Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (93925 Views)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by LucemFerre: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lawyers especially women like to dey do like say dem no dey sh!it. Like say law na 21 years. and fine girls get WAHALA

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Akuruoulo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Don't know why people reason through their anus. When God created Adam, he created three women for him right?
WHAT HAPPEN TO KING SOLO ?

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by humilitypays(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
The saddest truth is that men are not scarce but worthy men of marriageable age are very scarce.

Daily rise in unemployment and underemployment in Nigeria is reducing the number of eligible bachelors in Nigeria. If you add the rising insecurity in Nigeria and the number of eligible bachelors killed daily in Nigeria as a result of failed government and high insecurity, you will understand why marriageable or eligible bachelors are very scarce. Which makes it highly competitive to hook up a well to do guy ready to commit to you for life because there are lots of better looking ladies with awesome profile in his life due to limited number of eligible bachelors compared to eligible spinsters that full everywhere you go.

Let me also add the covid-19 pandemic this year, it reduced the number of guys that would have gotten married or even met their spouse during this Christmas period because many of such guys are stuck in various cities they live in due to covid-19 pandemic lockdown and scare.

Yes people will say many people got married this year but the truth is, with the population of Nigeria, if all is well, one will be witnessing excess number of wedding ceremonies all over Nigeria every week.

Lastly, Nigerian ladies of today aren't helping matters at all with their newfound love for feminism and western cultural embrace which is causing a conflict between them and guys.

That your boyfriend you are hoping to get married to isn't even considering you among his 20th list, but to most ladies they have a fiance just because they have been dating a guy for more than 3 years, e go shock you oh.

Our modern Nigerian ladies have become so selfish, stingy, wicked to guys and so materialistic. If you try to correct them they call you broke online even without knowing the calibre of person advising them; most times the guy they will be calling broke online just because the person is not a popular social media figure with luxury pictures maybe the kind of man their entire community is praying to have.

Dear ladies, try and be realistic. Big buttocks, flat tummy, flawless skin and standing boobs are very appealing features all men droll for but those things are not usually enough to convince a well to do young man to wife you oh.

any guy doing well financially today, that's above 32yrs must have seen enough classy buttocks and pussies, so don't think yours will be too special to tie him down, wear virtuousness and submissiveness like a cloth oh, you are a Nigerian lady not an European lady unless you intend to marry white man.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by pansophist(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Toks2008:

Some ladies have this vague inflated sense of self importance and i just wonder.

Most of them think the world revolves around them. I think the more educated a lady is the more difficult it may be for her to find a purposeful relationship.

This is why Guys are now settling for semi educated or totally uneducated ladies just to have marital peace and YES i know some uneducated ladies can be a piece of work too but statistics have shown that it is safer and better to go for unassuming ladies if a man truly wants peace.

Sophistication is the bane of many ladies.

I think it was Socrates that said thousands of years ago that "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior" , and I've experience it alot to be true. And the more money a woman makes, the less she value a man. The famous " I'm independent and I don't need a man" slogan. Men have been independent forever and do not utter such statements.

I also think it is because biologically women, women are valuable than men. They feel it in the psyche, and when they get money and degrees, the very thing men need to have before they find him attractive, he becomes less valuable, even though they still need him for sex, kids and not to feel like a leftovers. And yes, many of guys I know marry women that are just ordinary, no one wants to drag shoulder with our modern women that learns how marriage from YouTubers and magazines.

Only if they start learning about the male perspective, only if.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Toks2008:

Some ladies have this vague inflated sense of self importance and i just wonder.

Most of them think the world revolves around them. I think the more educated a lady is the more difficult it may be for her to find a purposeful relationship.

This is why Guys are now settling for semi educated or totally uneducated ladies just to have marital peace and YES i know some uneducated ladies can be a piece of work too but statistics have shown that it is safer and better to go for unassuming ladies if a man truly wants peace.

Education alone would have been ok, but the problem is that they also get their heads filled up with dumb notions of feminism and misandry; yet they still want to marry and have a man's support. Independent dependence.

4 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Ugandatales: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Marriage adds nothing to men nowadays...... I see no reason a comfortable man will use his money to tie himself down with an overused cunt in the name of marriage...

Men controls commitment the same way women control sex... But a rich man controls both......

This is gospel truth.

5 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Duridadi: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
EmptyGarden:
A certain Maryam Sanda comes to mind...
.. WISDOM no go kie you angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Temptee101(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lastmankc:
Marriage? That shit dey fear me

No be only you my brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Babara1994(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

What's my biz with men?

Im married to Jesus. That's the best man ever!
Jesus came in the form of a man. He remains God as always.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by cRAFTsVEN: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Don't know why people reason through their anus. When God created Adam, he created three women for him right?

Harsh! I was referring to the population ratio though and nor be quarrel
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by niyidenrele: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Being a self acclaimed psychologist, the level of beautifulness of this babe is even scary .... Marrying a shockingly beautiful women is like planting an apple �, trees, very close to market or public places, there is no way , you will be able to beat your chest, that na only you dey pluck for satisfaction,

8 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by humilitypays(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Toks2008:

undiluted truth from a mature man that understand how men of today reason.

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Ugandatales: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Which MEN..?
The same Men you Ladies address as DOGS...?
Why would you want to end up with a DOG..?
Go get yourselves GOATS.
DOGS are no no longer available
Diz LADIES don't know how hard working Nigerian men are. Diz are MEN who marry u alongside ur entire Family.

HAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by RedPanthar: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
pansophist:
What has changed ? These days, it seems like men are scared of women. They just do not trust them. Especially high flying career woman like these. I know many of them, I study with some, and their good days was in college when they were hot and partying like crazy. Then, lots of good men were invincible. Female nature is the kind that finds good men boring when they are young.

Anyways, men want good wives, not professionals. Women have changed alot, but men taste and requirements are still as old as a crocodile. For men its simple, be submissive, young, somewhat attractive, and give him peace of mind. Being a legal practitioner where you argue and figh cases is masculine, sorry, its not attractive. Same way a woman hardly finds a man that she is his breadwinner attractive either.

Even women seems not to understand their own nature, which is that they start life early from about 16, and onwards, they are riding on a superpower to get any man they want. Most squander this opportunity by chasing degrees, rejecting eligible suitors and end up alone as time goes by. Of course a woman can do both, which is, to study and search for a good man, not pausing one for the other. Or believing she has time as a man. Life has a way of teaching us lessons and sometimes, we may not recover from it.

Hope you find a good man that will marry you, but please, be submissive and don't make the home a battleground.

Boss.. Well done

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Godpikin4real(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Akuruoulo:
WHAT HAPPEN TO KING SOLO ?
Pls, what hapuned 2 him?
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Zooposki(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy cheesy

Una never see something!
This is just the beginning,
Isaiah 4:1 comes to mind.

Men are afraid to come, as if you'll give a damn to any guy that'll summoned the courage to say hi

She is not searching for your type, merely going by what you typed here. Look at her!!! And then look at yourself.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Ugandatales: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bmaster:
Okay and I repeat,

Nigerian girls are useless,

They only pay attention if you pay them

Damn! This is the bitter truth. I had this girl that used to form I don't like sex, this and that. Then I found out all she did with one guy cos the guy gave her 30k. Damn! That sh*t almost made me cry.

10 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by humilitypays(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
niyidenrele:
Being a self acclaimed psychologist, the level of beautifulness of this babe is even scary .... Marrying a shockingly beautiful women is like planting an apple �, trees, very close to market or public places, there is no way , you will be able to beat your chest, that na only you dey pluck for satisfaction,
her physical beauty to me is not a problem at all. Her type are too many Na. She is not even that hot brother. You need to see things oh. Person don see things for this life sha lipsrsealed

The problem is humility, submissiveness and respect. Many ladies today, even the ugly ones lack manners after wedding.

They can fvck very well, yes.

They can be lively when on a date, yes!

They are great in communication.

Some also earn good income.

But you see humility, respect and submissiveness is zero to them. And these are very vital qualities well to do men want in a wife. It will give you peace of mind, most of them cannot offer a man peace of mind in marriage, only good as girlfriends and mistresses cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by 5BigSquids: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
pansophist:

My friends in Canada was trying to introduce me with her lawyer friend for marriage one time, na so I run. I no de do abeg. But before running, I test play, I was really curious, to confirm if my suspicions were true. To see if she hasn't lost her femininity in the pursuit of degree, and wont be rubbing her "success" in my face.

Firstly, she respond in a way that I should feel lucky she is talking to me. She said I'll have to move to her in Canada, I told her no, and she was shocked that I could deny the offer to live in her heaven called Canada. From question regarding my financial status, to determine if I'm an odogwu or a pauper, and simple joke that she can't take. I felt like I had to walk on an egg shell to avoid being misinterpreted.

I told her that it was Eve that joined Adam in the garden of Eden, not otherwise, and if she wants anything, she needs to come to my base, which of course she refused. Her work was her first husband and I'll merely be an attachment grin a whole me pansophist, an attachment, okay. Her career was far important than her need for a family. I wondered why she couldn't find a man over there, and wanted arranged marriage like the Indians, but of course wants it 100% her way.

After my suspicion was confirmed, I cut off contact and moved on. I can't come and go and kill myself.

A whole Pansophist na him woman dey toy with. Smh. Ladies loose their feminism in pursuit of their dreams rather than marrying both ends. It kinda reminds me of the lady called CeeC. She messed up a guy that loved her to the heavens and back, but is constantly crying online for husband. What a world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Ugandatales: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
onyechez:

Make she wait for next year Shiloh so that she can get her rightful man just like others that have prayed this year.

grin grin grin
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by humilitypays(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
pansophist:
What has changed ? These days, it seems like men are scared of women. They just do not trust them. Especially high flying career woman like these. I know many of them, I study with some, and their good days was in college when they were hot and partying like crazy. Then, lots of good men were invincible. Female nature is the kind that finds good men boring when they are young.

Anyways, men want good wives, not professionals. Women have changed alot, but men taste and requirements are still as old as a crocodile. For men its simple, be submissive, young, somewhat attractive, and give him peace of mind. Being a legal practitioner where you argue and figh cases is masculine, sorry, its not attractive. Same way a woman hardly finds a man that she is his breadwinner attractive either.

Even women seems not to understand their own nature, which is that they start life early from about 16, and onwards, they are riding on a superpower to get any man they want. Most squander this opportunity by chasing degrees, rejecting eligible suitors and end up alone as time goes by. Of course a woman can do both, which is, to study and search for a good man, not pausing one for the other. Or believing she has time as a man. Life has a way of teaching us lessons and sometimes, we may not recover from it.

Hope you find a good man that will marry you, but please, be submissive and don't make the home a battleground.
Preach it!

Modern Nigerian lady erroneously believe that having a good career and find buttocks have qualified her to marry Aliko Dangote, I laugh in Swahili cheesy

Of course you will date men of calibre. You will grace the filthy beds of men of timber and calibre, but most times, you will never answer the wife of men of calibre. Most may end up marrying younger struggling boys they will use their career and little income to influence and cajole into unhappy marriage

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by 5BigSquids: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Toks2008:

I'm telling you my brother. Education destroys a woman. The very soul of a woman that should be refined by education is rather destroyed by it.

Thier sense of importance and overly inflated ego/esteem. Isn't just annoying it's outright stvpid. To add to all of these they then have a passive silent aggressive attitude that goes with snubbishness.

Education has done bad woman damage. It's not the same way with women of other culture.

6 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Akuruoulo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Pls, what hapuned 2 him?
HE MARRIED AS MANY WIEVES AS WANTED, AND ALSO ADDED CONCU...
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Dantee005(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

Gbam! And it's not a crime.
If she had been a slay mama... I for quarrel you.. But since she's well educated and probably has money of her own.. I guess she entitled to wish for a wealthy husband....
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Godpikin4real(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Akuruoulo:
HE MARRIED AS MANY WIEVES AS WANTED, AND ALSO ADDED CONCU...
Really?
Pls,do me a favour. U know what? Kindly improve on ur written English as this is way too poor.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by 5BigSquids: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
pansophist:

I think it was Socrates that said thousands of years ago that "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior" , and I've experience it alot to be true. And the more money a woman makes, the less she value a man. The famous " I'm independent and I don't need a man" slogan. Men have been independent forever and do not utter such statements.

I also think it is because biologically women, women are valuable than men. They feel it in the psyche, and when they get money and degrees, the very thing men need to have before they find him attractive, he becomes less valuable, even though they still need him for sex, kids and not to feel like a leftovers. And yes, many of guys I know marry women that are just ordinary, no one wants to drag shoulder with our modern women that learns how marriage from YouTubers and magazines.

Only if they start learning about the male perspective, only if.

Learn marriage from You tubers. Lmao.

7 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lies! tongue
oya continue na
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by DamnnNiggarr: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zooposki:

She is not searching for your type, merely going by what you typed here. Look at her!!! And then look at yourself.
if she's not searching for my type, why then did she brought it to public notice?? She should have kept it a secret, since she's not searching for any how men
With due respect sir, you don't know me, you don't know what I look like in reality, so going hard on you won't add a kobo to my bank account, so it's futility engaging you in an argument.

Please do enjoy your day, bye.

3 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Really?
Pls,do me a favour. U know what? Kindly improve on ur written English as this is way too poor.
YOU MIGHT BE A SLAVE TO. BRITISH BUT NOT EVERYBODY

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Godpikin4real(f): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oizatobad:
YOU MIGHT BE A SLAVE TO. BRITISH BUT NOT EVERYBODY
Y then don't u communicate in d language u know and feel u aren't a slave to. Is it compulsory u communicate in English?
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Akuruoulo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Really?
MAYBE U ARE THE CREATOR OF ENGLISH IF YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.