Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service (52020 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by L0veIyGlrI(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Oga oooo
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by samx4real(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2020
God punish all of them.

Yes! God punish all of them.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by jcross19: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.
nonsense!!! Is better than been bombed..
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Meanwhile in markets, public transportation and other public spaces, there's no such enforcement. Who are we deceiving?

This nonsensical eye service and deception must stop in 2021

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by majamajic(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2020
East is safe , thank God
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by DoubleEngine007: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

don't carry this mentality enter 2021.

anyways I know you would.
Tell him o

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by goodman5(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Thank God my state is not here, enugu is indeed in hand of God
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Confirmedzombie: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2020
I wonder what the South East governors are waiting for. People can worship from home.

SE is doomed
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Codes151(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.
Atleast they have a say. Compared to Muslims idol worshipping that’s so silent and without vision.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by November24(f): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2020
roundman:
Just yearly rituals my brother!!!and them G.Os go catch out wella.

E pain u,become G.O

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Lovelyn451(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
South East Governors better do the same. You know people travelled from Lagos to village. Make una no let this covid spread.
shiripu
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Karleb(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Akeredolu will be forming woke.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by nick50(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Gov. Makinde is a goal.. I salute his courage
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Nato008(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2020
for u to see how daft and utterly useless our leaders are.....these measures are supposed to come with massive testing sites but no...is just to keep banning and banning like it will solve anything
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Nightalan: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Afonja Muslim governors trying hard to islamize the whole SW
Flatheaded pig, if you don't want to be islamized, tell your gala carton carrying brothers to go back to their backward and unproductive states. Bloody irritants.

3 Likes

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by BarrElChapo(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
My mind is already on the 21days fasting & prayer sef.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Omezif(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
By the grace of God next year every states in nigeria will do cross-over service.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by bluefilm: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen... behold the #COVIDIOT states!!!

Please put your hands together for them.

They are doing well.

Bill Gates will be so proud of them all now.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Mysticwebb: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Aketi Ondo is a fucking Christian
Only Osun governor and kwara governor are Muslim.

And hope you know Edo isn't an APC state.
I said all APC states never said Muslim governors.
Edo just switched party recently. So his actions is still APC inclined being influenced by APC members that came over with him.
PDP in cloth, APC at heart.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by BarrElChapo(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2020
L0veIyGlrI:
Oga oooo

Happy Birthday smiley
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Sammy07:

don't carry this mentality enter 2021.

anyways I know you would.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by timoadego: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Humans and their race after irrelevance!
There is no difference between one year and another...
Crossover services are rubbish!!!
They mean nothing
If you don't change your strategies, 2021 will still be like 2020 for you
If you like keep shouting 'My year of this and my year of that'
God bless you

There is no debate here! Your name says it all. No need to call you a zombie because we all know you are a condemned one for that matter

My brother you better go and look for something else to do. Things dor change. We are entering 2021. Graduates dor enter street finish. Nobody get time for job hunting again
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by timoadego: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Humans and their race after irrelevance!
There is no difference between one year and another...
Crossover services are rubbish!!!
They mean nothing
If you don't change your strategies, 2021 will still be like 2020 for you
If you like keep shouting 'My year of this and my year of that'

There is no debate here! Your name says it all. No need to call you a zombie because we all know you are a condemned one for that matter

My brother you better go and look for something else to do. Things dor change. We are entering 2021. Graduates dor enter street finish. Nobody get time for job hunting again

God bless you
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Sammy07: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:

I said all APC states never said Muslim governors.
Edo just switched party recently. So his actions is still APC inclined being influenced by APC members that came over with him.
PDP in cloth, APC at heart.

you're not being reasonable in your assertion.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Sammy07: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

SHUT DOWN!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by juman(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2020
I know yoruba states will be top on the list.

Corona is real.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Danny50: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2020
God is watching you all.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by factwriter(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2020
nairaman66:

This is total nonsense bad reasoning on your part. People have the right to practice whatever religion they want to as long as it conforms to the laws of the land. You do not have the moral prism to judge how a person worships or what has come out of the worship.

Think of ways you can better your life other than jumping into matters that are too complex for your China brain to understand. It’s only the federal government who has the right to impose such actions. Let’s be guided!

Did you cited "China brain"

Obviously you have no idea how far this nation would have progressed if we have just a Quota of the so tagged CHINA BRAIN!
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Useless2020: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
All APC states, if you know you know.
A party that is mostly inclined to .....
It can also be called a ..... Party.
Always looking for opportunity to suppress Christians.
Before you talk about Edo, it is PDP by name and APC by heart.
it's not about political parties.
It's about religion.
Edo have a sizeable number of Muslims in the state

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by gabicon: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
nairaman66:

This is total nonsense bad reasoning on your part. People have the right to practice whatever religion they want to as long as it conforms to the laws of the land. You do not have the moral prism to judge how a person worships or what has come out of the worship.

Think of ways you can better your life other than jumping into matters that are too complex for your China brain to understand. It’s only the federal government who has the right to impose such actions. Let’s be guided!

On the contrary his comment sparks retrospective thinking, many have being going for these services and nothing has changed in their lives its time for retrospective thinking. And I think that's part of what God is trying to teach us in the midst of this pandemic that people need to know God for themselves, hear from him themselves, and be led by him, church going is for fellowship.
We have millions going for watchnight services yet no change in our nation, those going to times Square or Madison Square garden are doing far better than us.

We need a revaluation of some of our habits and rituals especially when the results expected and the one experienced are miles apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Useless2020: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
juman:
I know yoruba states will be top on the list.
Corona is real.
SW is an Islamic region.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2020
none of my business though!! as for that mod! that banned me for 6days u'll suffer for 6000years with hard labour!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.