Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (93920 Views)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Most single female lawyers have ego and pride...

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by olusegun60036: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
:She knows the Calibre of men she's talking about. Biko.My dear, be patient. Your rightful man will soon locate you. A female speaking on behalf of her fellow female...It's okay!!!
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by MedicH: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

Look around u, the truth is under ur nose.

Wake up from ur slumber and quit being an IG addict.
Aswear.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Keji1012(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lies! tongue

Your eye go clear if not too late sha
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by providencia(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:

What's my biz with men?

Im married to Jesus. That's the best man ever!
chai, we men dey try oh.. We have to decode you girls most of the time. Sometimes we fail doing so. Why are u girls not straight forward. The bolded is a complicated way of saying "I am single and strictly want a God fearing man".

3 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Dearlord(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
It is well
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by misterniyi: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

She's not talking about mere men. Ask her what about that regular guy down the road, and hear what she'll say.

She definitely has a spec shes looking for.

I wish her good luck.

Mere men...I don't think you are listening to the times at all. Mere men. There are no mere men anymore.

You see a Nigerian man living in Nigeria with the audacity to step and ask a girl out and he's got the swag and juice to go with it, and you are saying mere man.

You girls should wake and smell the coffee......there are no mere men in Nigeria.

Those days are gone.

7 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by flexyshedxy77(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Bitches can wait for now you should be Money Minded

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Smile4mee01: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Sometimes, I wish I could go into a womans brain just to see if women are happy being women.

Life is really getting harder for men and relationships getting bn tougher on women.

The hypergamy instinct in women have men below thier status invisible to them. It must be tough wanting to marry someone who does not want you.

I wish her well though.

What advice will we give girls in thier teens nowadays sef. It's just complicated.

5 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by shogsman(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:
She knows the Calibre of men she's talking about. Biko.

My dear, be patient. Your rightful man will soon locate you.
Them curse una make u no work for your own money ni,must you be a burden to another person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by richmanrichard: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lies! tongue
Truths!
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Reex12(m): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2020
dimexy247:
Little did women know that marriage is not only about being beautiful, having a nice skin, wide hip and big azz, large boobs and yellow puzzy. Marriage is more than that, gone were those days when men used to be idiots and ignorant.

Men are wise now and don't fall for that cheap scam called marriage again. It's only in Nigeria we see marriage as an achievement.

Hustle and get comfortable, marry a woman whose hustling spirit is even higher than yours and not hoes who's ready to feed off you like a parasite.

I wish I could like your post a hundred times over, lemme tell men something if u were broke and hustling would your crush or dream girl choose you over a rich playboy?No so why settle for less
marry a woman who has financial skills in managing money and even contribute to it and not a hoe waiting in Shiloh for a Godfearing man with countless bodycounts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by richmanrichard: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

My broda in this my short life, most ladies can be handled even the one way you day talk say stubborn, guy she needs who can understand her thinking pattern and know how to communicate to her without touching the tripping wires.

There are very few ladies that can't submit, most times it depends on how the man handles the lady. Sincerely.
All those type of men ve quit.

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2020
When the women of today lacks respect and so unfaithful. Which man is ready for that kind of rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by richmanrichard: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2020
ogbonti:

a friend of mine was continuously pestered by his pastor to marry - so the dude told the pastor, loan me N5 million to pay back in 5 years with

10% interest and I will marry instanta - N1M to do the marriage, N1.5M to get a car and N2.5M to upgrade my business - and I will marry ASAP

That was the end of the torment - most people pressuring you to marry or have kids when you are not ready are envious of your freedom which

they gave up recklessly and they want you in the pity party so fast and they wont give up until they blackmail you to join the burning train grin grin grin
after reading this your comment, i just faint.pipul!

5 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
All those type of men ve quit.

LWKMD
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by tonyflash43(m): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Bitcoin black is a new crypto currency which will replace bitcoin soon....

3600 bitcoin black airdrop which will be worth $1 per 1bcb when it is launched in March 2021 and will increase to $30 or more in some months time...... $3600 up for grab....
Join this whatsapp group or DM to get more info on how to qualify for the airdrop 08169831224

https:///J4AYic7fbLMDLcdsWUcgO0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by calcal: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Baby contact me, I will M you.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by laiperi: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Pastor's madam spotted.

CalliDora1:

What's my biz with men?

Im married to Jesus. That's the best man ever!
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Good men are truly scance

3 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by ricardovincente(m): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2020
EmptyGarden:
A certain Maryam Sanda comes to mind...

Exactly my first thought..[color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Funjosh(m): 3:02am On Dec 30, 2020
If you are a Nurse I will come for you.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by ricardovincente(m): 3:06am On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

Gbam! And it's not a crime.

At all.. Make God bless and favour us
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Judybash93(m): 3:14am On Dec 30, 2020
knowhowk:
Marriage ..Okay ooo ,Wetin dey for Marriage sef ..No be for everybody Joor ,Come carry women wey go dey Nag Nag from Morning till nite ,Guys don dey wise up now oooo .Just find one lady Yansh am Get Kids ,Work hard pay there Sch.Fees .U just stay Ur own Jejely ...

Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by cooooooks(m): 3:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Tough to see so much generalizations, half truths and beer parlour statistics in all this English.

HandsomeBlack:
Hmmm.
A rich guy can come from abroad and head straight to marry a semi-educated girl in the village. Same is not true for the ladies. An educated and/or financially independent lady will seldom marry a man who has not attained her level of academic/financial status.
Naturally, she desires to marry a man that is higher than her in status or at least in same status with her. Unfortunately, most African husbands can't stand the guts of a wife that is better than them academically or financially because the later will revolt the traditional headship and control exercised by the former, thereby bruising his ego often.
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by cooooooks(m): 3:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Abeg dead dat yarn.

EVILFOREST:
Which MEN..?
The same Men you Ladies address as DOGS...?
Why would you want to end up with a DOG..?
Go get yourselves GOATS.
DOGS are no no longer available
Diz LADIES don't know how hard working Nigerian men are. [s]Diz are MEN who marry u alongside ur entire Family[/s].
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2020
After doing shakara. Eyes don clear
Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by ogbonti: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2020
richmanrichard:
after reading this your comment, i just faint.pipul!

lol, no mind world pipul

everyone wants to run your life but won’t contribute anything to better it but lip service

I think we all should be bold to tell people to their faces how we really feel than seeking to please those who are trying to lead us astray by being silent

5 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by PasD(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Just read her post again and you will see her stinking pride!
I know these kind of ladies...they think because they are academically or probably financially successful men will rush them and ignore their stinking character and attitudes

8 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Happy2020: 4:15am On Dec 30, 2020
dimexy247:
Little did women know that marriage is not only about being beautiful, having a nice skin, wide hip and big azz, large boobs and yellow puzzy. Marriage is more than that, gone were those days when men used to be idiots and ignorant.

Men are wise now and don't fall for that cheap scam called marriage again. It's only in Nigeria we see marriage as an achievement.

Hustle and get comfortable, marry a woman whose hustling spirit is even higher than yours and not hoes who's ready to feed off you like a parasite.

FINALLY NIGERIAN MEN OPEN THEIR EYES TO see
That these women are liabilities and
Nothing else. Another women with the same pussy can take care of their man and also carry the house financially if need be. So a lot of women’s days are numbered and they are finding themselves alone and lonely. And just having your own doesn’t cut it, you need to be soft and alpha when needed.

4 Likes

Re: "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer by Osashalom: 4:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Samakus:
So said a pretty lawyer on her twitter account..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Barrkhadijah_/status/1343831850154926080
Female lawyers, female soldiers, female police etc will say men are scared of them.
But female medical doctors, female nurses, female bankers etc will say men are always after them.
Sister lawyer who are we to blame? Your older female lawyers have thought the younger men by they did to the older men. So they watch their steps when walking around you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.