Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. (18601 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? / Which One Is Profitable Between Opening A Bet9ja Shop And Buying a Keke For tran / Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
phone accessory
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Houseofglam7(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Hotzone(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beer parlor with side eateries

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by CoronaPilot: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
How much capital do you have available?
That would help solve your problem
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by MorningStar233: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
emeijeh:
Do people still go to a driving school?

Cross mind hit the road with your car.... Na only curses you go receive from drivers and pedestrians, hand go strong for steering. grin

That's what most guys do oo.. it's mostly ladies that patronise driving schools
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by olurili(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
emeijeh:

Cross mind hit the road with your car.... Na only curses you go receive from drivers and pedestrians, hand go strong for steering. grin
you are a wicked sumbori,the day I try this your tactic on Ibadan road, I almost kill okada rider,like 5 of them,since that day I no near motor say I want drive again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Jennycoolz(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Phone accessories
There's a possibility that you must make sales daily especially when you have a family to cater for

Driving school is not an everyday business, it's just a once in a while business which comes with connections from people around you

When you think of car repairing, buying of fuel and the stress of sitting for hours teaching Learners , it's not easy

You can comfortably sit in your shop and do your thing , I hope that helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by emeijeh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
olurili:
you are a wicked sumbori,the day I try this your tactic on Ibadan road, I almost kill okada rider,like 5 of them,since that day I no near motor say I want drive again
You are faint hearted.
Try again.
The day you will be embarrassed by friends and family for not being able to drive, that day, you will remember today.

Just get someone to take you to a field to start first.
One love bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by rowland545(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Olosho....just go Benue go import girls...

That's all and u can also be servicing dem from time to time as d CEO...

Driving school and phone assesory is not booming like d idea I just gave u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by AFONJACOW(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Play 9ja bet with the whole money , trust me you will thank me later
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Nicoddemus(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nayoh:
Need a logo that communicates your value and professional quality at a very affordable price?
We have all you need for your brand in order to make it stand out!

WE DESIGN

Logos - #3500
Business cards - #3000

09070895391 (Only on WhatsApp)

Begin branding your business today! ⏩

You still need to work harder. Someone else is doing it better than you here
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by honest1480(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
emeijeh:

Lol
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Boat of them are very lookrative
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
My brother please go with Phone accessories business because people can learn driving online.

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
nams77:
Please kindly help someone choose between these two hustle.
I really don't know much about both businesses hence I brought it here so I can show him the suggestions.
Business will be situated in Delta state.

Start up capital is very lean as the dude is trying to start up small from scratch.

Please kindly share your wealth of experience and help a soul start aomething this new year.

Mods pls if possible, kindly push to front page for more exposure and contribution. I believe one or two folks can learn a thing or two from the several contributions.

Depends on the demographics of that area really. If it’s medium class/upscale where people can readily afford cars and need to go to driving school then that might work.

Bt then everywhere u go people need a phone so if u structure u Fone accessories shop and services well it shud do very well depending on the concentration of people and similar business services.
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by olurili(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
emeijeh:

You are faint hearted.
Try again.
The day you will be embarrassed by friends and family for not being able to drive, that day, you will remember today.

Just get someone to take you to a field to start first.
One love bro
on field I drive like vin diesel, but on road na another story,come see sweat for my body,because I want drive

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Slynation(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
interesting....
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by emeijeh(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
olurili:
on field I drive like vin diesel, but on road na another story,come see sweat for my body,because I want drive
No kill me with laff here.
Then try be Jason Statham for road na! cheesy

Na the 5 okada men still dey your head so.... Try erase am, gather mind one time

3 Likes

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Slynation(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
nams77:
I really don't know much about both businesses hence I brought it here so I can show him the suggestions.

Start up capital is very lean as the dude is trying to start up small from scratch.

Please kindly share your wealth of experience and help a soul start aomething this new year.

Mods pls if possible, kindly push to front page for more exposure and contribution. I believe one or two folks can learn a thing or two from the several contributions.
See I can categorically tell you phone accessories is more profitable,I have an experience based on that when I was working with a small scale telecommunications based in selling bulks of recharge cards and other services....

For instance, you see those chargers,earpiece and phone pouch and others, The wholesale prices are at a very very very very cheap rate, lemme use the Ep-20 earpiece as a good example, it wholesale price was as low as #300 but we sell at the rate of 1k5 last....imagine that gain, same low prices are applicable to other items especially chargers and screenguards...But it also has it own disadvantages, e.g new tech and upgrade are coming out on daily basis, so people tend to neglect the old stocks thereby leaving you with them to rot in your shop....but it quite profitable if you have lots of customers, well visible and condusive location that will make such biz to strive...

In the driving aspects,. I don't know much about that, but I've never been to any driving school but I can drive very well due to playing games like "Need for Speed" and other related games on Ps-2 and PS-3, I just took the car keys, drive round the streets, till I was able to garner self experience and courage to hit the major roads...And I believe so many other people are on this category.....

So the choice is yours.....

5 Likes

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Maj196(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
IMO, go for driving alot of people ignore it but it's lucrative. The driving school I went, the oga gets nothing less than 50 students per month at 30k each. Do the math.

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by bizhop01: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Driving school can't stop you from doing other business you can do both.

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
author=Froshloaded post=97554283]Driving
school is not advisable
Exactly.

Too apt
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by alizma: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
nams77:

Go for phone accessories, you will have a wider knowledge of business there than the driving school stuff.
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Driving school. It's a matter of supply and demand. How many people want to learn to drive vs the choices they have. There is no "price control" so pretty much whatever you charge they will pay since there is very little or no competition. Doesn't mean you'll go for the kill and price yourself out of business.
Phone accessories... the marketplace is crowded.. people already in it know where to source from for the lowest prices... quantities to buy... most popular items.. colors etc.... you know none of that. When you buy... even so.. can you even break even selling at your competitor's prices? Phone accessories can easily be bought online... an even bigger competitor with a wayyy wider variety.
If you need to get into phone business..... I suggest learn to change screens and install screen protector... specialize in that. Find out the three most widely used phones in your area... buy wholesale... maybe a dozen each screen protectors... cases... and replacement screens... also the tools for replacing screens. Practice first on old phones or your friends phones... to be very good at it and gain customers. When you gain some rep... then rent a very small part of a popular store with heavy foot traffic... put up your sign and you're in business with little overhead expenses.

6 Likes

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by udemzyudex(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
If it is possible, learn how to fix phones even if it is just card level repairs, like changing screen, casing or any other parts, that way even if you don't stay in a very busy place you can still fix and make money.

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by simplesearch: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Both are okay but one provides pure service while the other requires intense capital as a product market. If you are comfortable with driving why not give it a shot, driving school is a very lucrative business if it is well located. Accessory on the other hand can be a little creepy if you don't have the requisite knowledge and frequent supply.
Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by bizhop01: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
My brother please go with Phone accessories business because people can learn driving online.
Driving is not all about theory especially if you are in a manual car

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by ThetrueWord: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
None is good, if you know nothing about the business. Please before you invest time and money in any business, understand the business, study the business, ask questions and questions then also as for God's direction.

No business is bad or good. People make profit and loose I all businesses.

Wish you success

nams77:

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by Abudu2000(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Handywork:
those two won't work well.
guy go do poultry farming from there start pig farming
u can also sell animal feed
then he can add snake farming too grin clown!

3 Likes

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by olurili(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
emeijeh:

No kill me with laff here.
Then try be Jason Statham for road na! cheesy

Na the 5 okada men still dey your head so.... Try erase am, gather mind one time
na that day i stop blaming driver,if you like enter gallop, it no concern me just carry me reach where i dey go na e be koko,that day I have another experience the man teaching me is not helping matter,press brake,hold clause,put gear,it reach stage wey I no hear anything again,all what is on my mind is make we finish this suicide mission in time

1 Like

Re: Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. by xynerise: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Phone accessories is a broad business. Are you talking about screen and Touchpad accessories or gadgets like earpiece, charger ,mp3 players et al ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does a Kilowatt of Electricity Cost in Nigeria? / What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Diesel In Nigeria? / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.