Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Tramadol Destroyed My Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life (47401 Views)

HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / How Tramadol Nearly Made Me Impotent / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by osazsky(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Why take drugs weed when the problem will still be there.it only gives u a sensation that all is well but immediately ur eyes are clear u notice that the peoblem is still there hence u continue to use it to prolong the solutions. The more time spent on postponing the problem the closer u get to d grave..thk God he emastipated us..i am grateful

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by CaIIMeAthena(f): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
offset67:
so you had to quote this long post just to put this useléss picture?
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by CaIIMeAthena(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
this story line actually do more to encourage drugs than dissuade it.
that means you probably don't know how to read or maybe you lack comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by authority2006(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
this story line actually do more to encourage drugs than dissuade it.

It depends on what lessons you want to learn from the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by silverkings: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Continue smoking and keep deceiving yourself. I hope you read what he Op posted. He ran mad which I strongly believe he isn't free from because even from his essay there is no coma or fullstop. That is a sign of uncoordinated brain.....the effect of drug abuse.

My Nephew is currently in the psychiatric hospital. He said same thing as "weed is a nutural plant"
Hahahahaha
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
So many weed smokers on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by PoTTV: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Don't include weed in this your story because weed aint done shit to nobody.

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Vyolet(f): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Doctors prescribe Tramadol just like ibuprofen to ease pain or is there another Tramadol?

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by osazsky(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
that means you probably don't know how to read or maybe you lack comprehension
he is definitely on weed aa usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by yusluvad(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congratulations bro...
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by orookomama: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
yusluvad:
Congratulations bro...
thank you sir God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by thuxzwda1: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
frank800:
Gut you fumble. You are not a fatherly drugger. I understand exactly what you went 2ru I've been there twice, the strong feeling of depression the abnormal weakness especially waking up in the morning but i never allowed it to interfer with my goals in life I remains responsible even while doing this drug heavily some time I take up to 620mg a day.

time will be the judge bro....
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by thuxzwda1: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Handywork:
so many lessons to learn here
thank God your madness was mild then
if not.. you won't know what you are ..
thank God for your life .. pls my people do away from drug it sweet at first but have a bad reputation at the end..

check my signature

wetin dey ur signature?
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
not now though. But I'll like to learn how to cook beans.
or how to boil water undecided
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by makeherscream(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Neddstark:
Glad for your life. Say no to any kind of drugs. God help us and others fighting the urge.

As for all those selling drugs, your waterloo is coming very soon. You cannot be in a business destroying people's lives and think you, your family or children will have better lives.
what are you saying . Did they force them to buy it . Baba you're not making any sense

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by debbydams(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
I hope � they wil listen o
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by uccheks(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
When I see people especially teenagers doing drugs I feel very pained. My younger brother, a very talented young man is wasting away. My family have made a lot of sacrifice trying to rehabilitate him. Seeing such a promising young man loose it is heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by jerry2cino(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
No matter how you cure a mad man he or she go still get small one wey e go take threaten children
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Neddstark: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
makeherscream:
what are you saying . Did they force them to buy it . Baba you're not making any sense
You must have an extremely low IQ. So countries like the US that jail drug sellers for up to 20 years don't know what they are doing? Are you more sensible than the government of Indonesia that has chose to execute drug peddlers?
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by harmony75: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
great way to start the new year � keep trying your best to stay off drugs ��� may God replenish the years locust has eaten IJN �

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
Continue smoking and keep deceiving yourself. I hope you read what he Op posted. He ran mad which I strongly believe he isn't free from because even from his essay there is no coma or fullstop. That is a sign of uncoordinated brain.....the effect of drug abuse.

My Nephew is currently in the psychiatric hospital. He said same thing as "weed is a nutural plant"

LMAO cheesy
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by dumodust(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vyolet:
Doctors prescribe Tramadol just like ibuprofen to ease pain or is there another Tramadol?
Tramadol is very important medically which is why this so called abuse is annoying.
They are using supra-normal and very high doses though which is why... Imagine using 500mg of tramadol shocked
Normal doses are 50-100mg 12hrly
Tramadol has opioid like activity so such high doses may feel like morphine or heroine and even have spillover effects on other receptors in the brain

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Jakumo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
dumodust:

Tramadol is very important medically which is why this so called abuse is annoying.
They are using supra-normal and very high doses though which is why... Imagine using 500mg of tramadol shocked
Tramadol has opioid like activity so such high doses may feel like morphine or heroine and even have spillover effects on other receptors in the brain

In addition to the global Corona virus pandemic, the USA is also in the throes of an opioid epidemic that has claimed thousands of Americans each year for the past decade. The vast underground market in prescription opioid pills is fed by corrupt doctors who prescribe opioids in exchange for cash under the table, by patients who sell off their "excess" prescription drugs at huge price markups, and by armed robbers who specifically target pharmacies, attracted by the extremely high cash value of those opioid pills and injectables.

The high prices of pharmacy grade opioid pills, ultimately drive most addicts to try heroin, that life-annihilating granddaddy of all opioids, whose victims never quit until the mortician beckons. When one considers the growing number of Tramadol addicts stumbling about the streets of Nigeria's cities and towns, it is only a matter of time before heroin begins making serious inroads into Nigerian drug culture, to devastating effect.

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Lekan239(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
orookomama:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will get some messages from it.

It all began 2014 during my school days, I was in a class reading for an exam when my friend offered me a drink. That day that drink was the beginning of my downfall. He offered me lacacera having no knowledge of the content I drank it bit by bit till halfway, OMG I felt like a stallion, my mood changed immediately, it was magical to the point that I smile and laugh for no reason.

I read my book from back to back I totally become free to the point that I couldn't sleep out of joy and excitement for no reason. Fast forward till the next morning I went for my exam and I wrote it well. I remembered everything I read and I am a kind of an introvert but that day I was very active I have no idea what am going to be.

Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, my mood changed. I started feeling like am going to be sick so I went and take paracetamol which calm my body temperature and I went to look for him. I called him he said he was in the student center that I should meet him there so I met him and I told him I dont understand myself. He asked what happened. I told him common lacacera I took from him yesterday I felt like I was flying in the sky. I even told him how I remembered everything I read etc.

Then he told me are you stupid? How can you not know the difference between normal drink and a mixed one?
That question shocked me I became confused and I asked him please what do you mean. He told me that I used to criticize those that smoke, do drugs but I don't know anything about it so he wanted to tell me it's nothing bad that it helps him cope some challenges that he easily remember things he read when he take it. I was speechless, I told him am not happy that I promised myself not to join cultist activities drugs etc, he convinced me by telling me exactly how I feel when he gave me the drink. Fast forward i stop taking things from him until one day at the hostel we had a small birthday party and i collected a drink from him on my own due to what I felt when he gave me the first one I took it and it began to work. I became slow and very happy that I enjoyed my day very well.

From that day, I began to feel like to get high and feel good mood that was when he finally gave me tramadol 200mg. God I felt good very good and high from that point I started taking everything unserious even my school activities.

Finally, I became addicted to tramadol and it become hard to quit, I continued taking it everyday till 2015 that was when I decided to quit my God the first day I decided to quit cold turkey I nearly died I started vomiting felling cold hullecination and all sorts of sickness came all over me. I hard to go and take it again and instantly all my sickness stopped like magic happened. it become serious that I couldn't go a day without taking it twice or more I was expelled from school along side a guy that used to sell the drug to us. that was when my eye opened and I said I will do whatever it takes to leave it.

I started smoking cigarettes gradually just to be able to calm the urge of taking it. I know it was hell but I just wanted to stop I continued till I graduated to weed that was when I later started having mental issues I lost myself I lost focus and finally 2017 I totally ran made I didn't know what happened afterwards till ending of 2019 I started regaining bit by bit until I started becoming clean I started feeling shy and I changed untill am able to be here today to write this story.

Right now I know between good and bad but I know my life will never be the same again.

Please do away from drugs especially the cheap ones.
chai reading along the line and reading about how you are feeling happy, there's some part of me that feels like trying this out, opp take your time o stop promoting tramadol
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Charlieddon: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Drug abuse is dangerous. Learn to quit when you can and you will live a healthier life. I have great hatred for people who take marijuana (Indian hemp) and will never admit them in my friends circle. They generally behave weird and tend to think they are right all the time. Stupid lot.

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy....
You think they give a F about you?..
Mofo!!!

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by DAVE5(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
successtutor:
Can't trust your words cos of your last statement . " especially cheap ones"

He meant peeps could do expensive ones

That last statement is a sell out

1 Like

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by steeltrust: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
The first time i took the 200mg of tramadol i felt very heavy. I coundnt do anything for 2days plus since then I vow never to try it

It might make you feel bad and it might make me feel good
Different stroke for different folks

But in all stay away from drugs

2 Likes

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by maak400: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:

Hahahaha..... You don kill person with laugh o grin cheesy
Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by thinkmoney(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
orookomama:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will get some messages from it.

It all began 2014 during my school days, I was in a class reading for an exam when my friend offered me a drink. That day that drink was the beginning of my downfall. He offered me lacacera having no knowledge of the content I drank it bit by bit till halfway, OMG I felt like a stallion, my mood changed immediately, it was magical to the point that I smile and laugh for no reason.

I read my book from back to back I totally become free to the point that I couldn't sleep out of joy and excitement for no reason. Fast forward till the next morning I went for my exam and I wrote it well. I remembered everything I read and I am a kind of an introvert but that day I was very active I have no idea what am going to be.

Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, my mood changed. I started feeling like am going to be sick so I went and take paracetamol which calm my body temperature and I went to look for him. I called him he said he was in the student center that I should meet him there so I met him and I told him I dont understand myself. He asked what happened. I told him common lacacera I took from him yesterday I felt like I was flying in the sky. I even told him how I remembered everything I read etc.

Then he told me are you stupid? How can you not know the difference between normal drink and a mixed one?
That question shocked me I became confused and I asked him please what do you mean. He told me that I used to criticize those that smoke, do drugs but I don't know anything about it so he wanted to tell me it's nothing bad that it helps him cope some challenges that he easily remember things he read when he take it. I was speechless, I told him am not happy that I promised myself not to join cultist activities drugs etc, he convinced me by telling me exactly how I feel when he gave me the drink. Fast forward i stop taking things from him until one day at the hostel we had a small birthday party and i collected a drink from him on my own due to what I felt when he gave me the first one I took it and it began to work. I became slow and very happy that I enjoyed my day very well.

From that day, I began to feel like to get high and feel good mood that was when he finally gave me tramadol 200mg. God I felt good very good and high from that point I started taking everything unserious even my school activities.

Finally, I became addicted to tramadol and it become hard to quit, I continued taking it everyday till 2015 that was when I decided to quit my God the first day I decided to quit cold turkey I nearly died I started vomiting felling cold hullecination and all sorts of sickness came all over me. I hard to go and take it again and instantly all my sickness stopped like magic happened. it become serious that I couldn't go a day without taking it twice or more I was expelled from school along side a guy that used to sell the drug to us. that was when my eye opened and I said I will do whatever it takes to leave it.

I started smoking cigarettes gradually just to be able to calm the urge of taking it. I know it was hell but I just wanted to stop I continued till I graduated to weed that was when I later started having mental issues I lost myself I lost focus and finally 2017 I totally ran made I didn't know what happened afterwards till ending of 2019 I started regaining bit by bit until I started becoming clean I started feeling shy and I changed untill am able to be here today to write this story.

Right now I know between good and bad but I know my life will never be the same again.

Please do away from drugs especially the cheap ones.
I sympathize with u and also congratulate u. The fact you couldn't remember anything about your life from 2017 -2019 is huge.
That your friend actually raped your innocence. He was actually an enemy; forcing by deceit on you something you had sworn not to involve with.
But I urge you to forgive first yourself and everybody, seeing we are all victims of the bad society of today. I urge you to pick up yourself, start again and keep fighting.
Also become a vocal critic of drugs and rape in whatever form. Share pictures of your ugly moments. Don't be ashamed since the vice took away your shame in the first place by taking your sanity. Keep fighting vigorously.
I commend your family as I guess they were a real support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by ecomalchemist(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Khalesie:
Tramadol is childs play sef

Ecstasy/Molly is the New shit

I'm your plug

lol, that's why you're a hopeless single mother.

Keep that substance away from your kid, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tramadol Destroyed My Life by Vyolet(f): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
dumodust:

Ok, i was beginning to think theres another tramadol which is different from the doses i was given some weeks back to ease some pains.

This means the drug isn't entirely bad but an overdose is what leads to addiction and other side effects.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.