Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (55708 Views)

Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

Because you were colonies you need colonial evidence. We have diplomatic evidence. Why should I divulge serious information to a bunch of jokers like you?

You guys are so dumb! You claim you sold someone into slavery and because of this individual you claims to the people who bought him! Are you shameless thieves?

Even goats won't reason like this!

Where is you pride and dignity?

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Who is disputing with you? Seems you think we give a damn about your fantasy. Keep famtasising.
You are not disputing.
You have been agreeing with me.

The popular and historic
King Jaja is igbo

I am happy you now know that you are just trying your best to fight the truth
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:

[s]I’m not an IPOB member neither I’m I an INC militant.

The challenge is on. I’ll give you Ijaw clowns some more time to wail before I drop the bombshell.[/s]

Ipoo miscreants back to chest beating mode... Bombshell my assssssss

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

Because you were colonies you need colonial evidence. We have diplomatic evidence. Why should I divulge serious information to a bunch of jokers like you?

You guys are so dumb! You claim you sold someone into slavery and because of this individual you lay claims to the people who bought him! Are you shameless thieves?

Even goats won't won't reason like this!

Where is you pride and dignity?

Since the word colonial is sending jittery to your feets, I’ll have pity on you clowns.

Now let me use the language you can understand. Show us pre-independent documents where the above Kings were said to have Ijaw origin.

1. Amakiri of Kalabari
3. Pepple of Bonny
3. Jaja of Opobo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

[s]You are not disputing.
You have been agreeing with me.

The popular and historic
King Jaja is igbo

I am happy you now know that you are just trying your best to fight the truth[/s]

Back to wailing mode

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Since the word colonial is sending jittery to your feets, I’ll have pity on you clowns.

Now let me use the language you can understand. Show us pre-independent documents where the above Kings were said to have Ijaw origin.

1. Amachree of Kalabari
3. Pepple of Bonny
3. Jaja of Opobo

Even if we do your stupid brain will never comprehend. So no need wasting time on dead brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Even if we do your stupid brain will never comprehend. So no need wasting time on dead brain cells.
Reverse psychology. Already accepting defeat.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

So that you can include them in Igbos map of Biafra.

History for purpose of Landgrabbing
What value will the Ijaws add to the igbos if they are included in Biafra.
Igbos are a greater tribe
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
You know you have no colonial evidence to back up your claim. Except the fraudulent history of your fake Bayelsa historian.

See how one Igbo dude is dealing with you clowns. Just I alone dealing with five Ijaw INC members.

My challenge is still on. Your fellow Izons will be ashamed of you people. Win this argument with colonial documents and stop your crocodile tears.
You are dealing with who? You are a clown not to be taken seriously. if you have real courage, go to Okrika and shout they have igbo origin, let me see if you will walk out of there alive.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Christistruth00: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

Sea Ports, Crude Oil, Land
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
My people of nairaland. The INC Ijaw nationalist are scared of my challenge. It’s obvious they have no evidence but fake propaganda of which we shall continue to bust.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:

1. Amakiri of Kalabari
3. Pepple of Bonny
3. Jaja of Opobo

You are dumb beyond dumb!

I can see Nnamdi Kanu has infected many of you with his madness!

There is no record of any Igbo king in Ijawland. Not in Opobo, Bonny, Kalabari or anywhere else.

All monarchs ascended to their thrones as bonafide Ijaws.

That you Igbos got warrant chiefs from the British empire does not mean as Ijaw people got the same. Our city states have existed for centuries before the Igbos were discovered by British.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Christistruth00:

Sea Ports, Crude Oil, Land
Crude oil in Igboland is okay for us.
We are more inclined to business and brain work
Your lands are Swampy. We have better lands
We will build our own seaports
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Iykopee(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
My people of nairaland. The INC Ijaw nationalist are scared of my challenge. It’s obvious they have no evidence but fake propaganda of which we shall continue to bust.

You get time to argue with those animals.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Next time the Ijaw INC members try to talk down on the Igbo links of the political Ijaws of Rivers state, show them this document. We have lots of evidence (From foreign and Nigerian scholars), even from Politicians the likes of Magnus Abe, Ameachi, Peterside, and Dokubo, but inorder not to make some people hang themselves, we shall thread with pity.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

Yet will attache to Ijaw at every given opportunity...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:

[s]Next time the Ijaw INC members try to talk down on the Igbo links of the political Ijaws of Rivers state, show them this document. We have lots of evidence (From foreign and Nigerian scholars), even from Politicians the lines of Magnus Abe, Ameachi, Peterside, and Dokubo, but inorder not to make some people hang themselves, we shall thread with pity.[/s]

This one na the bombshell? grin grin

Joker of the century

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Iykopee:

[s]You get time to argue with those animals.[/s]

See the animal talking... see your fellow animals on your potopoto Republic

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by PHijo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

You are suffering inferiority complex. You couldn't even coin a name for your country. Even after 50 years you rely on the intellect of an Ijaw man to give you an identity.

Your 'leader', Nnamdi Kanu is 'leading' you via signal calls.

Our people stand their ground on their soil.

All you know is to claim other people's identity, culture and homeland and bark "Biafra or death", like Kanu's toothless dog, "Jack".

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Bonesking(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

This one na the bombshell? grin grin

Joker of the century
E be like say suicide dey hungry you. No be my hand them go hear say Kinematic drink Sniper out depression.

Bring your evidence you no bring. I get more for my arsenal. Na one by one I go dey drop am.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
Next time the Ijaw INC members try to talk down on the Igbo links of the political Ijaws of Rivers state, show them this document. We have lots of evidence (From foreign and Nigerian scholars), even from Politicians the likes of Magnus Abe, Ameachi, Peterside, and Dokubo, but inorder not to make some people hang themselves, we shall thread with pity.
Thank you very much for this information that is more than hundred years old.

These Igbo haters are just too greedy and funny
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Kinematics: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

[s]Crude oil in Igboland is okay for us.
We are more inclined to business and brain work
Your lands are Swampy. We have better lands
We will build our own seaports[/s]

10 kobo crude oil?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bonesking:
E be like say suicide dey hungry you. No be my hand them go hear say Kinematic drink Sniper out depression.

Bring your evidence you no bring. I get more for my arsenal. Na one by one I go dey throw am.
When you have superior argument and evidence they will resort to insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

10 kobo crude oil?

It doesn’t matter. We shall survive with industries and services.

NB : oil is gradually going out of fashion
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Iykopee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kinematics:

See the animal talking... see your fellow animals on your potopoto Republic

My own be say na Port Harcourt I dey. If u wan bring pictures I go just enter bundu Waterside go snap shanties and posts on NL. So keep your madness within yourself before I show u water side pictures
grin.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by WorWorBoy: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

You are suffering inferiority complex. You couldn't even coin a name for your country. Even after 50 years you rely on the intellect of an Ijaw man to give you an identity.

All you know is to claim other people's identity, culture and homeland and bark "Biafra or death", like Kanu's toothless dog, "Jack"

Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
PHijo:

All you know is to claim other people's identity, culture and homeland and bark "Biafra or death", like Kanu's toothless dog, "Jack".

Inferior to who?
Igbos are proud people who can stand up to anybody both intellectually and more

It's you people that are claiming igbo speaking people neighboring you.
I will never claim an Ijaw speaking man as Igbo the way you people are claiming igbo speaking people as ijaws
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by AwkaFinest: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Iykopee:

My own be say na Port Harcourt I dey. If u wan bring pictures I go just enter bundu Waterside go snap shanties and posts on NL. So keep your madness within yourself before I show u water side pictures
grin.

So you can't even live in our potopoto Republic. No wonder una wan die put for Ijaw matter.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by SaintBishop: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

Inferior to who?
Igbos are proud people who can stand up to anybody both intellectually and more

It's you people that are claiming igbo speaking people neighboring you.
I will never claim an Ijaw speaking man as Igbo the way you people are claiming igbo speaking people as ijaws
So kalabaris and Okrikans speak igbo? wonders shall never end.
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
AwkaFinest:

So you can't even live in our potopoto Republic. No wonder una wan die put for Ijaw matter.
Anybody is free to live anywhere.

Or are Ijaws claiming PH too
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by Iykopee(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Ijaw matter? I no get time for craze people. Me and them no get matter. I dey live anywhere wey I like.

Abi the matter dey vex you?
Re: Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years by bigfish3k: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
So kalabaris and Okrikans speak igbo? wonders shall never end.
what I know is that Opobo and bonny people speak igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.