Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected (2436 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Niseh(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
What will you do if you are in his position?
Does public proposals make sense to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsAHgzpqqb8
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Niseh(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
LalasticIala
Seun
myndd44
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Lightangel65: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good for the ode I love girls who say no in this situations. Propose in private don't use people's to influence it's trust

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by RainOnMe: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
sad
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by blinking001(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Men should stop proposing to Women. Period
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by fati2001(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
SO SORRY

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Zendinho(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
UltimateSIMP.....

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Blackskinned: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reason some men don't propose..they just impregnate women
na the ladies and their families go dey beg for marriage

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Very good one grin grin
Omoh e sweet my Belle o. Na you dey date me I nor dey date you. grin grin grin
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Motgerfaukers in a rush to get married to overused people. grin grin cheesy

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Greshlady: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
very sorry
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Molahnelson(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
The title should be a Simp get disappointed after proposing to a girl
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by SimpDetector: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Imagine bending the knee to beg a woman to marry you. Like this is most stupid thing a man can ever do, yet men in their droves are doing it.

Women should be the ones bending the knee to ask for a man to marry them because they are the ones that benefit from it.

The best thing a woman can get from a man is his commitment. Because then she is guaranteed financial and emotional security from a male even after she hits the wall and isn't attractive anymore.

The only thing a man can get from a woman is sex and he can get it from as many women as possible as long as he keeps developing himself. A man appreciates as he ages, unlike women. So why swear commitment to just one woman for nothing in return other than sex that you will get tired of eventually.

Also consider the fact that by offering your commitment to a woman, she subconsciously loses respect and attraction for you because believe it or not, no woman wants a man that she can have all to herself.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
Imagine bending the knee to beg a woman to marry you. Like this is most stupid thing a man can ever do, yet men in their droves are doing it.

Women should be the ones bending the knee to ask for a man to marry them because they are the ones that benefit from it.

The best thing a woman can get from a man is his commitment. Because then she is guaranteed financial and emotional security from a male even after she hits the wall and didn't attractive anymore.

The only thing a man can get from a woman is sex and he can get it from as many women as possible as he develops himself. A man appreciates as he ages, unlike women. So why swear commitment to just one woman for nothing in return other than sex that you will get tired of eventually. Also consider the fact that by offering your commitment to a woman, she subconsciously loses respect and attraction for you, because believe it or not, no woman wants a man that she can have all to herself.

I'll go through this stress to propose to woman? When I'm not mad. grin grin

These ones are not even fit for marriage. grin grin grin
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by 33l0: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Niseh:
LalasticIala grin
Seu ;Dn
mynd ;Dd44
I don't know why people still do this public proposal thing
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by paulolee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
chaaai....guys de fuckup abegi
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Pious101: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
7 years and u ain't dating? I don't understand
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Stacyomolola(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
It is not a matter of must. Shes entitled to her choice

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by OceanEye: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Guys should be smart enough to avoid being victims of love delusion. Not always is a girl you move around with into you, and that's very simple to see in her eyes.

Beware of potential heartbreakers!
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by leksite120(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let's be sincere , women are actually wicked, when men do an inch of what they do to us everyday, they cry fowl.

The word 'am I dating you' that the girl is asking is actually the meanest anyone can say after dating for 7years, cos I'm sure the guy would've been giving the gal his fortune and the idiot keeps collecting it without having the intention of marrying him..
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by candyguyofficia(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
"Why No" cheesy cheesy cheesy Pete Edochie will be disappointed
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by leksite120(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It is not a matter of must.
Shes entitled to her choice
Miss Stacy, you're not serious ma, 7yrs is her matter of choice, so what's wrong with her saying No since that 7yrs but keeps collecting his money
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Stacyomolola(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
leksite120:
Miss Stacy, you're not serious ma, 7yrs is her matter of choice, so what's wrong with her saying No since that 7yrs but keeps collecting his money

like i said it isnt a matter of must, he may be a woman beater, a cheat or something worst.
Shes entitled to her choice, at least for the sake of her mental health but if my pressumptions are wrong she would forever regret it.
Note: karma is a bitch
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by leksite120(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

like i said it isnt a matter of must, he may be a woman beater, a cheat or something worst.
Shes entitled to her choice, at least for the sake of her mental health but if my pressumptions are wrong she would forever regret it.
If she doesn't like him, she should've told him a long time, but doing so when the guy is proposing is quite absurd and questioning.

Don't deceive yourself, she has never liked him, it's obvious in the video that she is a dominant gal, she would've talked against any oppression for long
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by popweezy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
When will men simps start having sense na
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Ryan03(f): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na wa
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Mide3367: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I like swear for u for this talk. You must be more mean than that lady. . 7 years... In short I rest my case
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
leksite120:
Some people don't accept NO male / females but 7 years long to just dey manage somebody sha cheesy
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by cooooooks(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol. You have to be 300% sure before carrying out a stunt like this.
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by potbelly(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pete Edochie warned you... you refused to listen...

Am I Dating A Ghost.??help / Loverboy Get Stuck Inside A Married Woman During Pump Act!on (VIDEO) / Search For A Life Partner