Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Please I Need Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Ideas (205 Views)

Pls I Need Ideas On Starting A Business / Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! / Please Help A Bro, I Need Ideas On How To Breakup With My GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ideas by Sorezo007(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2021
greetings nairalanders,please i need ideas of things to do to earn myself money on a daily basis with little or no capital...i ain't asking for money from anyone i just need ideas.Some months back I came across some cash but it's been me spending all along without any fresh money coming in,iam currently survivng on my last 50k and once that gets exhausted i will be in a dilemma cos ritnow i hv no investment to fall back to or anyone to ask..please ur ideas will be immensely appreciated.Might not be the rit section to post this but i beg y'all pardon..�
Re: Please I Need Ideas by Sundrus: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Put ya skill to work...
Re: Please I Need Ideas by Sorezo007(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Sundrus:
Put ya skill to work...
That's where the problem is boss...i got no acquired skill.
Re: Please I Need Ideas by CandyOps(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2021
With that amount na online business sure for you because that amt too small

Thank G*d for the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad.

After reading the book years ago I learnt one, before spending any money at all I try to multiple it first.

Then spend the profits while the main money goes to creating more cashflow for me. Think business online
Re: Please I Need Ideas by Sorezo007(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2021
CandyOps:
With that amount na online business sure for you because that amt too small

Thank G*d for the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad.

After reading the book years ago I learnt one, before spending any money at all I try to multiple it first.

Then spend the profits while the main money goes to creating more cashflow for me. Think business online
you have any u can help me with bro??

(1) (Reply)

NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Www.nuc.edu.ng / Please Help / Relationship Talk: It's Not Everybody You Date You Must Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.