Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? (12350 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 3:24am On Apr 27, 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 3:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Northing special, na to just nak you and move on.
If you die today, you won’t be noticed, we move to the next one.
And if you pass this stage, and your body begins to wrinkle and sag, we will find fresh blood and you would have been long forgotten.
So, calm down, it is only for a while, enjoy the attention while it last because younger and fresher ones are born everyday and they are going to be the one retiring you when you become saggy and wrinkled
No woman has ever been remembered in history for having a hour glass shaped body

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Weknowbetter: 3:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Women have definitely been remembered for their shape, they probably didn't get respected but a great many are remembered for their figure.+da¹

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by dazzlingd(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Weknowbetter:
Women have definitely been remembered for their shape, they probably didn't get respected but a great many are remembered for their figure.+da¹
Mention one

20 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Ballzproblem2: 4:00am On Apr 27, 2023
undecided we know you have fat nyasnh allow us to rest now

25 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Osombo: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2023
☺️😂😂
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Datguy5: 4:08am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
I know this topic may be ironic coming from me but I am generally very curious. I have seen men of all statuses go crazy for it whether white or black-although it does seem to be black men who like it the most. Women seem to go crazy for it too.When i say curvy I mean hourglass/pear shape. I have gotten/get so much attention it’s crazy, that sometimes it starts to get embarrassing even at work that now I have started wearing loose clothing at work just to feel comfortable.

because it tells our brain that the woman is fertile and healthy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 4:09am On Apr 27, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Berrityga: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2023
No be only hourglass what of daily plastic? Women can't deal with the simple truth, you all are sex objects.

36 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Modifire(m): 5:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
cheesy Lmao the replies are epic funny. grin grin ROFLMAO

A great topic and these men have come in with all they feelings. Lol

Dis bitch is a clown

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by humilitypays(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Because men are attracted by what they see, and curvy shape is not as common as straight or obess shape, so when a man comes across a well trimmed lady, he gets excited, its a normal human biology and chemistry. Just the same way ladies get alerted when they see a guy with huge muscles, biceps and huge dick size

13 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by humilitypays(m): 5:34am On Apr 27, 2023
Datguy5:

because it tells our brain that the woman is fertile and healthy
Another natural reason @op

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2023
because it's attractive, SIMPLE.🙄

It's like asking why a Woman will Find a Cristiano Ronaldo or Dbanj's Physique Attractive? ☹️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Dshocker(m): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Flat tummy, wide hips, shootout back can tempt the devil, it is unexplainable.

Where do you work?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Why is that somebody posting naked pics here?
Mods please do the needful.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by AfahaAbia(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2023
humilitypays:
Because men are attracted by what they see, and curvy shape is not as common as straight or obess shape, so when a man comes across a well trimmed lady, he gets excited, its a normal human biology and chemistry. Just the same way ladies get alerted when they see a guy with huge muscles, biceps and huge dick sizeMoney

Nah you got it wrong mhen. Fixed!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by theophorus(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Talk wetin you know ooo.

It's right to say to "Lousy/Noisy" men like the Curvy thing but the fact is sensible men see beyond Curvy thing ooo.

Of what Use a a Curvy that cannot help the Kids with their assignments?

Well, for a fling most boys will make noise about the Curvy thing but if you think the Curvy think really matter, then I encourage you to go to the nearest market and see how many curvy are around but still very poor.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by princefrank76: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2023
You wanted us to see you new profile picture..

We have seen it, and I have liked the picture..

You are pretty, curvy and sexy..

I hope you are okay now

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2023
princefrank76:

I hope you are okay now

Funny Enough, Today is the FIRST time I have gone to check her Profile. sad

Using Style to advertise Herself always.😒

Women Sha. They can NOT do without Admirations and Flirtations from Men.
They will Literarily DIE! embarassed undecided

MODIFIED: Her Yanch is even too Big Sef! ☹️

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2023
theophorus:
Talk matter, then I encourage you to go to the nearest market and see how many curvy are around but still very poor.

So? undecided That’s like saying beautiful people can’t be poor or have life struggles. What sort of lame azzz logic is this?
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by princefrank76: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Funny Enough, Today is the FIRST time I have gone to check her Profile. sad

Using Style to advertise Herself always.😒

Women Sha. They can NOT do without Admirations and Flirtations from Men.
They will Literarily DIE! embarassed undecided

MODIFIED: Her Yanch is even too Big Sef! ☹️
🤣🤣 the yansh is too big for you to handle? Lol

All I see here is someone who is obsess with her body.. and want validation from guys

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Demonicus: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2023
See new update.😂

I pity any mumu man wey go pm Op.🥱

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by DevilsEqual(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2023
princefrank76:

I hope you are okay now

Did u see her upper body and how fat they are?

imagine what she'd would look like in 10years time with such arms as wide 18inches on each bicep

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Damn the whole thread is now about my new picture which even prove my point further about the topic.

Some sensible men came and answer a simple question and left they didn’t even bother to check my profile, but the rest decided to make it about my new pic smh……an otherwise good topic ruined smh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Demonicus: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahaha mainlanders are comedians…… grin cheesy grin I luv this place ya all too funny rofl.

I always have a profile pic since I been a member here.

Ya all making all this noise because a curvy lady open the topic so y’all feel “wtf this bitch think she’s all that she ain’t even all that we need to humble her.” grin Men are funny.

How about we address the topic on a general level.

You're a guy, you have just confirmed it here.😏
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by princefrank76: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

Hahaha mainlanders are comedians…… grin cheesy grin I luv this place ya all too funny rofl.

Ya all making all this noise because a curvy lady open the topic so y’all feel “wtf this bitch think she’s all that she ain’t even all that we need to humble her.” grin Men are funny.

Yes you always have a profile picture.. but this one is recent.. or you uploaded two days ago, so we have check it out and I accepted that you are fine, curvy sexy..

To the topic.. I don't know, I think is natural trait.

I personally fall in this category, anytime I come across a curvy lady. I stair and admire her curves and would only wish for one thing.. To bed her.

But real men look beyond the curves, we look for a home builder not just curves.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Demonicus: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by princefrank76: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Did u see her upper body and how fat they are?

imagine what she'd would look like in 10years time with such arms as wide 18inches on each bicep
that would only happens if she doesn't check her diet and don't exercise..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Rokiat(f): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2023
Demonicus:

Hahahahha I understand male psychology very well.
Re: Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2023
princefrank76:

Yes you always have a profile picture.. but this one is recent.. or you uploaded two days ago, so we have check it out and I accepted that you are fine, curvy sexy..

To the topic.. I don't know, I think is natural trait.

I personally fall in this category, anytime I come across a curvy lady. I stair and admire her curves and would only wish for one thing.. To bed her.

But real men look beyond the curves, we look for a home builder not just curves.

So you ALWAYS check her Profile and you have Mouth to claim that I am obsessed with her Figure?

What's my concern with Girl's Profile Picx? sad

U Smoke this Morning? 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / As A Student How Much Can I Give My Girl Friend Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.