Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o (970 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Just met this damsel and been talking with her for a while now. The problem is, she likes posting pictures of mermaids on her WhatsApp status.

Saw it once thought it was a one of but feck me I saw her post this stuff again this evening. I am scared I just blocked her now and deleted her contacts.

Blood of Jesus! I regret meeting her.

Was seriously considering asking her out and probably date her.

Strange times!
Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by Teaveapoet(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Have you asked her reasons for posting such?
Jumping into conclusion is very bad ooh. Assuming things is also wrong. There are two sides to a coin.

2 Likes

Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Teaveapoet:
Have you asked her reasons for posting such?
Jumping into conclusion is very bad ooh. Assuming things is also wrong. There are two sides to a coin.

Acted outta impulse. Too afraid to imagine she giving me any answers.

I am sorry! I dread being alone and scared.

Modified.

Of course we've gotten to talk a whole lot about ourselves. My gut feeling thinks it right to call it.

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by etrange: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't cry, it's just a drawing and she has only posted it twice. If it's a concern to you, ask her. Like people advised the lady who complained that her boyfriend was always using black soap to bathe at odd hours, if you're not OK with her answer, you leave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by doggedfighter(f): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Ordinary pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by WoundedLamb: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2020
etrange:
Don't cry, it's just a drawing and she has only posted it twice. If it's a concern to you, ask her. Like people advised the lady who complained that her boyfriend was always using black soap to bathe at odd hours, if you're not OK with her answer, you leave her.

The girl is probably an anime fan and OP is here crying like a baby. Next thread: She Is Smiling Too Much, What Do I Do?

Let me scare him a bit.

OP see o! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2020
So she's posting family pictures on her TL and you are afraid. Don't you like eating fish?
Re: Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2020
What if she is a fan of animation princess and mermaid movies?

Oga go back to sleep biko. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

/ (+VIDEO) Young Boy Allegedly Takes Life Of 19 Year Old Girlfriend Over Phone / My Heart Is Broken, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.