Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected (2496 Views)

Young Man Left Embarrassed After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal On Campus / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by debbydams(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dear future hubby wherever you are cant wait to wear your ring � nd carry your unborn child..
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by 33l0: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
How can I send a private mail to LalasticIala please?
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
5hanklee:

I'll go through this stress to propose to woman? When I'm not mad. grin grin

These ones are not even fit for marriage. grin grin grin

The earlier most guy-men out there realize that 94% of girls out there ain't worth or deserve shit the better. Some are even quadruple-dating and you are going on your knees begging them for marriage.

If you find a girl that might be deserving of such treatment, do all the proposing inside ur house or somewhere fun but very private, not go to market or mall and start disgracing urself grin grin grin

Guys like these are freaking annoying
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Stacyomolola(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
I like swear for u for this talk. You must be more mean than that lady. . 7 years... In short I rest my case
I already said all i got to say. Am entitled to my opinion, u can rant all u want.
Am out.
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
33l0:
How can I send a private mail to LalasticIala please?
Tell am say you don roast cobra. grin
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Wyry: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2020
Niseh:
LalasticIala
Seun
myndd44
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Wyry: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
fati2001:

This one don turn man From F to M
Is ok this
2020 na pure cruise ajeh grin
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by fati2001(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2020
ZIINI:
This one don turn man From F to M Is ok this 2020 na pure cruise ajeh grin

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Niseh(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
LalasticIala
Seun
Dominique
Myndd44
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
My kind of girl. Go queen, keep embarrassing these fools till they grow a sliver of brain

1 Like

Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
SimpDetector:
Imagine bending the knee to beg a woman to marry you. Like this is most stupid thing a man can ever do, yet men in their droves are doing it.

Women should be the ones bending the knee to ask for a man to marry them because they are the ones that benefit from it.

The best thing a woman can get from a man is his commitment. Because then she is guaranteed financial and emotional security from a male even after she hits the wall and isn't attractive anymore.

The only thing a man can get from a woman is sex and he can get it from as many women as possible as long as he keeps developing himself. A man appreciates as he ages, unlike women. So why swear commitment to just one woman for nothing in return other than sex that you will get tired of eventually.

Also consider the fact that by offering your commitment to a woman, she subconsciously loses respect and attraction for you because believe it or not, no woman wants a man that she can have all to herself.

in my tradition, the man sits and the woman kneels to give him a cup of palm wine. My grandfather will piss on me from the afterlife if I ever bend the knee to a woman.
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Craig24: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wyry:

grin grin shocked
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Kobicove(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Serves him right, the guy is an idiot!
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by Kapilta(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
He got served. Ain't that pretty to watch. Absolutely. F**king dundee united.
Re: Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected by DMerciful(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2020
I hope if a guy does it to a girl you would say the same thing. Misandrist!
Stacyomolola:

I already said all i got to say. Am entitled to my opinion, u can rant all u want.
Am out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland: REVEALED!!! / Who Like This Pose ??? / It Is Valentine Week ,what Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.