Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (24988 Views)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Josywhyte: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
And they think this will make Akpabio resign abi? Akpabio was appointed,not voted in the capacity of being minister of NDDC. So if them like make them protect from till 2025 nothing go happen

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
HonLord:

Since the acronym NDDC emerges - No Abia or Imo States person has occupied that position. Are they not parts of Niger Delta?

Abia and Imo produces 18mpd of crude (Each), yet WIKE/OKOWA etc has been bragging of Niger Delta without consulting these two states government for discussions. The same goes to IJAW - how many OIL WELLS are in ijaw land that others does not have? Look at what Pondei did last time at the NASS just for few questions. Those who sent them should call them to return immediately because - as soon as Akpabio leaves - the next MD to occupy that position should come from IMO and then ABIA before it will return to any other states in the South South. We are all parts of Niger Delta. Even the NDDC was not brought by IJAW man but late OKADIGBO - an Igboman from South East. Because ugly Obasanjo refused to sign the bill but Okadigbo took his money and position to fight for it and also got it. But Okadigbo is dead, just like Dora Akunyili died cos of Jonathan.

Chai - Igbo Amaka and will continue to Amaka for her love for his brothers and sisters, but those relatives of Igbo loves money than blood. Shameful

If you don't know what to say, just shut up!!!!

Onyema Ugochukwu, the first NDDC Chairman is from Abia State.
We have had many Abians and Imolites holding different positions in NDDC.
Every year, a certain amount of money is allocated to them for development of their states!

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

We are solidly behind Ijaws,
We have nothing in common with Akwa Ibomites, leave our lands alone and go back to your glorified shithole on the outskirts of Cameroon.
By the time you push us to the wall, all ethnic nationalities in Rivers State will deal with your people, thesame way Andoni people did to you guys in Eastern Obolo!!
Fools!!!

NDDC is not ijaw's property but for all Niger Delta people. So all these pushing is a joke.

Left to me, a dissolution of the NDDC is the best and let all States in the region have their state owned Development agencies.

Let the Government share the development money to the State owned agencies and let us see how one tribe will threaten the other.

As if Ijaws, Calabari, Ibibio, Anang, Ogoni and others have not played their part in looting money in NDDC.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Azmanaty: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Soissons:
The point is that Akpabio is a brigand.

He is minister of Niger Delta, not of NDDC, which is an entity answerable to the presidency and not to him. But because NDDC is literally made of money Akpabio has spent his whole ministerial tenure trying to establish control over that agency so he can empty its treasury and steal all allocations due to it.

Oga NDDC is an agency under the Niger Delta Ministry. Akpabio is their supervising Minister. Stop saying what u don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by bigfish3k: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

We have nothing in common with Akwa Ibomites, leave our lands alone and go back to your glorified shithole on the outskirts of Cameroon.
By the time you push us to the wall, all ethnic nationalities in Rivers State will deal with your people, thesame way Andoni people did to you guys in Eastern Obolo!!
Fools!!!
I don't understand your hatred for akwa ibom people.
Most of them are nice.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Kinematics: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2020
festacman:
Ijaws are becoming the 'Hausa/Fulani' of Niger Delta who see themselves as political overlords.

The truth is that they are NOT the owners of NNDC. They are mere stakeholders like others. They should REST.

Quite obvious you don't understand the reason for the protest.

Try to investigate properly before typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ggood: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Despite all these your rants, your people still come in droves to our state!!!
If you leave our state and our organization (NDDC), we will have no problem with you guys
As for now, you guys are in trouble, your relations in Rivers,Bayelsa,Delta,Edo and Ondo will hear it hot from Ijaws.
They are not toothless bulldogs like you guys.
E- warrior

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

NDDC is not ijaws property but for all Niger Delta people. So all these pushing is a joke.

Left to me, a dissolution of the NDDC is the best and let all States in the region have their state owned Development agency.

Let the Government share the development money to the State owned agencies and let us see how one tribe will threaten the other.

As if Ijaws, Calabari, Ibibio, Anang, Ogoni and others have not played their part in looting money in NDDC.

Ibibio and Annangs are very big thieves, they have stolen more than any ethnic nationality in the Niger Delta.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
You will be surprised that all the noise is because he did not drop something for Xmas drinks. This kind of protest during holiday is never for any meaningful demands.
/

I actually believed they are sponsored by Timi Frank.

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by stanluiz(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
I wonder how Niger Delta Republic will look like without a buffer to tame some people assuming to take the place of Fulani in the new Republic.

Well na for Aba border I go dey watch una like hunger games
God bless you! These are the people ipob want to add in Biafra nation
E no better for nnamdi kanu

Those minorities have entitlement mentality. Not only ijaw, almost all of them. I can't never shared a country with those people. They have entitlement mentality like the Fulanis.

Thats how they will govern themselves in so called Niger Delta republic cheesy E no go funny cheesy

Let me just be watching.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

Most of them are nice.

Akwa Ibomites are not nice! Most people hate them just like me, they have no friends in the Niger Delta.
They are not even part of us, just politics that brought them together with us!
They are a very wicked and backward set of people!
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by stanluiz(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97551477]

Quite obvious you don't understand the reason for the protest.

Try to investigate properly before typing trash.[/quote) Stop shifting goal post or pretending that you don't know the reason of the protest.

Ijaws have entitlement mentality just like northerners. They want to dominate other tribes in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Ibibio and Annangs are very big thieves, they have stolen more than any ethnic nationality in the Niger Delta.

Based on which statistics.

Forgetting that in the board of NDDC, almost all major ethnic groups are represented from time to time.

We Nigerian youths should stop deceiving ourselves with ethnic and tribal affiliations. Call a thief who he is, a thief and don't try to glorify a tribe above others.

All tribes have produced thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Akwa Ibomites are not nice! Most people hate them just like me, they have no friends in the Niger Delta.

From which orientation.

One of the States making major strides in development is Akwa Ibom State. Stop blinding yourself with ethnic and tribal reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Fools!!!

And what did they do there? Worthless byproduct of a mini midget and an international harlot

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

From which orientation.

One of the States making major strides in development is Akwa Ibom State. Stop blinding yourself with ethnic and tribal reasoning.

Da leave the fool to me, I know what an AkwaIbomite did to the miserable soul

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Fools!!!

What is wrong with You?
What is really the problem with you?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

From which orientation.

For your information, I was at Akwa Ibom state to visit a friend doing his service there this Christmas, I can tell you confidently that there is no difference between Akwa Ibom and Ajegunle or Aba.
Udom e-warriors have been potraying the state in a good light to the expense of millions of Akwa Ibomites in intense poverty.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by service44: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2020
GOD PUNISH ANY OF YOU THAT IS INSULTING THE IJAW PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE ACTIVITIES OF FEW IJAW YOUTHS, THIS ACT WAS CONDEMED BY THE IJAW YOUTHS NATIONAL BODY. Read vangurd, daily post, 27, 28,2020. U unformed social media wariors insulting a full nationality becaus of the did of few ijaw youths, if we were like the fulani/housa as you claimed, we would hv shut oil flow in ijaw land and you will go hungry. You people should stop the hate on ijaw people else you will make us to be consciouse of the fact that you ar ungratful. we hv tried 4 u people, let me not remind of how many ijaw youths that lost their lives b4 the creation of these institutions, other tribes in the niger delta ar just beneficiaries except ogoni, but dat is not an issue, simply read history it wil help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2020
ijawcitizen:

What is wrong with You?
What is really the problem with you?

A monicker using "Ijaw" as his name grin grin
Please Mr Ibibio, remove Ijaw from your name, we have nothing in common with you dwarfs
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
stanluiz:
God bless you! These are the people ipob want to add in Biafra nation
E no better for nnamdi kanu

Those minorities have entitlement mentality. Not only ijaw, almost all of them. I can't never shared a country with those people. They have entitlement mentality like the Fulanis.

Thats how they will govern themselves in so called Niger Delta republic cheesy E no go funny cheesy

Let me just be watching.
Leave MNK to be fooling himself. He forgot that one person doesn't make decisions on behalf of Ndigbo and he is yet to attain the status of Ojukwu though he is coming close. We can't ignore that. So for now his words are that of himself and his organization. The decision to include these minorites and even confused Igbos will be done by internal voting. You know the level of confused Igbos differ in great gap. Repented confused Igbos like Asaba might be considered. Igbos living in the midst of confused Igbos like Ogwashi ụkwụ, Akwụkwu Igbo and Co are non negotiable. The confusion themselves like ika, Ikwerre, ọgba and Ekpeye should be cut out without hesitation.

If they decide that we will live with those people from Babylon called SS then it should be confederacy. Every man to himself and if they use our military, they will pay full price for it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

Most of them are nice.

An insignificant wretched pig is that what you are bothered about?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Mode4: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

@seun
@justwise
@mynd4
@lalasticlala

I don't know why did guy is still allowed to roam freely in nairaland with this kind of hate he has towards Akwa Ibom people. Have you guys gone to see his post about Akwa Ibom people?

He had broken rule 2, 3 and 7 numerous times.

Nairaland Modes please do the needful. God bless you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by simeotexy: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

You idiotic son or daughter of Jezebel, you will see how your dwarf leader will be dealt with!!
We Riverians have never lost a battle, unlike you guys that have lost battles from time immemorial.
u sound like an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by rigarmortis: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97550637:

Naija Delta Youths, over to you.
Hold your leaders and militant leaders accountable for what a region that is supposed to be the most beautiful and the best region in Nigeria has turned to.
Take control of your future.
May Saro Wiwa's soul continue to rest in perfect peace, he was a great man. He fought for his people.

Naija Delta Youths......
Over to you.
Ask your leaders questions and take control of your future.
Enough is enough......if you think the same
The ball is in your court!

Truth is not bitter,
People are just bitter to the truth
!

what you said has some truth, but the attached picture with the garrotted message from a brainless self hating mental-masturbation addict was quite necessary, the problems he described is nationwide and not focused on any region. its even more so elsewhere.

you can pass your message without demonizing any region or regions, these shiiii+ is obtainable in the northeast, northwest,southwest, southsouth, southeast, southnorth, northsouth, northnorth, northsideways and southupsidedown of nigeria
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by stanluiz(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Leave MNK to be fooling himself. He forgot that one person doesn't make decisions on behalf of Ndigbo and he is yet to attain the status of Ojukwu though he is coming close. We can't ignore that. So for now his words are that of himself and his organization. The decision to include these minorites and even confused Igbos will be done by internal voting. You know the level of confused Igbos differ in great gap. Repented confused Igbos like Asaba might be considered. Igbos living in the midst of confused Igbos like Ogwashi ụkwụ, Akwụkwu Igbo and Co are non negotiable. The confusion themselves like ika, Ikwerre, ọgba and Ekpeye should be cut out without hesitation.

If they decide that we will live with those people from Babylon called SS then it should be confederacy. Every man to himself and if they use our military, they will pay full price for it
We don't need them. What value are they adding to us. They are opportunist.

They should go and form the tower of Babel called Niger Delta republic so they can kill and finish themselves over land , power and dominance.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

For your information, I was at Akwa Ibom state to visit a friend doing his service there this Christmas, I can tell you confidently that there is no difference between Akwa Ibom and Ajegunle or Aba.
Udom e-warriors have been potraying the state in a good light to the expense of millions of Akwa Ibomites in intense poverty.

That is a bloody lie and you know it. There is no comparison in any way. Even people from Aba will disagree with you.

By the way, I am not talking about beautification of cities but economic investment for future growth of the State which the current government is investing massively.

If you can kill your bigotic hatred and think of what is good for your State and region, then you will have a better understanding of things.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

That is why severally have asked you NEVER you fail in taking your drugs daily,
Ngwa man that knows everything AkwaIbom but denies his roots

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by rigarmortis: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:
Please my Ijaw people pursue those dwarf thieves from NDDC.
Akwa Ibom people are very wicked and selfish, from today anywhere we see them in Rivers, we will deal with them.
After their people stole NDDC money and our illustrous Ogoni daughter exposed them, they have been trying to sideline their dwarf leaders even in the face of wickedness.

Akpabio must go!!!
Akwa Ibomites must leave Rivers!!!!
We have nothing in common with those dwarf from Cameroon!!!!
A bastard ethnic group!!!!!

akwaibom must go??

brother dont go this route, its not necessary, abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Daytonbale: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

How did know that they are not nice people , have you come in contact with all them? so Ijaw are so so nice abi.

you said they not part of Oil producing States but I think they produce oil more than any other states in Nigeria.

water dey your head stop all dis hatred

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by bigcasava1(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
This ijaw youth have this mentality of being the sole oil producer forgetting that other tribes have oil. Infact akwa ibom produces the highest amount of crude oil in Nigeria they should go and sit down!

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by emapeteum(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Benprass:

Shut up, dot ever compare that dead hausa /Fulani with us,

Remove the hausa and funani from the country and watch how the beauty of this country will come out,

So if a particular set of people dot like the way things are be done they should keep quite right? Now I see why the country is mess up because we got no each other back.
Why asked him to shut up? Are the ijaws not the Hausa/Fulani of the region?I have said before, Ijaws always believe they are the only people in the region. They benefitted from the amnesty more than others during Jonathan administration,others did not protest. Akpabio is a minister,representing Ak not Bayelsa.He is not NDDC MD. Bunch of illiterate and criminal minded tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Begins Operations In 2023, Investor Assures Lagos Governor / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve / FG Urges Restraint In Media Coverage Of Farmers/herders’ Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.