Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children (4757 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 6:07pm On May 06, 2023
Young men, listen up.

Let me share with you the truth that most hospitals won't. Romance and looks are overrated. Age is underrated.

Your wife's age is linked to her ability to bear children. It is the single MOST important determinant of fertility. There is a reproductive peak~ and it's age 25 for women.

In a podcast with a leading public health physician, he makes a compelling argument why young women across Africa who want to have a family, should prioritize getting married by the age of 25.

Men, pay attention and take notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3jkN-6dOw

If you have an aunt, sister or in-law who is above 30 and having difficulties conceiving, you'll have heard them state that the doctor has told them, there's nothing wrong with them. And they're right- there's usually nothing wrong with them. They're just too old. They have run out of eggs. A study published by the University of Edinburgh in the UK reveals that 90% of a woman's eggs are used up by 30. Most first time mothers-to-be find it difficult getting pregnant in their thirties.

https://www.ed.ac.uk/news/all-news/ovaries-280110

Fertility hospitals and doctors will not tell you the truth because it's bad for business. The brutal truth is this:

If you want children, better marry a wife below age 25.

In today's growing fertility crisis, lots of young families are being forced to undergo assisted fertility treatments to conceive. And the costs are expensive with unpredictable results.
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Absuchat(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
Evening newspapers wey dey chop abortion pill like biscuits... Go wan come tie one innocent simp down

11 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 6:51pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Evening newspapers wey dey chop abortion pill like biscuits... Go wan come tie one innocent simp down

This is counsel for men. Women are free to get married whenever they choose. But if you're a young man looking to get married with children, the younger your wife is, the better the odds

8 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 10:59pm On May 06, 2023
This is not a diss write up.

It's just to help young men who want children to make the right decisions on whom to marry

5 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Emma513: 12:41am On May 07, 2023
TELL THEM...

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by OloyeVIII: 1:38am On May 07, 2023
Absolute trash!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 7:35am On May 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Absolute trash!

This is not a diss report. I am not trying to pressure women into early marriages. The video in the original post is self-explanatory.

As the speaker in the video stated, " there's nothing as painful as wanting children and not having it" I am surrounded by multiple childless friends on their 40s whose wives got married in their late 30s. It's becoming sort of a silent epidemic.

I only posted the link for young men to watch and take heed. For men who want children, it's important that they marry women who won't have fertility issues. And older women in late 30s tend to have fertility issues. Just go to any fertility clinic to witness by yourself. Everyday, they're told," you waited too late to start a family"

And women are not to blame in all cases. The economy is hard, most people don't get their earnings up in time to support a family. This is not to diss women. But if you're a young woman in early twenties, look for a man who can support a family and get married on time. While your fertility window is still open.

And for men, I'm only providing insight to govern reproductive decision-making. And it's just the fact that most women in their thirties have difficulty conceiving. If you haven't seen it first hand, you won't realize how common place it is becoming.

And when we offer valuable counsel on a public forum, people are quick to assume we're denigrating women older than 25. That is not my intention.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Absolute trash!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Absolute trash!

It's not rubbish, unfortunately it is true

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by emekalovepets: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
All this stupid kid of 18 years will
Just come and be posting rubbish about woman … a uk model that gave birth at the age of 52 years old last week what is wrong .. continue bringing a child in ur poverty age na me and other people go use ur child do rituals i swear

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
emekalovepets:
Just come and be posting rubbish about woman … a uk model that gave birth at the age of 52 years old last week what is wrong .. continue bringing a child in ur poverty age na me and other people go use ur child do rituals i swear

Oga calm down. you go advise your bloda make him marry 52 year old opo? hmmn?

na education spoil am for all of us. 100 years ago, once you don get small breast, na to marry.

no be now wey 50 year old go still dey follow her daughter dey drag man for club.

na God go help us all

8 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
emekalovepets:

So you'd advise women to postpone childbearing into their 50s. I'm.not sure you've thought it through.

There's never a good time to have children. I know folks who postponed having kids until they turned 35 and now 10 years later, they're still having difficulties conceiving their first child. So, not advisable

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dimaya:

So you'd advise women to postpone childbearing into their 50s. I'm.not sure you've thought it through.

There's never a good time to have children. I know folks who postponed having kids until they turned 35 and now 10 years later, they're still having difficulties conceiving their first child. So, not advisable

true
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Quality20(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
How can u be saying this even u refused advising men in the past to marry those ladies when they were 25 n younger? Abeg no pour sand for the garri of those ladies who are 30 and older
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Quality20:
How can u be saying this even u refused advising men in the past to marry those ladies when they were 25 n younger? Abeg no pour sand for the garri of those ladies who are 30 and older

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
women should look out for the marrying kind of man as early as they can.
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2023
What's the marrying kind of man?
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Dimaya:
What's the marrying kind of man?

The man who will likely marry you. There's two kinda men

Marrying kind; and fuckboys.

WOmen will waste years of their lives trying to get fuckboys to commit.

Check most women aged 30 who aren't married. Several have spent years with badboy(s) and kept ignoring the marrying kind cause the fuckboy had better swag

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zigzagman:

The man who will likely marry you. There's two kinda men

Marrying kind; and fuckboys.

WOmen will waste years of their lives trying to get fuckboys to commit.

Check most women aged 30 who aren't married. Several have spent years with badboy(s) and kept ignoring the marrying kind cause the fuckboy had better swag

it's not written on the forehead whicjh is which
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by blacksam01: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
the thread is rather too alarming...

i know that at 35, a ladies fertility is down to 40% nd at 40, its down to 20%...

dts why u ppl like serena, shakira, Rihanna, madonna, kim Kardashian all styling getting a baby before theses range of ages...

but naija ladies stick to their guns in looking for " tall, fair, handsome, varsity's educated, gainfully employed nd super loving never cheating guy...

their problem ,not mine

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by orjibra1: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Why I go carry mama of 30 put for house, when I fit get baddie of 21-23. Women had their time and blew it. Na dem sabi. Every Mallam with kettle

Dimaya:
Young men, listen up.

Let me share with you the truth that most hospitals won't. Romance and looks are overrated. Age is underrated.

Your wife's age is linked to her ability to bear children. It is the single MOST important determinant of fertility. There is a reproductive peak~ and it's age 25 for women.

In a podcast with a leading public health physician, he makes a compelling argument why young women across Africa who want to have a family, should prioritize getting married by the age of 25.

Men, pay attention and take notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a3jkN-6dOw

If you have an aunt, sister or in-law who is above 30 and having difficulties conceiving, you'll have heard them state that the doctor has told them, there's nothing wrong with them. And they're right- there's usually nothing wrong with them. They're just too old. They have run out of eggs. A study published by the University of Edinburgh in the UK reveals that 90% of a woman's eggs are used up by 30. Most first time mothers-to-be find it difficult getting pregnant in their thirties.

https://www.ed.ac.uk/news/all-news/ovaries-280110

Fertility hospitals and doctors will not tell you the truth because it's bad for business. The brutal truth is this:

If you want children, better marry a wife below age 25.

In today's growing fertility crisis, lots of young families are being forced to undergo assisted fertility treatments to conceive. And the costs are expensive with unpredictable results.

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Anuoluwapo296(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Dimaya:

It's just to help young men who want children to make the right decisions on whom to marry
story for the gods lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Anuoluwapo296(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2023
Dimaya:

it's not written on the forehead whicjh is which
i only hope they hear you....coconut head they don't listen
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by AliEzeOlu: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2023
I knew this a long time ago. Na why I dumped Dr. Gloria after we had a steamy relationship grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Dimaya: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
AliEzeOlu:
I knew this a long time ago. Na why I dumped Dr. Gloria after we had a steamy relationship grin grin grin

. grin
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Zigzagman: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Bahd guy grin
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by ideamonster: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

story teller. hmmn grin
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Greenbirth: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is a bitter truth, as a biochemist, the More you age as a woman, the More your eggs reduces. Check all those northern women that marries early, they always give birth with easy and many, but check all those church girls of 30+. Many very difficult to born.
Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
No longer 30 Its 25. Women don suffer o 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by ideamonster: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Greenbirth:
This is a bitter truth, as a biochemist, the More you age as a woman, the More your eggs reduces. Check all those northern women that marries early, they always give birth with easy and many, but check all those church girls of 30+. Many very difficult to born.

90% of a woman's eggs are gone by age 30. advice your sisters to stop postponing childbearing.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by TheFreshVanilla: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Also, tell them to stop dating broke boys who can't afford to feed themselves let alone foot small marriage while they go for successful ones that will marry them on time before they start aging.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children by Obierika(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dimaya:

So in order words you're saying that ladies over 25 should not be hopeful of marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be True Love? [photo] / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.