Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft (34293 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 / Innoson To Partner With NDDC In The Training Of Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by LZAA: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2020
imhotep:

They will not sleep well this New Year. grin

Where is johnmartus?
Where is yarimo?
Where is omenka?
Looking for igbo wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Rosskivvyy: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

PS: we don't build, we assemble

To 'build' to 'manufacture', and to 'assemble' mean the exact same thing.

Is is only in NIGERIA that people make any type of distinction between those three terms.

A distinction based on pure ignorance.

In the USA, car manufacturing plants are known as 'car assembly plants'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Donspicey: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Hmm nice one, but buhari and innoson go first test run the flight,we no wan hear say we are sorry for technical failure due weather or some careless capping,if not abobbi e no go good ooo angry

Na Buhari,Adeshina,Garba and Mr Lie mohammed go test run am with the Aviation minister as Pilot......

And i pray mk e crash.......
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by tweakdude1: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
ifymadu:
Good development but I personally think Innoson should concentrate on the manufacturing of cars and trucks. They should specialize in that field just as major global players over the years - e.g., Daimler Motors Corporation (Mercedes Benz), BMW Group, Toyota, Honda, etc. This will enable them get better at it and improve quality to gain competitive edge. I feel it might be counter productive to bite more than they can chew.

I think your right but be it as it may. Year 2030 is coming mind you Europe have plans in place to discourage the use of fossil fuel cars this is a plus to him. My concern is nuclear weapon production.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by bigtt76(f): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:
FG, Innoson Partner On NASENI’s Auto Research Results, Prototypes

https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by mejai(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543626:

Becareful what you wish for kiddo.
We pray you and every member of your family have a fruitful and good new year.

Again, Becareful what you wish for kiddo!
Elder, no dey mention me. Contribute ur comment on the topic. The people signing the docs will dey enter the plane for a test flight?

1 Like

Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Why just planes ... it should be rockets to compete with spaceX.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by johnmartus(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2020
I don't hate igbo progressive. My love for igbo people have no bond.
imhotep:

They will not sleep well this New Year. grin

Where is johnmartus?
Where is yarimo?
Where is omenka?
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by solonubinho(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Nice one

This is the type of news I want to be hearing about this country come 2021

Did any of the Nigerian product you used killed you?
Nigga
Some Nigeria product are very good, I never even
Knew that Nigeria wire was 10x better until I contacted electrician for my first home,
Let's start patronizing our own nigga

Ehn fly it with your entire family nau. Make sure you're wife is pregnant when you fly it.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by berrystunn(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Last last na white men go still do ham .
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by rajiedreez: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

with this statement you just confirmed his doubts
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by rajiedreez: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm surprised that the president can even think of this or even listen to those that gives him the advise of this project but I cross my fingers until we see signs of fruition. Not that they'll come later to tell us that some people are frustrating the efforts of the government to make it happen
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Topmaike007(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Hmm nice one, but buhari and innoson go first test run the flight,we no wan hear say we are sorry for technical failure due weather or some careless capping,if not abobbi e no go good ooo angry
look at this one..
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by bigpicture001: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Even Chiba still can't manufacture planes...

Make dem no do death trap oo
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

the Boeing built in USA, was it assembled or built from scratch? Cos I don't understand your pain again
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by principalgee: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2020
News like this in Nigeria makes HEART more healthy
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Obakoolex(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2020
obama30:

Which Buhari? I must mistaken this Buhari with congrats expert president.

If is Buhari we knew it means this is joke of 2020 because he never succeed in any business before.
If I may ask, can innoson deliver the aircraft to airport when build through road. April fool on December
Please don't enter the new year with this ill mentality....and must you quote the whole write up
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by fohiss: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Una use billions just to design only logo ...still no plane ... Now u want local made plane with a foreign made logo dat cost billions ...

Shame on dis useless leaders ....

You can fool man but trust me I can't fool God
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Tribalism123(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
bamite:
Story for the gods. Who wan fly made in Nigeria plane?

Don't be afraid. it is not made in Nigeria plane. It is MADE IN IGBO PLANE.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by blowjohn(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
They cannot provide electricity but want to build planes.
Is it that demons possess our leaders in this country?
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by edoairways: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2020
bamite:
Value your own before someone else do
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by ikdaddy01(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2020
I no de oh
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2020
INNOSON SHOULD BUILD TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN PROVIDE ELECTRICITY.

Electricity will open the doors for greater development.

They should forget aeroplane as we are DAY DREAMING.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by WireWire22: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Anambra International Cargo and Passengers Airport coming on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuVH0JT4fj4
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by lawalmovichhhh: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
NO WAHALA. YOU GO FIRST USE AM CARRY BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY FIRST
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Forumobserver12(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

India hasn't got constant power. Outages there are a big issue as well. Same as Pakistan. But their companies have excelled still. Abeg, these companies can excel, even with power cuts, if they just give it a go.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that Innoson is manufacturing vehicles and lately, spare parts for airforce jets?

And making serious profit?

How are you sure he's making serious profit,do you know what manufacturers are going through just to provide energy for their plants in Nigeria?

Why can't you equally use Germany,America and China as example instead of India and Pakistan?
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by EPOMA(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
bamite:

Let them repair common roads first before we talk of planes
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by Jalo60(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
wailers!! would come now. As a Nigerian once something good is achieved try to show some of your positive thoughts about it. I saw someone saying something like"technical failure" and it's very unfortunate to a right citizen.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by 400billionman: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2020
That is the major problem with technology in Nigeria, stopping halfway.

I have been in NASENI before. Those guys can manufacture anything.

The problem with them is lack of synergy with the private sector. They have intelligent researchers.

And I have brought up this topic before, the research departments of Nigerian Universities don't have any collaboration with manufacturers. If you dont hold symposia and workshops with manufacturers where you rub minds and exchange knowledge via Manufacturers Association of Nigeria; Chambers of commerce, they will never adopt or commercialize your technologies.

There was this northern Nigerian guy who produced an electric transformer, where is he today ? When Nigeria has endemic problems with electricity.

Why didn't NASENI or any Federal University Research department adopt him to develop and document his inventions, modernize.and commercialize them ? And one transformer costs over N1m, money lost via foreign exchange.

Without collaborations like this between NASENI and INNOSON, job creation in Nigeria is a mirage.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by colestephan86: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Rosskivvyy:
FG, Innoson Partner On NASENI’s Auto Research Results, Prototypes

https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/
Them don start, we have not built a common ball bearing, we are started talking of aircraft.
There are lots of things Nigerians need , nobody have certified innoson cars in persive safety and aeroplane we wan build.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by 400billionman: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

You are very confused.

Take a trip to any NASENI outlet nationwide.

Or visit Innoson in Nnewi.
Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by 400billionman: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2020
ifymadu:
Good development but I personally think Innoson should concentrate on the manufacturing of cars and trucks. They should specialize in that field just as major global players over the years - e.g., Daimler Motors Corporation (Mercedes Benz), BMW Group, Toyota, Honda, etc. This will enable them get better at it and improve quality to gain competitive edge. I feel it might be counter productive to bite more than they can chew.

Tell that to Elon Musk.

INNOSON is the Elon Musk of Africa.

Buhary should mandate the Senate and Reps to make laws that no government official car should be a foreign brand. UK officials use Jaguar and Land Rover. German officials use Mercedes and BMW. If Nigeria wants to develop, govt officials must adopt INNOSON as the official car.

That is when I will take the government serious. They are catching cruise and saying they are leaders.

Leaders show example not indulging in luxury they cannot afford for themselves ordinarily outside government.

And for INNOSON vehicles, riding in them, they are very durable and highly comfortable just like their Toyota and Honda counterparts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. / My Experience "Ringing" An Engine / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.