jaja (Opobo) - Igbo origin
5. King of Okochiri - (Okrika) - Igbo origin.

All of these Kings used Amanayabo as second title. The British recorded the Kings of Bonny, Kalabari and Opobo as having Igbo heritage. King Pepple confirmed this himself during his exile to Fernando Po.

Ijaw ethnic revisionist should show us colonial evidence where these Kings were called Ijaw. Not the fake history written by the fraudulent Bayelsa historian.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Here are the Igbo Kings of the area the Izons are try to claim as Ijaw.

All of these Kings used Amanayabo as second title.

Infact the whole of Africa is of Ibo origin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Izon clowns from Bayelsa, Ondo and Delta call their Kings Pere. Only the political Ijaws whom you’ve forcefully dragged into your Izon nation (Such as Bonny, Opobo, Nembe, Kalabari) all of whose Kingship were of Igbo origin used Amanayabo as a title. The primitive Izon bushmen from your enclave use Pere. We can show you colonial documents of places in the old eastern region were Amanayabo was used, not by Ogogoro drinkers in your bush community.
So Okrika people kings way they answwer Amayanabo are from where mars i guess? Don't be stupid igbo drug lord.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Infact the whole of Africa is of Ibo origin...
Already accepting defeat. Show us historical evidence were these places were called Ijaw? We have ours already. grin cheesy

Fear don dey catch you!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Already accepting defeat. Show us historical evidence were these places were called Ijaw? We have ours already. grin cheesy

Fear don dey catch you!

See this mumu wey no know when them dey mock am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
So Okrika people kings way they answwer Amayanabo are from where mars i guess? Don't be stupid igbo drug lord.
Okrika kingship was Igbo origin. And I stated this fact above. Those who called their Kings Amanayabo were the areas you guys call eastern Ijaw. The true Izons from Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo call their Kings Pere.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

See this mumu wey no know when them dey mock am grin grin
I threw the challenge at your feet. I can see you are beginning to get scared. Show us colonial documents were the Kingship of the above communities were called Ijaw or keep shut?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Here are the Igbo Kings of the area the Izons are try to claim as Ijaw.

5[b]. King of Okochiri - (Okrika) - Igbo origin.[/b]

All of these Kings used Amanayabo as second title. The British recorded the Kings of Bonny, Kalabari and Opobo as having Igbo heritage. King Pepple confirmed this himself during his exile to Fernando Po.

Ijaw ethnic revisionist should show us colonial evidence where these Kings were called Ijaw. Not the fake history written by the fraudulent Bayelsa historian.
So Ateke tom the king of Okochiri now have igbo origin? shocked shocked What kind of weeds do you bastards smoke?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Okrika kingship was Igbo origin. And I stated this fact above. Those who called their Kings Amanayabo were the areas you guys call eastern Ijaw. The true Izons from Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo call their Kings Pere.

I guess the Amayanabo of Twon Brass and the Amayanabo of Nembe, Amayanabo of Odi, Amayanabo of Bassamabiri, all in Bayelsa state are also of Ibo Origin grin

Your stupidity don ripe..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking [s]:
Okrika kingship was Igbo origin. And I stated this fact above. Those who called their Kings Amanayabo were the areas you guys call eastern Ijaw. The true Izons from Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo call their Kings Pere [/s].
You don't even know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
So Ateke tom the king of Okochiri now have igbo origin? shocked shocked What kind of weeds do you bastsrds smoke?

The weed he is smoking is made in Aba and distributed in Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
So Ateke tom the king of Okochiri now have igbo origin? shocked shocked What kind of weeds do you bastsrds smoke?
The title of his kingship speaks for itself. Its like asking Asari Dokibo if his title is Igbo. Now answer my challenge.

Why did the Kings of Kalabari, Bonny and Opobo told the British they had Igbo origin?
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:

They combine Igbo with snuff. That is what damaged their brain cells. It is no coincidence they called Igbo and their primary profession is to peddle narcotics.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Christistruth00: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Here are the Igbo Kings of the area the Izons are trying to claim as Ijaw.

The fact that the Oba of Benin has Yoruba heritage and Origin doesn't make the Edo to be Yoruba

Do not try to impose Igbo Hegemony on them

They know best where they want to belong
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
The title of his kingship soeaks for itself. Now answer my challenge.
How many kings in igbo land bears Amayanabo?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

They combine Igbo with snuff. That is what damaged their brain cells. It is no coincidence they called Igbo and their primary profession is to peddle narcotics.
Oga stop beating about the bush. We know the real drunkards and Igbo smokers with fish brain.

You guys are simply crying. The challenge is still on. The Kings of Kalabari, Bonny and Opobo had Igbo origin. Prove us wrong with colonial evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Christistruth00: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Oga stop beating about the bush. We know the real drunkards and Igbo smokers with fish brain.

You guys are simply crying. The challenge is still on. The Kings of Kalabari, Bonny and Opobo had Igbo origin. Prove us wrong with colonial evidence.

How come Igbo claim to have no kings

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

Lol.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

The fact that the Oba of Benin has Yoruba heritage and Origin doesn't make the Edo to be Yoruba

Do not try to impose Igbo Hegemony on them

They know where they want to belong
Nobody is imposing any hegemony on them. We only want to learn here rather than brag carelessly. The Izons are known to be history revisionist. I’m only putting them in their place.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:

Your stupidity knows no bounds! For instance monarchs in Yorubaland could be Alake, Oni, Oba, Alafin etc. That doesn't make them less or more Yoruba. I am not surprised you barely fathom how royal institutions function, since you had none, you keep on asking for colonial proof on Ijaw monarchy. That the colonialists created warrant chiefs for you Igbos doesn't mean others shared the same fate with you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

The weed he is smoking is made in Aba and distributed in Onitsha.
They should stop it, cause it's making them go insane. undecided
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Christistruth00: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Nobody is imposing any hegemony on them. We only want to learn here rather than brag carelessly. The Izons are known to be history revisionist. I’m only putting them in their place.
So that you can include them in Igbos map of Biafra.

History for purpose of Landgrabbing
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

Your stupidity knows no bounds! For instance monarchs in Yorubaland could Alake, Oni, Oba, Alafin etc. That doesn't make them less or more Yoruba. I am not surprised you barely fathom how royal institutions function, since you had none, you keep on asking for colonial proof on Ijaw monarchy. That the colonialists created warrant chiefs for you Igbos doesn't mean others shared the same fate with you.

The guy mumu is very astonishing. Even in his Iboland they have Obi, Eze, Igwe, Mazi etc

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
They should stop it, cause it's making them go insane. undecided
You know you have no colonial evidence to back up your claim. Except the fraudulent history of your fake Bayelsa historian.

See how one Igbo dude is dealing with you clowns. Just I alone dealing with five Ijaw INC members.

My challenge is still on. Your fellow Izons will be ashamed of you people. Win this argument with colonial documents and stop your crocodile tears.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:

Because you were colonies you need colonial evidence. We have diplomatic evidence. Why should I divulge serious information to a bunch of jokers like you?

You guys are so dumb! You claim you sold someone into slavery and because of this individual you lay claims to the people who bought him! Are you shameless thieves?

Even goats won't won't reason like this!

Where is you pride and dignity?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

So that you can include them in Igbos map of Biafra.

History for purpose of Landgrabbing
I’m not an IPOB member neither I’m I an INC militant.

The challenge is on. I’ll give you Ijaw clowns some more time to wail before I drop the bombshell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.