Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story (205 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story by EFULEFU1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chapter One

My uncle had won the election to become a senator. I was so excited, I was also a nephew of a senator. I was in the little village called Umudum with my parents. I always told my mum about my desire to move to Lagos to stay with my wealthy Uncle, Uncle Barry the latest senator. It happened that, after I finished my secondary school and results released, I persuaded my parents to arrange with my uncle so I would go and stay with him. They spoke with him and he agreed; he agreed also to take me to the University, since my results were good.

It was dream come true when I eventually landed on the compound of uncle Barry; a real mansion. He introduced me to his wife, the househelp and three children. I was taken to a room and told that was going to be my lodging place. I didn't like the househelp; she was about 50 years of age, apparently older than even my uncle himself. She looked funny. Early the following morning, my uncle was already out for work, his wife Aunt Lilly took my round the has and gave me my first assignment. I was to weed round the house since the compound was weedy. After this, she also left for work. So, I began weeding. Few minutes after she left, the househelp Dorky came to call me. "I want to advise you, so you will have a good stay here " she said. She took me into her room, sat right beside me on her bed. She began talking. She talked for about an hour concerning how I was to go about things in the house. At a point I realised she removed her top, left with just her bra on. I didn't like it but couldn't complain owing to her advanced age. I didn't like her dentures and super red gum; it disgusted me. After about an hour of her lecture, I asked that I go to continue with my work. She didn't look ok.

To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ideas / NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Www.nuc.edu.ng / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.