Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service (52011 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by NoToPile: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Who complied this list? When did LAGOS ban it?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by juman(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Useless2020:
SW is an Islamic region.

Use your sense.

SW belong to all religions.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Useless2020: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2020
nick50:
Gov. Makinde is a goal.. I salute his courage
that's why yoruba Muslims hate him.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2020
The satanic states of Nigeria
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by kingxsamz(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2020
nairaman66:

This is total nonsense bad reasoning on your part. People have the right to practice whatever religion they want to as long as it conforms to the laws of the land. You do not have the moral prism to judge how a person worships or what has come out of the worship.

Think of ways you can better your life other than jumping into matters that are too complex for your China brain to understand. It’s only the federal government who has the right to impose such actions. Let’s be guided!

The law of the land says you should not do the yearly religious ritual... So why are you crying? undecided
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
dynicks:
We never enter 2021, banning don start already.....

How 2021 wan take be?......

Only cross over service. What of movement up to midnight and a little after midnight.
No be this Naija again ? Lagos no dey dull, we must hold cross over service and Sanwo Olu is invited
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by contigiency(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
And the States in the South East are waiting to do the program then shift the blame for the outcome to their usual enemies?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Ruby97: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2020
roundman:
Just yearly rituals my brother!!!and them G.Os go catch out wella.
Go open your own Church, make you catch out if e easy...
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.

Hogwash
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by simplesearch: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Irrelevant end of year religious ritual. What changes have come with the previous crossover nights? How many of the so-called god of men warned of a disastrous 2020 in the eve of twenty nineteen? Thieves, kidnappers, prostitutes, murderers etc will all attend and continue from where they left off the previous year isn't it?

Nonsense! Crossing over to the second wave of covid-19 I guess. If you like quote me, na you sabi. Who don get sense don get sense.

You cant get past the people you always criticize in life. Don't be a sit down at home Danite, whether god of men or men of God they sure pay their dues. What therefore should be your major concern is how you hope to make good what you think others aren't doing right. Your endless criticism without participation or desire to effect the kind of change you desire will only put you in the dustbin of history at the end of time. Your epitaph might read thus: ''The man who always see the wrong in others but never step out to effect a change''.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Geesunny: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
IamFINESSE:
Afonja Muslim governors trying hard to islamize the whole SW
that's not true please.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Charly68: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2020
Check those men that banned crossover very well ,they are in a modern day cult ..Why asking people not to worship their God when you didn't ban politicians from campaigning ..
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by sharpwriter(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You are right broda.... The main reason I don't support this end of year thing is because of the many dangers attached to walking about in the mid nights.

Some get raped, some robbed, stabbed and murdered. In short, many become victims of avoidable atrocities and lose their lives.

All these have been happening even since the days security were better than now, not to talk of the terrible situation we find ourselves in Nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Bluntemperor: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

You never make sense,na!
Since they have been carrying our Crude Oil since Independence,which Common Man benefited? May be you did,but Trillions have been stolen.Nigeria has Constitution where Freedom of Worship and assembly is guaranteed,so what is your problem?
Those government officials and many Governors are traveling on daily,weekly and monthly basis,they ought to stop their entry and exit,but are more interested in Nigerians doing their legitimate business,just because they want Covid Fund for Vaccines.
park well,yeye they smell!
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Psoul(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2020
The Eastern States Rock.

Let them carry their organized insecurity remain for their sides ooo.

Eastern Security Network (ESN) always on the watch. Any attempt, they strike.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by nairaman66(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2020
gabicon:

On the contrary his comment sparks retrospective thinking, many have being going for these services and nothing has changed in their lives its time for retrospective thinking. And I think that's part of what God is trying to teach us in the midst of this pandemic that people need to know God for themselves, hear from him themselves, and be led by him, church going is for fellowship.
We have millions going for watchnight services yet no change in our nation, those going to times Square or Madison Square garden are doing far better than us.

We need a revaluation of some of our habits and rituals especially when the results expected and the one experienced are miles apart.

You have a point beyond reasonable doubt! But what are your pointers? Prayer In the house of the Lord have been pivotal for many people. Really it does work, but because you don’t key into someone’s ideology (ways of worship) means you should demonize or call names to paint the situation black!

Would your line of thought be applicable if it were suppose to be a Muslim date for worship? Be sincere
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by orlaglobal234: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Try to apply your common sense
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by emmyN(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2020
The Lagos State Government did not carry last in this decision making.

OP, is this english language angry?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by FuckOsuPigs: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Sanwo-Olu, Akeredolu, Dapo Abiodun and Fayemi are Muslims?

SMH!
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by molbic(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Well my pastor Wiseman Daniel is organizing an online crossover night program, rules buy one candle Time 11pm on 31st December, you can check him out on YouTube or Facebook and thank me later
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

If positive changes have not happened in your life, it doesn't mean it has not happened in the lives of others!

1 Like

Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by simplesearch: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
1. Ondo State:

The Ondo state government has proscribed all-night crossover service in all of its 18 local councils. The state government have even ordered half operations of capacities at social activities on clubs, hotels, departmental stores, supermarkets, event centres and allied centres.

Look at Ondo for example, where club houses are allowed to operate at half capacity while cross-over is out-rightly proscribed. So between club houses and Church which is more organised, you mean where people go to drink, smoke, commit all kinds of atrocities imaginable is safer than a sane clime like the church where people without prior notification already learn to conduct their affairs with decorum and high sense of dignity. In a nutshell, why not opposed to the safe guarding of public health thorough legitimate laws, such should not be lopsided or at variance with common sense.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by simplesearch: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
gabicon:

On the contrary his comment sparks retrospective thinking, many have being going for these services and nothing has changed in their lives its time for retrospective thinking. And I think that's part of what God is trying to teach us in the midst of this pandemic that people need to know God for themselves, hear from him themselves, and be led by him, church going is for fellowship.
We have millions going for watchnight services yet no change in our nation, those going to times Square or Madison Square garden are doing far better than us.

We need a revaluation of some of our habits and rituals especially when the results expected and the one experienced are miles apart.

So those going to such places you mentioned don't go to church or worship God at all, is that your summation?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by simplesearch: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
gabicon:

So those going to such places you mentioned don't go to church or worship God at all, is that your summation?
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovelyn451:
shiripu

Have sense.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by opeyehmmy(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
dynicks:

2021 na BANGER
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by SEGLIZ: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
IamFINESSE:

when your stupidity stinks to the high heavens, God in His infinite mercy will leave you irredeemable.
funny enough some ipobic infested mind gave you what you crave for, those 'likes' seems your best Christmas gift ever.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by etrouble: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
dynicks:

E be like say me I go kukuma stay in 2020 and allow you people to enter 2021. Then someone go come tell me how 2021 be.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by chijokz(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I applaud your objective and unbiased reasoning.
No MoG or prophet predicted a rough and unprecedented 2020.
They're all cashed out.
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by etrouble: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Yes jare, Sanwo-Olu, Seyi Makinde, Rotimi Akeredolu, Fayemi are all Shiite Muslims.

Buhari was right after all, Nigeria’s youths are lazy
Re: List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service by etrouble: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The faces of Anti-Christ!!!

Did they ban any activities during the Muslim celebration

I mean this people travelled, they mingled with themselves so why regulations for Christians

Politically, it's not as if they obey this rules when it comes to campaign undecided

Covid-19 without palliatives, mtcheeeeeew

Keep pushing oooooo, it's Building up, one day, very soon the Christians will rebel!!!

Don't say that I didn't want you!

Five out of the Six South West governors are Christians. So shut up and don’t be unfortunate in your life. Must you bring Muslims into every failure and misfortune of your life?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.