Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike (60188 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Makeup Artist Transforms Young Lady To A Granny - Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by IamAsiri: 3:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Really? Beauty dy say lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Well, he's right. She is beautiful. She only refused to, or is not doing enough to, or probably is doing too much to, take care of her face (probably due to usage of wrong products, overuse of right or wrong products, or not even eating right). If she gets a good and devoted dermatologist to work on her face, I can bet it with you that the transformation will be amazing.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by NiCurious: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Now I want to know, what does Chika Ike herself look like, without her makeup? Hmmm....
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by AFONJACOW(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2020
See as her face get gallops and potholes like red planet
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Alaye, if you fine pass am, upload your pic. Lets judge. Dont open your pithole of a mouth and be beratting others, when you no even reach up to who youre insulting

Really? Pls, who u be? Cos I no know u. U reach d top 100 people in Nigeria abi na ur papa be Dangote, Otedola, Adeleke, Adenuga. If u know u don't fall under this category, Ure nothing buhh a born foool. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by jrklinz: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2020
hmm I wonder how many layers of d skin d go Don cover to come to dis.nice job sha thanks 4 d update. now we go dey wait till morning b4 we propose to a girl. lol.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Look at this ugly thing. Its people like you that body shame others to make your self feel better. Useless thing!!
Useless thing like u, ur family members and entire generation.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Aniweta00: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Beautiful hands
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by ensamy(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2020
This make up artist may have been responsible for making up Jubril Al Sudani to Buhari shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by shadeyinka(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2020
bennynaza:
I still don't understand the point of transformative make up. Especially when it's not for a movie or skit.
What is the point of temporarily looking totally unlike your real self?
Just to scam a person or group of persons who in the long run would see your real face!
It is called marketing. It shows that the makeup artist is good!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Pls, go jump into d lagoon or u can go hug a transformer if dat ur problem.
lol...judgment will definitely start from the church..... godspikin
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Free me, I beg.
Reelmii:
lol...judgment will definitely start from the church..... godspikin
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Free me, I beg.
I no hold u oo, abeg
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
I no hold u oo, abeg
Then, u get lost and never b found.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Then, u get lost and never b found.
lololol....hmmmm, godspikin indeed, so for ur mind now , u dey make declaration? hahahahaha
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
lololol....hmmmm, godspikin indeed, so for ur mind now , u dey make declaration? hahahahaha
Yez ooo, and d declaration is I don't wanna have any further discuss with u. Q.E.D
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Yez ooo, and d declaration is I don't wanna have any further discuss with u. Q.E.D
so why are u replying me tongue
Godpikin4real:

so why are u replying me
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

so why are u replying me tongue
Godpikin4real:

so why are u replying me
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Can't u just turn blind eyez?
Reelmii:
so why are u replying me :Pso why are u replying me
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Evidenx(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'M TEAM NATURAL BEAUTY cheesy

SEE TRANSFORMATION,

SHE SHOULD BE HERSELF WITHOUT MAKE UP AND GET USE TO IT,PEOPLE WILL STILL LIKE HER WITH HER NATURAL FACE,BESIDES I'M SURE SHE WON'T BE ON MAKE UP ALL THE TIME,

ITS IMPOTANT THAT GUYS SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY SEE THEIR LADIES NATURAL BEAUTY.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy
am a man,but am team natural too therefor i celebrate you.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by shadyLP(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:
IF NOT FOR MAKE UP...
HMMMMMM
Men dey really suffer sha..
Abeg opposit of beautiful is what? grin

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by offset67(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
angryfraud
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Bahamas95(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Chika Ike with her K-legs.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Can't u just turn blind eyez?
why cant u turn the blind eyes, I cant pretend to be blind
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
why cant u turn the blind eyes, I cant pretend to be blind
Most times, u just have to.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Reelmii: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Most times, u just have to.
I want to learn from u
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Reelmii:
I want to learn from u
U cant learn from me ooo cos light and darkness have nothing in common.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by EMMY76: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is like these makeup artists are using potty fillers in their work?
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by emmyN(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
bennynaza:
I still don't understand the point of transformative make up. Especially when it's not for a movie or skit.
What is the point of temporarily looking totally unlike your real self?
Just to scam a person or group of persons who in the long run would see your real face!

I think it's done for marketing purpose. Showcase your talent so the world can see and patronise you.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Useless thing like u, ur family members and entire generation.
dumbass. From the way you talk, its obvious your a hoe and a raz ghetto thing. NO common sense. spits

If only you had beauty or brains, perhaps youd be more confident in yourself, rather than body shaming others to feel giddy. Peace cool dunce
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Same 2 u.
mkdonald:

dumbass. From the way you talk, its obvious your a hoe and a raz ghetto thing. NO common sense. spits

If only you had beauty or brains, perhaps youd be more confident in yourself, rather than body shaming others to feel giddy. Peace cool dunce
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by mkdonald(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Same 2 u.
Sorry hoe...im not ugly or dumb. Neither ghetto nor from the streets. Accept your status with pride. The truth is bitter, or so they say wink
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike by Godpikin4real(f): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
mkdonald:

Sorry hoe...im not ugly or dumb. Neither ghetto nor from the streets. Accept your status with pride. The truth is bitter, or so they say wink
Guess Ure referring 2 ur slot of a mother not I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.