Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (66726 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mummymahdi:

That ur grandpa is a legend , he warned you about everything in life most especially women.
Especially women? How can I not love them

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
SeriouslySense:
"Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River "

he has achieved something on earth, cheesy cheesy
Haha

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
ensamy:
Straight to hell shocked shocked shocked
I swear
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
osazsky:
this wan is sucide u dont need to bleep a girl for 3 hrs using tramado codine a d vagra..me i dey enjoy my 6min with my wife wailers should go to hell.die nor be die.sucide is not an option dont be selfish ur family needs u..ur dad loves u ur son looks up onto u.if u have nothing to live for pls live for them.this same thing happened to my neigbour 3 months ago.men will nerver learn
What happened to your neighbour
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Grandmeister:

Hole wey Sampson nor Casanova no fit cover even in three lifetimes na em person wan dig en life put. All in the name of “she must cry for me” you go pound your fragile heart enter grave.
Enough for the wise
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

They should keep deceiving themselves, na them go dey die on top woman.
Me I need to prove a point abeg I can't tolerate a woman narrating to her friends that I'm 10 minutes man, I need to last and satisfy her die
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
Chai women ,women ,women ,women ,women, women,women, women ,women ooooooooooooooo..nah wah oooooooo u do finish waka go sit down like angel wey no knw any tin.....Come to tink of it she witness person die for her front come still go attend anoda person burial? I no go marry at all......
We go offer you our IMO girls free
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
Your father said it right....there were times i folowed the rhythm of her plea for faster hitting, i found my joints especially my laps tensed and weakened.

I havw had chances to bed married women but i always pray in my heart that God should do something that wil prevent us having sex and it always works till date.

quote author=slawormiir post=97527245]Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
i thought he was done then he called me again and said son.............four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially married women
And remember son....when you banging a girl whose bride price hasn't been paid yet...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
How can you bed a woman without having sex
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
idafa2018:
Men should know that the greatest geologist has been digging that hole for million of years ago tet has not reach the end.
Be careful men
Are you serious man
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
olax02:
100 virgins are waiting for him in heaven....according to our brother up there...i no mention name ooo.. grin
Wickedness
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
alllivesmatter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wickedness grin
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tunagee:
Women are evil, I keep saying it. You leave your husband to quickly go to have a sex romp with another man. What a devil women are! No respect for the man at all. To people that always believe pampering and being nice to women is what sustains marriage, you are all wrong. Even if you pamper women and do all sorts for them, they would still not be satisfied. I have told my wife severally that I don't trust her, even though she trusts herself. It is well!
Know this and have peace, I tell many people that gender are never satisfied, I'm still waiting for the day my girlfriend will tell me what have you ever done to me after spending so much on her for decades
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Hassanmaye(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nwachacho:
Harder and faster and he crossed over to 2021.
Wicked boy grin
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by jornwhite: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

They should keep deceiving themselves, na them go dey die on top woman.

If men are the victims, what does that make you aint you part of the problem ...miumiu dey their dey form like say you no dey robb man head when he suckles ur tits. undecided
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Rawhumper(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2020
I meant i pray that i never get the chance to be alone with such women.

I had a very sexy hairy Calabar young married lady i met in keke sometime, she was scared of her hussy, told me wen to call her, thank God when she asked to come to my crib, i told her i was with my dad...till now we never talked and i deleted her nunber(i did that with heavy hands, believe me i get HARD just imagining that lady and her skin with d small hairs on d laps and arms or is it her ass?). She is d type some guys can rape,at first i couldnt resis toasting her even when she told me she was married.
This just an example of what i meant by my previous comment.

quote author=Hassanmaye post=97568682]
How can you bed a woman without having sex [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.