Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv (8245 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by eros(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
The debate was obviously a comic show. I had a good laugh all through the debate. The Panelists were definitely biased towards BRF, and the Comrade and Revolutionalist were great entertainers.

Although the Comrade, had good points but he was too aggressive in making his points known. At the end of the day, BRF will win the April election which is so obvious.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by alanrewaju: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
@OP U mean the debate between Fashola and Dosumu.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by izinbizi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2011
CHANNELS TV = 100%
STV = 0%
FASHOLA = 1000%
Others= -1000% below 0%
Agbakoba = Indisciplined slowpoke + Shut Up
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by iacbwa(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
Olisa is a brother to Gozie Agbakoba who is vying for Onitsha North/South Constituency For house of Reps in Anambra State, under the platform of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN. Maybe that is part of teh reason for behaving the way he did
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
I was more disappointed at Agbakoba's disgusting and biased interruption than I was towards the stand-up comedians. angry
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
@lekwas
As for Agbakoba, I will not blame his visible irritability at the responses from the other candidates, Lagos has progressed beyond what they had to offer, if they are representing states like, Kogi, Ebonyi, Taraba, Jigawa and the likes one can question his reactions, but coming from Lagos i am sorry if I was in that panel I would have walked out on them because their actions and responses were too pedestrian for the advanced level of the Lagos politics

Shame on you for excusing Agbakoba's unruly behavior last night. More painful is that people like you are usually the first to condemn agberos like Akala and co when they go on rampage.

How dare you talk condescendingly towards little and poor states like Kogi, Ebonyi and co? Have you heard their gubernatorial candidates speak?

Take a trip outside Lagos once in a while.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by nuslock(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
The debate is a clear indication that the opposition parties do not and will NEVER WIN Lagos. when u go to a debate unprepared. the debate really shows that:

As for Lagos, do re mi Fa-Sho-La-Ti-Dey! I don't vote party!!! I vote people!!! Fashola!

BRF for Presidency 2015
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Remii(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
Other debaters gave themselves away with their lack of preparation and information, but the panelist were less than professional. They, especially Agbakoba, acted like working for ACN. The moderator had to call Fasola with full accolades everytime while he was either mixing up names of other contestants.

Dosumu was rellying on false information, claiming that Rivers have IPP in TransAmadi, IPP that Odili used generator to deceive OBJ during commissioning.  grin Another one would construct metro line in 1 year with foreign investors assistance, while he does not have idea of how much that would cost, he would charge toll on the metroline but he would demolish the Lekki Toll gates. lol.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2011
Remii:

Dosumu was rellying on false information, claiming that Rivers have IPP in TransAmadi, IPP that Odili used generator to deceive OBJ during commissioning.  grin Another one would construct metro line in 1 year with foreign investors assistance, while he does not have idea of how much that would cost, he would charge toll on the metroline but he would demolish the Lekki Toll gates. lol.

the guy was doing it pdp style - the party that commisions uncompleted airports and has plans and is always unveiling visions and 7 point agendas
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Solomon227(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2011
Please be careful all BB Suporters and well-meaning Nigerians GEJ mad dogs have nothing to sell in Jonathan and have resorted to dirty kicks.,.,.,they will fail all the way. I received this message from a friend. This is definitely not from our Honorable General or his associates.

For security,power & accountability? Vote Gen. Buhari come 9th April 2011. Send to 5 people & stand a chance of winning N1,000 credit. Sponsored by IBB & ATIKU

Everyone knows our General's stand on corruption and corrupt people and everyone knows who has been running helter-skelter, cap-in-hands begging Atiku, Ciroma and IBB for endorsement. We know the President that bribe visitors with $50,000 transport fare, we know the President that visited Kirikiri in the dead of the night.

Jonathan is a fraud

[size=28pt]Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Oluwabee(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2011
to be sincere d debate was between 2 mayb 3 people. Fashola, Dosunmu and others. fashola and dosumu were able to kip deir kul while odas kip shoutin like goats. But d only vote i owe any one durin dis election is Fashola,
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by focusxo4: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2011
The Governorship Debate,shows dat this people are not ready 4 the important job.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by klear(f): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
It was hilarious! grin grin grin wat wit d short ncp man & d revolutionary + d papa who shld leave politics 4 his children! Fashola dusted dem(, shows how good it is 2 always come prepared) & as 4 people blaming Olisa Agbakoba its realy unfortunate. S.one wants 2 rule u for 4 yrs & d person has no idea how 2 go abt it, no blue print on how he intends 2 carry out his intentions, no idea how much d state earns & how he intend 2 make it earn more, no facts & figures at his finger tips shocked shocked shocked such an individual is clearly nt serious & just wants 2 come & wreck wat d present administration has on ground. So I dont blame Olisa one bit cos he was simply doing his job ( & wasnt scared 2 do it) & at one point he jst culdnt help saying wen it was obvious a candidate answerin a question was of d point! " I dont tink u understand d question u r answerin, wat d viewer at home wants 2 hear is dat I want 2 do dis, dis is wat i want 2 do 2 achieve dat, in d next so so so months, i intend 2 do dis & dis" I expected more 4rm d candidates, dey shld have given Fashola & ACN a run 4 dia money. The candidates complained of nt knowing d lagos state budget ( did dey nt knw dey have a right 2 have access 2 it?)
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by nearest(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
After reading all comments here, i can't help but laugh, i'm imagining a debate like this for all delta central senatorial district candidates, the candidates plans for the people will be as follows, 1.Amori [PDP] i'll give every village a king. 2. Sen. Eferakeya [ACN] I'll buy motorcycle for all Urhobo youth, and when they die from accident i'll not charge them for using my mortuary. 3. Rt. Hon. Ewerido [DPP] trust me, i'll do what others haven't done before. {only God knows what that means} 4. Chief Obule [JP] I have no idea of what i want, i just need a place to get busy. 5. Mrs. Ogbon-Day [ANPP] 35% affirmative action, i'm the only woman in the race, vote for me. God will help us in this country.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by jaffi: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Olisa Agbakoba is just a not-so-smart person, sorry to say. His conduct was utterly shameful for a former NBA chairman.
Repeated interruptions, borderline inane questions, muttering audibly that some candidates 'are not serious'.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by jaffi: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Olisa Agbakoba is just a not-so-smart person, sorry to say. His conduct was utterly shameful for a former NBA chairman.
Repeated interruptions, borderline inane questions, muttering audibly that some candidates 'are not serious'.

he was indeed a disappointment
he was so partial that i disliked his person!
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by ajibsca: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2011
If that debate is part of the election process, then we all know that Fashola has won already . I just couldnt stop laughing at some of the verbal competence of some of those old greedy confused beings wanting to be Governor. I can surely deliver a better speech than the rest of the debaters except for Fashola of Course. His administration is a roll over . No doubt.
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
I wish that Fashola was running for CPC, if he loses, CPC would have him grin
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by demola9: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
PDP FOR GOVERNOR DOSUNMU AND CPC FOR PRESIDENT.
WE NEED A change in lagos state.mutiple taxes and companys are running away from lagos to ghana .vote dosunmu for governor and you will see a change in lagos state.pdp
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
demola9:

WE NEED A change in lagos state.mutiple taxes and companys are running away from lagos to ghana .vote dosunmu for governor and you will see a change in lagos state.pdp
demola u they craze ooo, wetin be pdp for lagos, u wan kill us, abegi go and sleep jo
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by demola9: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
donlittle,u crazy too.we need a change in lagos.what has fashola done for masses .how has he touch ur life.wasting tax money
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Our Saviour

Vote Saturday 16th April 2011

Vote for:

Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Lagos State Governorship Debate On Stv by Pukkah: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
demola9:

A change in which specific areas? How will he bring this change about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Foreign Journalist Interviews Yahoo Boys (A Must Read) / Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.