Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves (491 Views)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by sacajawea: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Are you married to a women older than you? Not like sugar mummy or Way older like 15 years and all, but you know just older, any where from a year to day 8,9 years.
If you are a woman and you are Older than your Husband pls you may join the Conversation as well.
I know two or three acquaintances like that.
Signify with a like or comment.

1 Like

Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by Nina4u(f): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Does age matter?

1 Like

Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by spice123(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
sacajawea:
Are you married to a women older than you? Not like sugar mummy or Way older, but like your wife collect 3, 4, 5 years for your hand Lol.
I know two or three acquaintances like that.
Signify with a like or comment.
How about those less than 3 years?
Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by sacajawea: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Nina4u:
Does age matter?
It doesn't, Where did i Say that "Age matters"? Show me in my post.
Infact That's the point of the thread, to show People world that these things exist and maybe change people's mindset. Ọdẹ

2 Likes

Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by sacajawea: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
spice123:

How about those less than 3 years?
As long as she's older than you, it's fine
Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by 1beat(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
most times the guy enjoy high level of maturity and support from the lady
Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by 1beat(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
most times the guy enjoy high level of support and maturity .
my mum is older than my daddy with 2 years for me I will not want to marry any lady older than me so it will not be like tradition

(1) (Reply)

I Need Of A Serious Lady For A Relationship / See The Assignment Madam Gave Oga / How Does This Work????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.