Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know (354 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Who Has The Nicest Butt, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by kings2al1: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2020

Tacha has taken to social media to hail Bobrisky for being one of the nicest women she has ever known, telling him how much she loves him.

The former Big Brother Naija season four housemate took to her Instastory to post by saying even though some people might not like the popular Nigerian crossdresser, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a very nice person.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/tacha-hails-bobrisky-she-is-the-nicest-woman-i-know/

Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by UncleHaba22: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
she is a nice man cool cool
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by Greshlady: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Brother bobrisky is now a she
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by Freestainworld(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
If Na better person hail am, would have been surprised
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by lilfort(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
it is collecting d**k from its
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by lkillbrokehoes: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
UncleHaba22:
she is a nice man cool cool
Shim is a nice wo-man grin
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
2 oloshos chasing clout
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by paulolee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
nicest woman abi?? mk una continue
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by MightySparrow: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
He woman
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by popweezy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
You sure say this bobrisky no dey phuck woman like dis grin
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by kings2al1: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
u da ask me
popweezy:
You sure say this bobrisky no dey phuck woman like dis grin
Re: Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know by olanipekun65561: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
she is a nice man

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Enjoy A Healthy Romantic Relationship, You Need To Consider These / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does / Conversations About House Chores And Cooking Is Because You're Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.