Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft (34250 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 / Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mrkings84(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Why didn't buhari partner with Dangote on the plane building?

He is looking for what he will use to bring down our brother abi?

INNO BECAREFUL OF THIS DANGEROUS PARTNERSHIP....
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mrkings84(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2020
U WANNA MAKE EXTRA...
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Kingrefreshed: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:
FG, Innoson Partner On NASENI’s Auto Research Results, Prototypes

https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/

That's good ! When they want to test it they should carry Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Chris Ngige,El rufai,Buratai,Adesina,and all the Presidency

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Neddstark: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Na una go enter the aircraft.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Rareoil(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

Not sure what cave you've been living in, but we build cars, buses, SUVs, trucks, street sweepers, firetrucks, armoured personnel carriers and naval gunboats IN NIGERIA, so I've no idea what you mean by ''build ordinary bicycle we no fit''.

Not cool to display ignorance on a public forum.

No mind am they don't like good news.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mainkendo: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2020
grin. That would be cool.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by manunitedbabes: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2020
grin one of the best headline I have ever come across. We need such
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by nnamdico82: 5:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Yeye dey smell, innoson wet never fit produce bicycle from the scratch, maka why why this people just dey stupid?obulugwu everywhere sef

Rosskivvyy:

https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by tunapawizzy: 5:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Can FG officials start driving Innoson first...thats a very good place to start...crawl fess before u fly
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by lonelydora: 5:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Story!

FG that hasn't patronized Innoson on his cars now wants to partner with him to build aircraft. grin grin
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by NdigboWorldwide: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2020
In as much as I support innoson products, please he should face his car business, building aircraft is not beans, it takes and require a lot, and main while I won't be a party flying any aircraft chinese are involved with.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Fiscus105(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2020
For the vehicle, have you patronised and partner to make it global standard ?
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2020
LZAA:
Ewedu gobblers are in sifia pains grin grin
Cc i.mhotep greenback bamite Afonjaconehead
They will not sleep well this New Year. grin

Where is johnmartus?
Where is yarimo?
Where is omenka?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by anochuko01(m): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2020
ifymadu:
Good development but I personally think Innoson should concentrate on the manufacturing of cars and trucks. They should specialize in that field just as major global players over the years - e.g., Daimler Motors Corporation (Mercedes Benz), BMW Group, Toyota, Honda, etc. This will enable them get better at it and improve quality to gain competitive edge. I feel it might be counter productive to bite more than they can chew.

why??
they can make airplane parts and from there go into full airplane production.
i dont like buhari o, but this is commendable.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

I will be monitoring this latest development in my spare time to see how they proceed with it...

I would suggest that they start off by manufacturing aircraft parts and then slowly and steadily build up to manufacturing proper planes as the years go by and technical knowhow and efficiency improves.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2020
anochuko01:

they can make airplane parts and from there go into full airplane production.

Just what I was actually thinking... sad
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by eedimo(m): 5:45am On Dec 30, 2020
bamite:
Story for the gods. Who wan fly made in Nigeria plane?
Grow up man!
For how long would you remain the white man's slave?

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by GidiCars: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Clowns in government. These ones are just making noise, aircraft kor, spaceship ni. grin

Even the cars they claim to build are assembled and is not original knowledge.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Gkay1(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2020
I believe, trust and have faith in them that they can do it. A race of one million mile begin within a second.
the white started from somewhere, so we can

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2020
I no go enter that plane o. Na only for ass hole rock Dem go use an
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by sulaak(m): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Another Audio development.

The FG can help Innosson by completing the Ajaoukuta Steel plant and fixing the refineries.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mountmoriah(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:
I believe Nigeria will be a manufacturing giant this 21st century.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Greenwisdom: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2020
bamite:
Story for the gods. Who wan fly made in Nigeria plane?

e go shock you say Nigeria go soon they produce aircraft. let's not give up on our fatherland. don't think am dreaming bro
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mejai(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Una never patronize abi buy innoson cars and buses to test the quality. Na plane una wan fly. E be like say 2021 na year of human sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:
I believe Nigeria will be a manufacturing giant this 21st century.
God bless you for believing in our darling country.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2020
mejai:
Una never patronize abi buy innoson cars and buses to test the quality. Na plane una wan fly. E be like say 2021 na year of human sacrifice.

Becareful what you wish for kiddo.
We pray you and every member of your family have a fruitful and good new year.

Again, Becareful what you wish for kiddo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Paulianfa(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Hmm nice one, but buhari and innoson go first test run the flight,we no wan hear say we are sorry for technical failure due weather or some careless capping,if not abobbi e no go good ooo angry

lol I supported ur amiable comments
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Yoruba1stson: 6:06am On Dec 30, 2020
imhotep:

They will not sleep well this New Year. grin

Where is johnmartus?
Where is yarimo?
Where is omenka?
mr dindinrin, adagba ma danu nyamiri
we haven't seen anything, let him build it first

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by tomiadepojs: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Wow! I believe we are getting there as a people
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by NaijaCover(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2020
fnep2smooth:
Good news...
Very soon innosson will enter weapon production.

How much do you charge for website

I build website
Pay when the job is completed
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Even Russia that are good with Fighter jets are finding it hard to develop commercial flights.
Nigeria needs to first start by build cars not assemble before taking of plane
Unless the Buhari will be using it

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by King44(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

A very good move but I hope the agreement sees the light of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road / Affordable Cars/regular And Premium Cars Lagos / Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.