Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Moving To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Canada (845 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moving To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hello nairalander, happy holidays , I've been thinking of moving to canada for a while now but I need more light on the processes , I know it's not easy but I will like to know what it entails , I have a almost 2 year old son , a 7 year old daughter and myself and my wife are beautiful young couples . I really want to give my family a good place to explore and reach our full potentials .

N.B Critics are welcome but for the real and sensible people on this forum I will like your input,

Happy new year in advance to all nairalanders
Re: Moving To Canada by dawnomike(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
Hello nairalander, happy holidays , I've been thinking of moving to canada for a while now but I need more light on the processes , I know it's not easy but I will like to know what it entails , I have a almost 2 year old son , a 7 year old daughter and myself and my wife are beautiful young couples . I really want to give my family a good place to explore and reach our full potentials .

N.B Critics are welcome but for the real and sensible people on this forum I will like your input,

Happy new year in advance to all nairalanders
www.canada.ca is the official immigration website for the government of Canada... All the info you need is available there.
From Express Entry, Provincial nominee entry details for different provinces to study visa if you want to relocate via studying or Job offer. All is available to you on the site.

Beware of scammers... you can process everything yourself if you devout time to it

2 Likes

Re: Moving To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please I need more light on this topic
Re: Moving To Canada by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
Please I need more light on this topic
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled start reading here ( page 1). If you or your wife are less than 31, 3 years experience, can score high in ielts, have a masters or bsc plus a diploma/ certificate. You are good to go. If you dont have those things you may need to learn french and write French test too. Read read read and also watch YouTube video
Re: Moving To Canada by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good idea
Thanks to everyone
Am in Canada now as I type glory be to God cool
Re: Moving To Canada by Gentlemanforyou: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2020
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled start reading here ( page 1). If you or your wife are less than 31, 3 years experience, can score high in ielts, have a masters or bsc plus a diploma/ certificate. You are good to go. If you dont have those things you may need to learn french and write French test too. Read read read and also watch YouTube video

Learning French isn't that difficult ,please what else do we have to do after learning French? I appreciate your input
Re: Moving To Canada by ednut1(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:

Learning French isn't that difficult ,please what else do we have to do after learning French? I appreciate your input
i have given you links to read so you can understand the process and also told you to check YouTube.
Re: Moving To Canada by Iwant2travel: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Write IELTS exam,
Get your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) through WES or any other evaluation body.
Have a work experience of over 3 years for a better chance.
Ensure your career or work experience is listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Have $24,083 (Canadian dollars) as a family of 4
The first step you should take is to write your IELTS exam, then evaluate your degree or diploma through WES
If you have a higher degree i.e masters degree, you can evaluate your masters degree or if it’s your wife that has a higher degree i.e masters she should evaluate her masters degree.

1 Like

Re: Moving To Canada by justwise(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2020
ednut1:

(1)

My Tour To Nasarawa State. / Which Country Is More Developed The England Or France / Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.