Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike (60495 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bloody fool slowpoke, u have no right whatsoever 2 correct me correct me on what grounds pls? Heyyy egbami mii ke, people de talk, monkey like u wan chuk mouth. Pls, carry ur correction 2 ur miserable how of a mother and your frustrated self cos it not needed here.

So, u now believe I have have d degrees(supposed or not) datz a good one though. Well, for ur information, u know absolutely nothing abt me so u can't judge me and my past cos ve lived a low profile decent lifestyle all along from childhood as my both parents are disciplinarians.

mkdonald:

dumbass. someone is correcting you, you label it as bullying. grow up and learn,. With all your supposed degrees, one would expect you to be more intelligent to understand the difference. You insult a persons looks when youre not a mile better. When someone point your flaw, youre quick to drag their mum into it. and you think youre not pathetic??

Ive accepted my flaws and weaknesses, because no one is perfect, in the same way accept your hoeing and failed past, and move on with life. peace
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Im beginning to doubt you really had any law degrees. perhaps, the degrees oure referring to are your levels of olosho ranking back in the ghettos. Becasue i dont understand why youre so quick to call names. youre not civilised one bit. youre so raz..spits

Eee pain u I guess. Na ur mama get those awards and rankings. So u can continue giving it 2 her.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Yeah...thats what youll tell your unfortunate hubby correct. Little did he know undecided
No, itz u 2 tell ur miserable, ashawo, unfortunate nuisance wife.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Yeah...thats what youll tell your unfortunate hubby correct. Little did he know undecided

I get assigned 2 submit 2morrow by 8am which I nefa even start 2 de write. So, keep d abuses coming, I'm here waiting 2 reply u vagabond.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

I get assigned 2 submit 2morrow by 8am which I nefa even start 2 de write. So, keep d abuses coming, I'm here waiting 2 reply u vagabond.
Its so obvious this is a lie. which intelligent person, more or less a average thinking person with a career task in mind, will brush it aside just to rant on nairaland. Thus, youre obviously lying. What abuse?? being a fool, hoe and stupid is your trademark . I only say things as they are. We call a spade a spade, aint so?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Bloody fool slowpoke, u have no right whatsoever 2 correct me correct me on what grounds pls? Heyyy egbami mii ke, people de talk, monkey like u wan chuk mouth. Pls, carry ur correction 2 ur miserable how of a mother and your frustrated self cos it not needed here.

So, u now believe I have have d degrees(supposed or not) datz a good one though. Well, for ur information, u know absolutely nothing abt me so u can't judge me and my past cos ve lived a low profile decent lifestyle all along from childhood as my both parents are disciplinarians.

All i can say is i really pity your daughter, hubby to be. For your mum, i think shes the remote cause of who you are today. Youre really dumb..no lies or bants intended undecided
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Trust me, knwing anything about you is a waste of time, why, cos youre a waste of time. simple as that. You cant give what you dont have, thus a waste will only give forth waste
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Same here. Knowing u is equally an effort in futility as u don't have anything 2 offer.
mkdonald:
Trust me, knwing anything about you is a waste of time, why, cos youre a waste of time. simple as that. You cant give what you dont have, thus a waste will only give forth waste
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just like ur mum who refused 2 give u home training. Itz isn't her fault anyway, when ur father waz away stealing from people, ur miserable mum waz busy prostituting. How won't u have a faulty home foundation.
No wonder d bible says if d foundation is destroyed, what can d righteous do?
All u can do is abuse, bully and rant. Ahhh!!!,
oma shey oooo cos if u aren't dumb, foolish and useless, u won't go about abusing people u haven't met b4.

mkdonald:
All i can say is i really pity your daughter, hubby to be. For your mum, i think shes the remote cause of who you are today. Youre really dumb..no lies or bants intended undecided
My daughter when she comes would b grateful to God she haz such a mum as my humble self and wonderful Grandma as my lovely mum.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Its so obvious this is a lie. which intelligent person, more or less a average thinking person with a career task in mind, will brush it aside just to rant on nairaland. Thus, youre obviously lying. What abuse?? being a fool, hoe and stupid is your trademark . I only say things as they are. We call a spade a spade, aint so?

I don't know why nairaland would just admit every tom dick and harry into d forum without proper scrutiny. Guess their mods shoyld put certain checks in place so dat lunatics like u wouldnt have access. Well, for ur information, Technology haz made things easier for people. Moreover, I have all night 2 do my research.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by aalangel(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
They already look alike...big lips.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

U cant learn from me ooo cos light and darkness have nothing in common.
atleast u know where u belong
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

U cant learn from me ooo cos light and darkness have nothing in common.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where is it dat u belong other than the pit of hell?
Reelmii:
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by bennynaza(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2020
emmyN:

I think it's done for marketing purpose. Showcase your talent so the world can see and patronise you.

Fair enough then. A good point
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Godpikin4real:

it is only a person that is a candidate of hell that knows who belongs to the pit of hell...so now u know where u belong to
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
I command u Satan in d name of d Lord 2 pack ur weapons and flee. For the Lord has given me authority, I'm goons triumph over you.

Reelmii:
it is only a person that is a candidate of hell that knows who belongs to the pit of hell...so now u know where u belong to
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Reelmii:
Big man, stop replying that fishbrained person. A word is enough for the wise undecided
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
HerMajestyCares:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'M TEAM NATURAL BEAUTY cheesy

SEE TRANSFORMATION,

SHE SHOULD BE HERSELF WITHOUT MAKE UP AND GET USE TO IT,PEOPLE WILL STILL LIKE HER WITH HER NATURAL FACE,BESIDES I'M SURE SHE WON'T BE ON MAKE UP ALL THE TIME,

ITS IMPOTANT THAT GUYS SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY SEE THEIR LADIES NATURAL BEAUTY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy
Hi
Hope you're cool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.