Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike (60193 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Jasonjack: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
If she go wash her face for river, am sure the whole water go change colour.

Please anyone that is into building and road construction should patronize me. I sale and supply granite stones in large quantity. Anyone interested in buying or learning should contact me on WhatsApp 08038763872
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Really? Beauty dy say lies in the eyes of the beholder.
women always have issues commending each other, and u say u be God pikin, is there anything created by God that is ugly..? try and appreciate God's creation

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by knightphoenix: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Samsimple:
Make up artist transforms her client into popular actress Chika Ike

After God fear makeup artist

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2166911696774062&id=100003657571976
I know I'm not that handsome, some even say I'm not fine but I've gotten used to my looks and there's something special about it, in quote: (it's deceptive and it hides my true identity and person)...

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by olawale1516(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
SWAT should start arresting make up artist .. it like disguising. Before you know criminal will start making up to do crimes

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by elniro: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
having checked d 2nd person’s front hair n d eyes, I concluded dat Chika Ike’s face was photoshopped onto d girl’s pix n not make up...my opinion though
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Chirowman(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Make up or face filler
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reelmii:
women always have issues commending each other, and u say u be God pikin, is there anything created by God that is ugly..? try and appreciate God's creation

The fact u find her attractive doesn't mean she's attractive 2 me. I never said she isn't beautiful. With d makeup, yes she is buhh without d makeup issa no 4 me. Pls, do u have any problem with dat?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reelmii:
women always have issues commending each other

The fact u find her attractive doesn't mean she's attractive 2 me. I never said she isn't beautiful. With d makeup, yes she is buhh without d makeup issa no 4 me. Pls, do u have any problem with dat?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Christistruth00: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
bennynaza:
I still don't understand the point of transformative make up. Especially when it's not for a movie or skit.
What is the point of temporarily looking totally unlike your real self?
Just to scam a person or group of persons who in the long run would see your real face!

It is like a form of deception

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mentored: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Samsimple:
Make up artist transforms her client into popular actress Chika Ike

After God fear makeup artist

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2166911696774062&id=100003657571976

Chai

If not for make up

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Lastmankc(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
This one,nah for darkness she good to bang
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
What I ordered vs what I got grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Without make up, d lady looks horrible.
Nice creativity there.
wtf...howd you judge someone like that. dumbass
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

I have a problem with u adding God to ur name but calling his creation horrible
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by 2016easy2017: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Look before you buy
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Reelmii:
I have a problem with u adding God to ur name but calling his creation horrible
Pls, go jump into d lagoon or u can go hug a transformer if dat ur problem.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
mkdonald:

wtf...howd you judge someone like that. dumbass
Btw u and I who's d dumbass here? You're the greatest fool ve every come across. Oponu oshi.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by omojesu202(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Nice creativity there.

try share your own picture let's see n judge
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is another thing that is killing our people slowly. Makeup!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by 1Sharon(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Her priority should be to spend the money she uses on makeup to treat her skin condition instead
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Seriously make-up is deceptive, am a woman but I don't give thumb up for this extreme makeup .

The less makeup, the better it looks

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
osamz007:
IF NOT FOR MAKE UP...
HMMMMMM
Haaaaaa
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Btw u and I who's d dumbass here? You're the greatest fool ve every come across. Oponu oshi.
Look at this ugly thing. Its people like you that body shame others to make your self feel better. Useless thing!!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Alaye, if you fine pass am, upload your pic. Lets judge. Dont open your pithole of a mouth and be beratting others, when you no even reach up to who youre insulting
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Xantel(f): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Femeto: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Jesus is lord.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Makaveli888: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2020
It shouldn't be called make up ,e suppose Be Plaster, The plaster on that Lady face fit reach plaster 4 bedroom flat
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by tonyflash43(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Bitcoin black is a new crypto currency which will replace bitcoin soon....

3600 bitcoin black airdrop which will be worth $1 per 1bcb when it is launched in March 2021 and will increase to $30 or more in some months time...... $3600 up for grab....
Join this whatsapp group or DM to get more info on how to qualify for the airdrop 08169831224

https:///J4AYic7fbLMDLcdsWUcgO0
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by DedeNkem: 2:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't judge a woman's beauty by her make-up!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by KensonAbule(m): 2:29am On Dec 30, 2020
She tried
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Passionate1(m): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
This is another thing that is killing our people slowly. Makeup!

You are right ! If only dem sabi something!
It's gross, dumb and disgusting. . .
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by IamAsiri: 3:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Nice creativity there.

Actually, not really. She has a potential to have a beautiful face, but refused to take care of it (probably because of the too much makeup she might have been relying on).
What this beautiful makeup of a thing has done to people, especially the ladies, is that it has made some of our ladies too lazy to take good care of their skins undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.