Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT (6403 Views)

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? / Pleae Help What Type Of Breast Shape Is This? (video And Picture) / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by kings2al1: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOTOS)

Ini edo is a popular Nigerian Actress that is good in playing her roles very well in movies regardless the character given to her by her movie director.

However, In this article I'll be showing you photos of Princess Chidinma which proves that she has more curves compared to Ini Edo.

Princess Chidinma is also a Nollywood Actress popularly known as Princess salt. She usually entertains her fans on Instagram through her twerking videos.

See beautiful and curvy photos of Princess Chidinma here https://celebrity-profile.com/ini-edo-curvy-shape-is-a-learner-compared-to-princess-chidinma-curvy-shape-photos/

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am short of what to type grin grin

Is there a competition?
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Stop copying news from opera news
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by FisifunKododada: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Oh Lord my God I stare in awesome wonder, consider the all the works thine hands hath made...I see big yanch and perfect figured woman...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2020
FisifunKododada:
Oh Lord my God I stare in awesome wonder, consider the all the works thine hands hath made...I see big yanch and perfect figured woman...

If character and brain no day my broda you go tire quick.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by FisifunKododada: 1:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
If character and brain no day my broda you go tire quick.

Is it your tire? Abeg leave me make I tire.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by kings2al1: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2020
how and why
tnerro1:
Stop copying news from opera news
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2020
So when be her freedom party?
Nonsense and Ini edo undecided
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by InfernoNig: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2020
They are all full of shit. grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2020
This one looks like FROZEN CHICKEN.
Her Brain has finally relocated to her buttocks.
She's no more thinking, rather she's sitting on her senses

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by kambili999(f): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Na wa. So shame is now a public event

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Drizzy5001(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Wahala be like Big nyash, easy to bang, but hard to wash the middle clean.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvck
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Surgically enhanced.
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by seanwilliam(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
I just wanna rest my head on that yansh
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by kings2al1: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
hmmm
seanwilliam:
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Queenslander(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lool, nairaland will not kill me.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by BigBellyBurst(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one looks like FROZEN CHICKEN.
Her Brain has finally relocated to her buttocks.
She's no more thinking, rather she's sitting on her senses

Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by stupidmod2: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
wat else is she offering
Re: Ini Edo Curvy Shape Is A Learner Compared To Princess Chidinma Curvy Shape (PHOT by Jessepaid(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
ladies....one question
How do you fit all of that...in them jeans?

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.