Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World (24612 Views)

Nigeria To Become Africa’s Fourth Largest Economy In 2024 – IMF / GDP: IMF Ranks Nigeria 1st In Africa, 26th In The World / IMF: Nigeria To Lose Over $26 Billion From Oil Exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Lamasta(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
We would have been in the top 20 if there is no corruption, nepotism and insecurity

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by samwheel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this ewedu Ibadan Express report.

Tinubu trying to convince us that bubu is working, but as a dedicated drinker of lamidi cownu's urine I know Tinubu is a liar.

Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and lamidi cownu are all aware that our online country is the largest economy in the world.

Las las, ipob pigs are brainless. cheesy

Dis one na dummy

5 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by samwheel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Tinubu trying to convince us that bubu is working, but as a dedicated drinker of lamidi cownu's urine I know Tinubu is a liar.

Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and lamidi cownu are all aware that our online country is the largest economy in the world.

undecided

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by twilliamx(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kk
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by htdot: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who b imf? Who know them with their fake ranking..... did they ask the suffering nigeria before doing the ranking?
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

We no go hear word again as asorock Town crier show up

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Heffalump(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

You're free to kiss his stinking arse-hole.

Everyone cannot be mumu at the same time.

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by CSTRR: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Nigeria going places...this is not an easy feat.

No 1 is the target

God bless Baba Buhari and Osinbajo
Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa long before tinubu picked osibanjo as Lagos State govt worker.

2 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
uptimumOne23:
Nigeria going places...this is not an easy feat.

No 1 is the target

God bless Baba Buhari and Osinbajo
keep deceiving yourself. Our economy is driven by private sector investment and not the government. The government has failed to create enabling environment for business to thrive. You can imagine buhari nipping insecurity in the bud, Nigeria would have gone farther than this. Instead of helping the SMIES grow, they're discouraging us with their bad and harsh policies. Thanks to my foreign angel investors, I'd not have been among exporters of cassava products in Africa today. Yeye government in power

2 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by mrkings84(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
BUHARI IS WORKING.......
BUHARISTS and AND ANTI-BUHARI FOOD DON DONE!
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by alizma: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
So nairaland mod now edit post, delete comments that they don't like and leave the once that pleased them before moving the topic to front page or what?
I earlier comment on this post and I can't find my comment now

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by baggioni: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They should show us per capita GDP and let's see how productive the average Nigerian is comparer to a Ghanaian or South African.

No one will show you those. They are more concerned about encouraging the people running the country down-south that they can still do better.
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by baggioni: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
alizma:
So nairaland mod now edit post, delete comments that they don't like and leave the once that pleased them before moving the topic to front page or what?
I earlier comment on this post and I can't find my comment now
lolz

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by allandutch: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
How?
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by CSTRR: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
There is nothing to be proud of here.

As big as Nigeria is, it is not in the G-20.

Buhari also did his best to make Nigeria slide down the ladder.
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by favor914: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
jlinkd78:
They are just deceiving us
Who is they?

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Largest my ass

Largest in borrowing money

2 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by eDeity: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

You're not entirely intelligent. A post was made instead of you to engage intelligently you went about throwing shades like a coward you're. And your likes are hitting "like" for you. Don't take this silly attitude to the new year!

7 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Cajal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bubu don bribe IMF
APC ABD LIES
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by uptimumOne23(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
keep deceiving yourself. Our economy is driven by private sector investment and not the government. The government has failed to create enabling environment for business to thrive. You can imagine buhari nipping insecurity in the bud, Nigeria would have gone farther than this. Instead of helping the SMIES grow, they're discouraging us with their bad and harsh policies. Thanks to my foreign angel investors, I'd not have been among exporters of cassava products in Africa today. Yeye government in power

You are a confused being. If the government has failed to create enabling environment for business to thrive then how come you are claiming our economy is being driven by private sector investment and not the government.

3 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Tangana: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
let see it on ground
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Kepler453: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin Africa don suffer

1 Like

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by CSTRR: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
His border policy alone is enough to slow down Our growth.

It's a wonder Nigeria is still surviving.

3 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by nameo: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lolz....you are only foooling yourself with your attempt at "sarcasm".

I hope you know that this has nothing to do with your lord, Buhari. Nigeria was already the biggest economy years before he became President. In fact, at the current $422.9billion, the size of the economy has actually decreased in real and relative sense since Buhari became President(which is no surprise since we have had 2 recessions and very low growth since).

Bros, so you still dey support Buhari? Shame no dey catch you?

3 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by favor914: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
CSTRR:
There is nothing to be proud of here.

As big as Nigeria is, it is not in the G-20.

Buhari also did his best to make Nigeria slide down the ladder.
How, Is Buhari Nigeria? Rhetorical talk, what have you done to add value to your life, Buhari will be gone in 2 and a half years time, we will see who you will blame for your deplorable life then?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by jerry2cino(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Imf abi watin be una name self?, una don forget to check hunger level for our obodoo nigeria.... abeg who economi help....set awon ooooleeee

2 Likes

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Omezif(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Afamed: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Long Live PMB

Long live PYO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by favor914: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
uptimumOne23:

You are a confused being. If the government has failed to create enabling environment for business to thrive then how come you are claiming our economy is being driven by private sector investment and not the government.
Nigeria is a Federation of States, you should have said the States with their comparative advantages have failed to create an enabling environment for business to thrive, People in Abuja cannot create a thriving environment for business to thrive in a State, that is the duty of the State Government.
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by Alfarisiey: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fakest news of 2020
Re: IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World by nameo: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
uptimumOne23:

This has nothing to do with this Govt i.e that we are still the largest economy in Africa.

The current Nigerian GDP size is $422.9billion while it was $510billion in 2014.
That is actually a decrease of almost $90billion under Buhari.

The only reason we are still the biggest is cos other close African countries no try.

So stop praising Buhari. It makes you look very ignorant

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.