Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic (2814 Views)

Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by EgunMogaji2: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
hammed71:
I know say uncle egunmogaji go dey here

Guilty as charged grin

I love my country Nigeria and will always defend her honor and glory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by radautoworks: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I know that place very well.

That’s the panhandle, cold as heck in winter. I pass through there on I40 to hook up I289 towards Dallas.

No worries about the bro/sir. Duly noted. It’s refreshing to read from astute members like you who weren’t raised seemingly in a manger.

California cost of living ko se ko. Houston is the perfect balance of weather and quality of life for me. Other parts of texas get really cold or even snow but not Houston.

I relocated some years ago to Nigeria, happened to be in Houston when covid hit and I'm not coming back to Nigeria till it's over. At least if I get it here I stand a chance. Nigerians have no respect for covid and the false narrative it is not killing Nigerians... Tah. Nigeria is just worse at tracking and keeping records. Ask the people facing it, the doctors and nurses and they will tell you they have never seen anything like this is in their lives. Before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, my primary field is biostatistics and epidemiology despite my day job.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/20-nigerian-doctors-die-in-one-week-from-covid-19/2089037

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/africa/covid-19-kills-20-nigerian-doctors-in-a-week-3239808?view=htmlamp

https://www.globalhealthnow.org/2020-06/nigerian-doctors-strike

https://www.ft.com/content/e0ef7dfc-ac0b-43a8-97e6-2fbec5492612

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Fidelismaria: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Any Nigerian that moves permanently from a developed country to a 7th world country is a full.

Yes, Nigeria is a 7th world country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by etrange: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

You belong to the generation of those who ruined Nigeria - therefore your mentality is one I would seriously question.
Furthermore, you are old and in the evening stages of your existence. You could've moved to Sudan for all we care. Your experience is irrelevant.

You're just being unnecessarily rude to someone you know nothing about.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Patriarchy001(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
etrange:

You're just being unnecessarily rude to someone you know nothing about.

There's nothing rude about what I said. Your mind is corrupt and that's why you read my words as rude.

What have said is nothing but the truth.

His experience is completely irrelevant to most young people of today.

All he does is go around bragging about the 30 years he spent abroad. Why not ask him why he didn't spend his youth in Nigeria?

Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by etrange: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

There's nothing rude about what I said. Your mind is corrupt and that's why you read my words as rude.
What have said is nothing but the truth.
His experience is completely irrelevant to most young people of today.
All he does is go around bragging about the 30 years he spent abroad.
Why not ask him why he didn't spend his youth in Nigeria?
Nonsense.

How can you just quote someone to insult him cause he stayed abroad for a while? Do you know his age? Do you know at what age he left the country? Do you if he went as a baby without any say? Would you blame his parents for that? If you had the chance to raise your kids in a better society, wouldn't you do the same? Since you're the one to determine whose experience is relevant, tell me, whose experience is relevant really? The experience of the so-called young people who are still trooping out of the country everyday? How are they different from the person you quoted or his parents?

I am corrupt? Lol. Nigerian politics is probably affecting your perspectives cause you're beginning to sound like Buhari. Even blaming the older generation for your misery when you have not achieved anything yourself for the coming the generation is a serious mental case. The parents of the person you quoted might have worked hard to send him abroad or moved with him. What are you doing for your future kids apart from blaming every living thing around you? Hating people who live abroad is envy and can never be disguised as patriotism regardless of how you try.

Oh boy, you are toxic!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Patriarchy001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
etrange:

[s]How can you just quote someone to insult him cause he stayed abroad for a while? Do you know his age? Do you know at what age he left the country? Do you if he went as a baby without any say? Would you blame his parents for that? If you had the chance to raise your kids in a better society, wouldn't you do the same? Since you're the one to determine whose experience is relevant, tell me, whose experience is relevant really? The experience of the so-called young people who are still trooping out of the country everyday? How are they different from the person you quoted or his parents?

I am corrupt? Lol. Nigerian politics is probably affecting your perspectives cause you're beginning to sound like Buhari. Even blaming the older generation for your misery when you have not achieved anything yourself for the coming the generation is a serious mental case. The parents of the person you quoted might have worked hard to send him abroad or moved with him. What are you doing for your future kids apart from blaming every living thing around you? Hating people who live abroad is envy and can never be disguised as patriotism regardless of how you try.

Oh boy, you are toxic![/s]

Garbage.
Keep crying more than the bereaved grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by etrange: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Garbage.
Keep crying more than the bereaved grin

I wasn't really expecting any logical comeback.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Patriarchy001(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
etrange:

[s]
I wasn't really expecting any logical comeback. [/s]

You really expected me to read that lengthy trash?

I laugh in Spanish grin

Take your frustration elsewhere abeg.Oponu.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by radautoworks: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
About Nigeria being better during covid-19... https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJV5WCDAbt5/?igshid=1gsnwzuo7567u
Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by hammed71(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Guilty as charged grin

I love my country Nigeria and will always defend her honor and glory.
there is Nothing bad in it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Leshurr(f): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Patriarchy001:

You really expected me to read that lengthy trash?

I laugh in Spanish grin

Take your frustration elsewhere abeg.Oponu.

I wish you didn't bother responding to him at all..

..from his Buhari rant, it's so obvious he's just a senile elderly man looking for a young person to insult...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad are Gradually Moving Back to Nigeria During the Pandemic by Patriarchy001(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Leshurr:

I wish you didn't bother responding to him at all..

..from his Buhari rant, it's so obvious he's just a senile elderly man looking for a young person to insult...

Shouldn't have bothered really. thanx!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling To Oman To Hustle / Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. / Invitation Letter To The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.