Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Naija Girls And 2go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls And 2go (40508 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls And 2go by 190: 2:35am On Mar 29, 2011
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Mar 29, 2011
@OP from UK or Sudan? cheesy
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by BABE3: 2:44am On Mar 29, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry

Papa 190, you are loosing "cool points" from me with these your tears o, haha, How can my own popsy be crying? angry
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Tosinville(m): 2:49am On Mar 29, 2011
k i heard you.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by 190: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2011
BABE!:

Papa 190, you are loosing "cool points" from me with these your tears o, haha, How can my own popsy be crying? angry

cos u didnt let me connect you with tosinville
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by BABE3: 3:07am On Mar 29, 2011
I don't want to be connected. I'll connect myself! smiley grin
Thanks popa, much appreciated!
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
Wow! Its not all Nigerian girls oh, I've got some good ones whom I enjoy chatting with. I have also, the randy ones, Lesbians. I met one sometime and she demanded for 100 recharge voucher in exchange for her nude pics. Another requested for 200. So i told them that 2go is just too small for their "DREAMS" they could have a site with payment options, and stop demanding for airtime.
I have also learnt that some guys now pose as ladies too.
To me I see 2go as a Social community that is fast turning into a means for people to express their SEXUALITY.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by IZUKWU(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
What does BABE and 190 has in common?.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by 190: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
IZUKWU:

What does BABE and 190 has in common?.

married cool cool
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by sylve11: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
that was how a guy sent pix of bent gbola to a married woman i knw sad cool
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by IZUKWU(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
190 and BABE ,What they have in common is that they change their sex at will,they can be male today and tomorrow they will transform into female.They are bisexual.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by 190: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
IZUKWU:

190 and BABE ,What they have in common is that they change their sex at will,they can be male today and tomorrow they will transform into female.They are bisexual.
shocked shocked
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by tunnytox(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
There has been many threads on this 2 go these days, but please what is 2go? how is it different from FB and other social networking? I'm just being curious

BTW @OP I believe whatever you look for is what you'll find, simples.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Oddities: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
tunnytox:

There has been many threads on this 2 go these days, but please what is 2go? how is it different from FB and other social networking? I'm just being curious

2go is a place '2go' and dobo, my friend don catch like 8 from there.they can travel 2 meet u anywhere in the world, and dei are affordable, i love 2 go to go to go and Dobo asap grin, fun galore for a prodigal son like me cool wink

Re: Naija Girls And 2go by premedshow: 1:50am On May 01, 2011
Charges:

Not until you chat on 2go will not know how promiscous Nigerian girls can be. because they cant see you at the moment, just tell them som sweet tins you see them snaping their private part and sending to you. wots this life turning to? who introduced 2go? i chat wit these naija girls anytime am less busy, i will start in a responsible, as time goes on, i change topic (Sex) b4 for you say jack robbinson, they start sending dirty kitty and flat bosom of theirs. I chat with them from UK.

Maybe because you like stuffs like that, like minds attract!
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by nigboy(m): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2011
I am disappointed about Nigeria Girls
I will write an article about to 2go and Nigeria Girls soon at my blog
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by bobbyray(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2011
poster is new to d chat world, it happens on all d chatting platforms, not only 2go, and not only nigeria girls, so shut ur mouth bfo i shut it for u, because it is u dat asked for it
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Blazing88(f): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
bobbyray:

poster is new to d chat world, it happens on all d chatting platforms, not only 2go, and not only nigeria girls, so shut your mouth bfo i shut it for u, because it is u dat asked for it
Thank u jare, pls shut it for him!
he obviously just discoved chatting platforms!
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by 30card(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
@poster clap for yourself, welldone. now what u said is the truth but you only told us the half truth , you failed to tell us how u sent your nude pictures or how you paid these girls before they sent theirs. so you come here come form fine face, because NO 2GO babe when go send her nude for free either you pay for what you want to see or you exchange yours,
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Supaman1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
[/color][color=#990000] grin hw ar girls coupin wit un wanted pregnancy
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by toluxa1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
lol, my 2go username - tolulade
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by ak47mann(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2011
pls i want to know what is going on with this 2go site, i want to chat with my friends in Nigeria but because am not in Nigeria i cant connect to them.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders......................

I saw this site www.2go.wall.fm now quite long now

Is it owned by 2GO?
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 17, 2012
Tosinville: Mack? wats that suppose to mean, boo? i'm a gud guy i'm willing to do every damn thing to make Babe! hapi.

where is this one? grin
i miss arguing with him.
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by Tallest9(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
I chat with them from UK....lwkm!
Re: Naija Girls And 2go by domwas2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
ak47mann: pls i want to know what is going on with this 2go site, i want to chat with my friends in Nigeria but because am not in Nigeria i cant connect to them.
U can only add then through with their 2go phone number not with username

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Zimbabwe Ladies Disclose The Reason Why They Love Nigerian Men (video) / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.