Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (66709 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by cynthia9: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
A married man simply identified as Eyom has reportedly died in Ekori, Yakkur Local Government Area at the weekend during a sex romp with a married woman known as Grace Odi.

Reports reaching Vanguard from the area say Grace and her husband Mr Odi left their community, Assiga to the neighbouring Ekori for wedding ceremony but midway into the wedding, Grace gave her husband a flimsy excuse and went straight to meet her lover in a prearranged guest house- the venue for their illicit sex activity.

Midway into the sex romp, Eyom allegedly started jerking and foaming in the mouth and eventually gave up the ghost.

“He told some of his friends that he was going to give his girlfriend who is married a good time and so needed to increase his performance by taking some sex enhancing drugs”. A source in the area confided in Vanguard.

According to our source, the woman on noticing that the man had died dressed up and secretly left the place but the lifeless body of the man was later seen by the staff of the guest house who in turn alerted the owner of the guest house and the man’s identity revealed by community members who came to witness the scene.

“It was when his identity was revealed that some of his friends remembered what he told them and a search for his married girlfriend began and was eventually located at the wedding ceremony by staff of the guest house who booked them into the room” Our source revealed.

The police have since detained the woman for further investigation while the body of the man has been deposited at the Ugep General Hospital mortuary

Ms Irene Ugbo, the Cross River State Police Command spokesman says she is yet to be briefed on the incident.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/man-dies-during-sex-with-married-woman-in-cross-river/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by blowjob: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
BEAUTIFUL grin

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Greshlady: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
He died in active service

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by slawormiir: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
i thought he was done then he called me again and said son.............four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially married women
And remember son....when you banging a girl whose bride price hasn't been paid yet...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...

517 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by blowjob: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
THE ALMIGHTY PUNA, HAVE BEEN DROPPIN MEN, SINCE TIME IN MEMORIAL angry angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Kaybenny(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
DIA
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by sylve11: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
One thing must kill a man but imagine how this man take die. embarassed cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Wondermumsy(f): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
somtin must kill a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by RainOnMe: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sex has destroyed millions of souls.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by dre11(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
What he loved most did end his life
He died in active service to womanility

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/man-dies-during-sex-with-married-woman-in-cross-river/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Murjem(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm Nawa sha.

May his soul rest in...
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by longetivity(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
harder!! harder!!! harder!!!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by spinna: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
We would have said magun jazz but even his friends mentioned libido enhancing drugs.

14 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by spinna: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
longetivity:
harder!! harder!!! harder!!!!!
Thats how they kill person..my friend free me i will do with the pressure thats ok for me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Valkrie: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kudos...!! The guy died in activity service..thumbs up to him..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Gadafii: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
he crossed river into the abysmal ocean of toe toe, now he has drawn
may ur dick remain wet brother lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Died while on active service

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by iHart(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by jametex(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
All die Na die, one thing will surely kill a man be it during sex romp or something else let just assume his time has come on this mortal earth and he is one of those people that won't cross over to 2021 with us, he has gone with this killer 2020..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by OBTMOS(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Marriage don scatter

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by WrittyWritter(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
On top baby harder..go faster ..wahala be like bicycle..so na his death come expose d woman

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Twoclans(f): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Another one drops angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by lenghtinny(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Well, something must kill a man
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
That's why cheating is bad

Don't cheat on your spouse, even if she is not as beautiful as she was when you met her, because one can end up being embarassed.

I wonder what the man's kids would think of their father now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Where’s nwaamaikpe ?? We need him in threads like this

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
LET ME LEAVE THIS CASE FOR NAIRALAND MEN TO ANSWER grin grin grin grin grin

Just see how they narrate the WOMAN'S SIDE OF THE STORY AND DISCLOSED HER IDENTITY AND MAKE IT LOOK AS IF THE WOMAN ALONE IS THE SINNER HERE,

IT IS GOOD TO BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR PARTNER,AND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE LADIES ALONE THAT SHOULD BE FAITHFUL.

ANY WAYS I'M NOT A FAN OF VANGUARD NEWS PAPPER.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Flexherbal(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
...during a sex romp with a married woman known as Grace Odi.

Married man and married woman, hmmmmmmm!

May his soul find rest.

Overdose of any drug, even if it is ordinary pain killer will give you a negative result.
Do not overdose yourself, all in the name of trying to fire a woman.
Always follow the physician recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Danny50: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be...
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Gamezi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
thanks sir for your active service

Rip to you HERO,,
Re: Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
i thought he was done then he called me again and said son.............four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially married women
And remember son....when you banging a girl whose bride price hasn't been paid yet...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder!
Then you must be careful if not you might join your ancestors

Who ask you all these story?

Na wa o

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.