Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike (60487 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Guess Ure referring 2 ur slot of a mother not I.
Its obvious you lack home training, so i was actually correct saying youre from the ghettos and streets, cos i dont know why youll insult someones relative, in an argument with someone. Well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree afterall. spits
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
It only takes an ill mannered slot 2 birth an I'll mannered ediot like u. Look here, I'm allergic 2 useless people like u. Oh!!! So, u want me 2 applaud u for cyber bullying a total stranger right? I'm not dat dat. If Ure frustrated, look for ur victim elsewhere where cos I'm not and would never b ur victim.
mkdonald:

Its obvious you lack home training, so i was actually correct saying youre from the ghettos and streets, cos i dont know why youll insult someones relative, in an argument with someone. Well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree afterall. spits
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
It only takes an ill mannered slot 2 birth an I'll mannered ediot like u. Look here, I'm allergic 2 useless people like u. Oh!!! So, u want me 2 applaud u for cyber bullying a total stranger right? I'm not dat dat. If Ure frustrated, look for ur victim elsewhere where cos I'm not and would never b ur victim.
So i presume youre the bully correct, cos i dont see how im bullying you. Im simply telling you the truth, that youre a ghetto thing, and you should learn manners before you be a source of shame to your children. Learn to speak properly, dont body shame others when youre not any better, refuse to be a dumbass and dunce. Anyways, ive wasted enough time with you. I guess being idiotic is in your genes, so mere words cant repair you.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:
So i presume youre the bully correct, cos i dont see how im bullying you. Im simply telling you the truth, that youre a ghetto thing, and you should learn manners before you be a source of shame to your children. Learn to speak properly, dont body shame others when youre not any better, refuse to be a dumbass and dunce. Anyways, ive wasted enough time with you. I guess being idiotic is in your genes, so mere words cant repair you.
Ire one of d greatest fool ve ever come across. U don't know me from Adam referring 2 me as one from d ghetto? Is dat how u were trained? Well, I live in Festac town. Pls, tell me d ghetto in Festac? Oponu, ode oshi. Well, if u don't mind, I can groom u as I have several certificates in poise, etiquette and gaits which includes how u address people u come across strangers inclusive.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Ire one of d greatest fool ve ever come across. U don't know me from Adam referring 2 me as one from d ghetto? Is dat how u were trained? Well, I live in Festac town. Pls, tell me d ghetto in Festac? Oponu, ode oshi. Well, if u don't mind, I can groom u as I have several certificates in poise, etiquette and gaits which includes how u address people u come across strangers inclusive.
Lol..what a dunce. so living in festac means you werent born in the ghetos?? grin grin. Why so dumb. Remember youre a hoe, so youre expectd to upgrade to a better lifestyle from what you were born into, using your hoeing skills. Id rather puke than be groomed by a hoe.... ciao
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
[Now, i can see ure truly furstrated looking for whom 2 pour ur furstration on. Ure equally suffering from delusion of d mind. For ur information, i waz born and raised up in omole estate. It waz while i waz away studing in d university, my late dad bought d property in Festac town, renovated it and furnished it 2 his own taste. So u can see, I waz born with a silver spoon not a frustrated omo Iya alata no ghetto slum kan.
It may also interest u 2 note dat I'm a legal practitioner per excellence. Check my profile for more insights. Presently, I have three degrees in Law and I'm on d fourth. Can a dunce, dullard and dumb ass ever achieve this? I bet u if u try now and even d life 2 come, u can get there.
As for d hoe thing Ure talking about, its obvious as d son of a frustrated hoe who use d proceeds 2 feed u, datz why u think everyone is loose as your cheap slot ashawo of a mother. quote author=mkdonald post=97560175]
Lol..what a dunce. so living in festac means you werent born in the ghetos?? grin grin. Why so dumb. Remember youre a hoe, so youre expectd to upgrade to a better lifestyle from what you were born into, using your hoeing skills. Id rather puke than be groomed by a hoe.... ciao[/quote]
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Lol..what a dunce. so living in festac means you werent born in the ghetos?? grin grin. Why so dumb. Remember youre a hoe, so youre expectd to upgrade to a better lifestyle from what you were born into, using your hoeing skills. Id rather puke than be groomed by a hoe.... ciao
Now, i can see ure truly furstrated looking for whom 2 pour ur furstration on. Ure equally suffering from delusion of d mind. For ur information, i waz born and raised up in omole estate. It waz while i waz away studing in d university, my late dad bought d property in Festac town, renovated it and furnished it 2 his own taste. So u can see, I waz born with a silver spoon not a frustrated omo Iya alata no ghetto slum kan.
It may also interest u 2 note dat I'm a legal practitioner per excellence. Check my profile for more insights. Presently, I have three degrees in Law and I'm on d fourth. Can a dunce, dullard and dumb ass ever achieve this? I bet u if u try now and even d life 2 come, u can get there.
As for d hoe thing Ure talking about, its obvious as d son of a frustrated hoe who use d proceeds 2 feed u, datz why u think everyone is loose as your cheap slot ashawo of a mother.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cos u grew up in d ghetto doesn't mean everyone would live a rough life like u and the how u call ur mother. Ewu Gambia.
mkdonald:

Lol..what a dunce. so living in festac means you werent born in the ghetos?
grin grin. Why so dumb. Remember youre a hoe, so youre expectd to upgrade to a better lifestyle from what you were born into, using your hoeing skills. Id rather puke than be groomed by a hoe.... ciao
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
I know no ghetto and no ghetto knows me. For ur information, I wine and dine with d cream de la creamof d society. If u want 2 know more, I can give u my fb address, twitter hander, Instagram et al 2 clear ur doubts. U can keep ur insults coming, I'm patiently waiting for u 2 gladly reply u.
mkdonald:

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Godpikin4real post=97561727]
Now, i can see ure truly furstrated looking for whom 2 pour ur furstration on. Ure equally suffering from delusion of d mind. For ur information, i waz born and raised up in omole estate. It waz while i waz away studing in d university, my late dad bought d property in Festac town, renovated it and furnished it 2 his own taste. So u can see, I waz born with a silver spoon not a frustrated omo Iya alata no ghetto slum kan.
As for d hoe thing Ure talking about, its obvious as d son of a frustrated hoe who use d proceeds 2 feed u, datz why u think everyone is loose as your cheap slot ashawo of a mother.[/qute]

MEHN!!! You need help. The more i converse with you, the more i feel brain drained. Youre not just a dunce, but also a drainer of intelligence. No one asked about your fabricated life story, cos its obvious youre a fake. With all your supposed degrees in law, you still lack basic home training. Perhaps we should blame your parents for that, and the ghettos you were born in.. Enjoy your day and stop ranting pls undecided undecided
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I know no ghetto and no ghetto knows me. For ur information, I wine and dine with d cream de la creamof d society. If u want 2 know more, I can give u my fb address, twitter hander, Instagram et al 2 clear ur doubts. U can keep ur insults coming, I'm patiently waiting for u 2 gladly reply u.
Lies. lies..lies... you know youre a liar... Its obvious youre a wanna be, fake, hoe and dunce....stop with your fairytale imaginations, its okay to be born in the ghetos, its nothing to be ashamed of. stop letting guilty conscience affect you niyen. own up to your slum background. atleast with your hoeing, youve left that stage of your life, so its a testimony..aint it?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Cos u grew up in d ghetto doesn't mean everyone would live a rough life like u and the how u call ur mother. Ewu Gambia.
The way youre quick to insult a persons mum ehn...seems like you werent raised with one...or perhaps she disowned you
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
U make me laff in Swahili. When u itself Ure a liar,
how won't u believe every other person is like u son of d devil. The devil being d father of all liars.

I have never been a proustite and would never.
Ve never been 2 d ghetto let alone being born or raised there. Na ur lazy ass mama wey b prostitute and dey recruit innocent young girls into d trade. I believe in hard work. Hard work pays and not the prostitution job ur lazy dumb silly ass mother used in raising u and ur frustrated, miserable family members.
mkdonald:
Lies. lies..lies... you know youre a liar... Its obvious youre a wanna be, fake, hoe and dunce....stop with your fairytale imaginations, its okay to be born in the ghetos, its nothing to be ashamed of. stop letting guilty conscience affect you niyen. own up to your slum background. atleast with your hoeing, youve left that stage of your life, so its a testimony..aint it?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ahhhhjjahhh!!!
I waz raised by my both parents. It may interest u 2 note dat my parents were married for forty five years before my dad transcended 2 d great beyond. As I speak, my mum and I are d only ones occupying a twin duplex in Festac town.
Eee shock u abi? More still 2 come. Keep d insults coming in some of a wretched prostitute.
mkdonald:
The way youre quick to insult a persons mum ehn...seems like you werent raised with one...or perhaps she disowned you
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Ahhhhjjahhh!!!
I waz raised by my both parents. It may interest u 2 note dat my parents were married for forty five years before my dad transcended 2 d great beyond. As I speak, my mum and I are d only ones occupying a twin duplex in Festac town.
Eee shock u abi? More still 2 come. Keep d insults coming in some of a wretched prostitute.
Nah..i doubt that..she probably disownd you....or was ashamed of you. cos i dont knw why you have this much hatred to other peoples mothers. And if really she didnt disown you, and you grew up with one, then all i can say is i pity your daughter, cos being a dumbass runs in the family tree.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=mkdonald post=97562096][/quote]
Pls, don't b tired cos I'm ready for u. I'm not fake and will never b fake. People like u need help. I also render free legal services 2 people buhh in Ure own case, u need mental and psychological help cos itz quiet obvious Ure actually suffering from neurosis and psychosis of d mind. I can refer 2 a psychiatrists. A very good friend of mine, my bonkie who didn't get a space in d medical college, so she waz brought 2 our hostel. Trust she can b of help and equally treat ur case as confidential omo Iya ashawooo.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
U make me laff in Swahili. When u itself Ure a liar,
how won't u believe every other person is like u son of d devil. The devil being d father of all liars.

I have never been a proustite and would never.
Ve never been 2 d ghetto let alone being born or raised there. Na ur lazy ass mama wey b prostitute and dey recruit innocent young girls into d trade. I believe in hard work. Hard work pays and not the prostitution job ur lazy dumb silly ass mother used in raising u and ur frustrated, miserable family members.
Nah..youve been. stop lying. no point to that you know. From the way you insult, its obvious it took years of experience to learn that. most likely with clients that didnt want to pay after service. Youre pathetic. spits
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
As pointed earlier, my mum and I live 2geda.
It may interest u 2 note dat she's a minister of d gospel and also a Reverend. After my dad passed on, my mum couldn't do without me. Statement of fact.
mkdonald:

Nah..i doubt that..she probably disownd you....or was ashamed of you. cos i dont knw why you have this much hatred to other peoples mothers. And if really she didnt disown you, and you grew up with one, then all i can say is i pity your daughter, cos being a dumbass runs in the family tree.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Pls, don't b tired cos I'm ready for u. I'm not fake and will never b fake. People like u need help. I also render free legal services 2 people buhh in Ure own case, u need mental and psychological help cos itz quiet obvious Ure actually suffering from neurosis and psychosis of d mind. I can refer 2 a psychiatrists. A very good friend of mine, my bonkie who didn't get a space in d medical college, so she waz brought 2 our hostel. Trust she can b of help and equally treat ur case as confidential omo Iya ashawooo.

Hmm...no need for the ahawo slang remark youre definetly used to being called. Speak intelligently.
All i did was tell you your truth, and you insist i go for checkup. Youre sad tbh...
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
As pointed earlier, my mum and I live 2geda.
It may interest u 2 note dat she's a minister of d gospel and also a Reverend. After my dad passed on, my mum couldn't do without me. Statement of fact.
Bull...speaking to the canaries. no responsible mother can raise a daughter like you. oil and water dont mix. it doesnt. Also an apple doesnt fall far from the tree yknow?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just d same way ur shameless ashawo mother bullied and openly fought her clients who refused 2 pay her and equally bullied her apprentices for bring insufficient pay back home. Sure datz where u picked dat aggression from. Frustrated son, ashawo mother.
mkdonald:

Nah..youve been. stop lying. no point to that you know. From the way you insult, its obvious it took years of experience to learn that. most likely with clients that didnt want to pay after service. Youre pathetic. spits
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Bull...speaking to the canaries. no responsible mother can raise a daughter like you. oil and water dont mix. it doesnt. Also an apple doesnt fall far from the tree yknow?
Well, at dis juncture, waz expecting u 2 ask for my profile information 2 confirm things 4 itself as facts speaks for themselves.

My mum's responsible, urs isnt. Only just a frustrated ashawo worker.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Just d same way ur shameless ashawo mother bullied and openly fought her clients who refused 2 pay her and equally bullied her apprentices for bring insufficient pay back home. Sure datz where u picked dat aggression from. Frustrated son, ashawo mother.
wow...to think from your moniker, one will expect decency from you...its the entire opposite. Stop being ashamed of being a hoe, its your past, youve passed the stage i guess. I wont drag your mum into this, because thats just immature.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Hmm...no need for the ahawo slang remark youre definetly used to being called. Speak intelligently.
All i did was tell you your truth, and you insist i go for checkup. Youre sad tbh...
Sad kwa? Sad abt what if I may ask? Come and find out and live on d brighter side of life.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Well, at dis juncture, waz expecting u 2 ask for my profile information 2 confirm things 4 itself as facts speaks for themselves.

My mum's responsible, urs isnt. Only just a frustrated ashawo worker.
Its obvious you have mummy issues. Thats why youre quick to insult a persons mum. are you sure you werent adopted. Perhaps your real mum abandoned you?? shocked
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Sad kwa? Sad abt what if I may ask? Come and find out and live on d brighter side of life.
Nah....im alreasy in a better light. not in one stained by young and old mens sexual gratifications, or by low self esteem, or guilt
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
I am not, waz not and would never never ever be a prostitute. Buhh d good thing about it is dat u were borne by a hoe.
mkdonald:

wow...to think from your moniker, one will expect decency from you...its the entire opposite. Stop being ashamed of being a hoe, its your past, youve passed the stage i guess. I wont drag your mum into this, because thats just immature.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Nah....im alreasy in a better light. not in one stained by young and old mens sexual gratifications, or by low self esteem, or guilt
I don't think so. Ure d one living d life of guilt and low self esteem. One who bullies anyone who pours out his mind/feelings cos na ur papa create d cyber space.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

I don't think so. Ure d one living d life of guilt and low self esteem. One who bullies anyone who pours out his mind/feelings cos na ur papa create d cyber space.
dumbass. someone is correcting you, you label it as bullying. grow up and learn,. With all your supposed degrees, one would expect you to be more intelligent to understand the difference. You insult a persons looks when youre not a mile better. When someone point your flaw, youre quick to drag their mum into it. and you think youre not pathetic??

Ive accepted my flaws and weaknesses, because no one is perfect, in the same way accept your hoeing and failed past, and move on with life. peace
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Its obvious you have mummy issues. Thats why youre quick to insult a persons mum. are you sure you werent adopted. Perhaps your real mum abandoned you?? shocked
Ahhahhhahhh. Ure d greatest fool on this platform. Broda ode mumu de Nigeria ltd.
Oponu oshii.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I am not, waz not and would never never ever be a prostitute. Buhh d good thing about it is dat u were borne by a hoe.
Yeah...thats what youll tell your unfortunate hubby correct. Little did he know undecided
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Ahhahhhahhh. Ure d greatest fool on this platform. Broda ode mumu de Nigeria ltd.
Oponu oshii.

Im beginning to doubt you really had any law degrees. perhaps, the degrees oure referring to are your levels of olosho ranking back in the ghettos. Becasue i dont understand why youre so quick to call names. youre not civilised one bit. youre so raz..spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / Reekado Banks Reacts To Wizkid's Tweet Calling Him 'Fool' / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.