Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (24980 Views)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2021
PHijo:

In Nigeria people answer two English names or two Arabic names. It doesn't necessarily mean they are English or Arab. Yes, names play a major in determining people's ethnicity .

Ijaw people bear names that do not necessarily reflect their ethnicity and this happens due to different reasons. In some cases so those names could mean something different in the Ijaw language.

Some names also not spelt out fully. That may make people misrepresent the name or its meaning.

For example former president Jonathan's name is Ebelemi but many think the name is Ebele. Sometimes people correct our names on documents thinking there an error in spelling. Alabo for instance is changed to Alaba.

Michael Essien, the former Ghanaian national team player is not Ibibio but Nigerians mistaken him for one.
In Germany Udo is a common name in Germany and doesn't signify any ethnic affiliation between the Ibibio and Germans.

That Ibeno has many Ibibio residents or Ibibio sounding names doesn't mean it is an Ibibio area. After all there are lots Ibibios in Rivers state how much more Ibeno or Eastern Obolo that is closer to their homeland.

People didn't create the states they found themselves in. If in an organisation for several ethnic groups the Annang and their Ibibio cousins have continued to monopolise it without baiting an eye. Why won't the Ibeno people bear your names to have some form of respite?
I doubt you have been to ibeno Mr.
I have been to ibeno, I have friends from ibeno and none of them are ijaw or even have any iota of ijaw in them, let your agenda end at Eastern obolo.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

I doubt you have been to ibeno Mr.
I have been to ibeno, I have friends from ibeno and none of them are ijaw or even have any iota of ijaw in them, let your agenda end at Eastern obolo.

That your friends are in Ibeno does not necessarily mean they have their roots there. All this confusion is being caused by Nigeria. If they considered history, culture, geography, ethnicity and compatibility when they created states or LGAs many of these issues would be nonexistent.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by SaintBishop: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Eastern obolo yes maybe but ibeno how? Do they speak ijaw or answer ijaw names? Do ijaw play ekpe or obon or akata, the current chairman of ibeno is Mr Ifum Udoh, you'll tell me what Udoh means in ijaw, clown. You guys will just wake up and start typing nonesense from your bedroom. Ibeno people are ibibio people and not ijaw people, mind your stupidity and how you exhibit it online.
Are there ijaws in Akwa ibom or not? And why the hell are u being abusive? you sure say ur head correct at all? angry

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2021
PHijo:

That your friends are in Ibeno does not necessarily mean they have their roots there. All this confusion is being caused by Nigeria. If they considered history, culture, geography, ethnicity and compatibility when they created states or LGAs many of these issues would be nonexistent.
Sentiment aside bruv. Ibeno isn't ijaw at all. Eastern obolo yes, but ibeno nah. Unless it's a different one your talking about. Below is a link regarding the opobo vs ibeno war, check the language used there to describe ibeno culture and it's 100% indegenous ibeno and ibibio. No ijaw there, my favorite part is the "Abasi ibeno" part meaning ibeno god, this wasn't written by Nigerians so it'll be as truthful and neutral as possible, we know Eastern obolo doesn't have culture with us but ibeno loool please keep your ijaw hands off unless you don't like peace.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/afrrev/article/view/43613/27135&ved=2ahUKEwjWoLm-jfrtAhUIAGMBHSCEAJkQFjAGegQIFxAB&usg=AOvVaw2cXEn6lsNwrN88omXgZwBs

SaintBishop come and calm down and read, Eastern obolo if they say they're ijaw no problem, but ibeno is a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
Are there ijaws in Akwa ibom or not? And why the hell are u being abusive? you sure say ur head correct at all? angry
We have Eastern obolo, if they call themselves ijaws fine no problem, that's where it ends, extending into ibeno is nothing but a comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

We have Eastern obolo, if they call themselves ijaws fine no problem, that's where it ends, extending into ibeno is nothing but a comic relief.

If you are from Akwa ibom, how come you don't know that Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are of the same ethnic Ijaw stock?

Ibeno may bear more of Ibibio names like you pointed out but they are of the same Obolo-Ijaw stock.

This same scenario is currently playing out in the western fringe of Ijawland in Ondo state. Of the two Ijaw stocks in Ondo state, Arogbo-Ijaw and Apoi-Ijaw, the Arogbos are more Ijoid while the Apois are almost yoruboid in names, language, dressing etc.

The dilution of Ijaw culture among the Apoi Ijaws of Ondo state is even more severe than Ibeno in the eastern fringe of Ijawland yet they still acknowledge their Ijawness. So your confusion is well understood, but don't push it.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by sylve11: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Uchasa:

A typical Ibibio/Annang/Efik man is very crafty and only think of duping, they are criminal minded!!!

Can we say Same for the ibos? cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2021
ijawcitizen:

If you are from Akwa ibom, how come you don't know that Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are of the same ethnic Ijaw stock?

Ibeno may bear more of Ibibio names like you pointed out but they are of the same Obolo-Ijaw stock.

This same scenario is currently playing out in the western fringe of Ijawland in Ondo state. Of the two Ijaw stocks in Ondo state, Arogbo-Ijaw and Apoi-Ijaw, the Arogbos are more Ijoid while the Apois are almost yoruboid in names, language, dressing etc.

The dilution of Ijaw culture among the Apoi Ijaws of Ondo state is even more severe than Ibeno in the eastern fringe of Ijawland yet they still acknowledge their Ijawness. So your confusion is well understood, but don't push it.
You're sounding like a broken record, ibeno call God Abasi just like the ibibios and efiks, they eat the same food, have the same culture, answerr the same name's and have virtually everything the same and you're yapping nonesense, even from hundred's of years ago their Kings don't even answer ijaw names but ibibio names. Ibibios use nsibidi and ekpe like our ejagham neighbors in Cross river, does that make us ejagham? Just behave yourself and drink your oil polluted water.
Read below for your education Mr ijaw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://edonationsatelite..com/2017/12/ibeno-people-deny-ijaws.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjdhKLEtPrtAhV1s3EKHUoVBFQQFjAKegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1i65Dz0CRitDeitRO5bycd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://hometown.ng/listing-item/ibeno/&ved=2ahUKEwjdhKLEtPrtAhV1s3EKHUoVBFQQFjAFegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1Pc76-ee7MdoJACeLUlM-r

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You're sounding like a broken record, ibeno call God Abasi just like the ibibios and efiks, they eat the same food, have the same culture, answerr the same name's and have virtually everything the same and you're yapping nonesense, even from hundred's of years ago their Kings don't even answer ijaw names but ibibio names. Ibibios use nsibidi and ekpe like our ejagham neighbors in Cross river, does that make us ejagham? Just behave yourself and drink your oil polluted water.
Read below for your education Mr ijaw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://edonationsatelite..com/2017/12/ibeno-people-deny-ijaws.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjdhKLEtPrtAhV1s3EKHUoVBFQQFjAKegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw1i65Dz0CRitDeitRO5bycd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://hometown.ng/listing-item/ibeno/&ved=2ahUKEwjdhKLEtPrtAhV1s3EKHUoVBFQQFjAFegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1Pc76-ee7MdoJACeLUlM-r

Stick with your ignorance then.
I have nothing else to tell you.

http://www.ibomtelegraph.com/no-crumbs-ngba-ndiak-obolo-assures-people/

https://www.nairaland.com/5312424/oba-bamidele-simeon-dabo-becomes
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by NkanAkpanika: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Sentiment aside bruv. Ibeno isn't ijaw at all. Eastern obolo yes, but ibeno nah. Unless it's a different one your talking about. Below is a link regarding the opobo vs ibeno war, check the language used there to describe ibeno culture and it's 100% indegenous ibeno and ibibio. No ijaw there, my favorite part is the "Abasi ibeno" part meaning ibeno god, this wasn't written by Nigerians so it'll be as truthful and neutral as possible, we know Eastern obolo doesn't have culture with us but ibeno loool please keep your ijaw hands off unless you don't like peace.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/afrrev/article/view/43613/27135&ved=2ahUKEwjWoLm-jfrtAhUIAGMBHSCEAJkQFjAGegQIFxAB&usg=AOvVaw2cXEn6lsNwrN88omXgZwBs

SaintBishop come and calm down and read, Eastern obolo if they say they're ijaw no problem, but ibeno is a no go area.
Men you gat stuff I may say..
But play aside we will be of disadvantage if we join Ijaw those people are hateful and bitter and we stand more chance in Akwa Ibom state than Ijaw honestly..
For example all the refinery an ib deep seaport is located in Ibeno so what else do we need
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bkayyy:

So called midgets when they stand with us but giant when they come to your land of Dwarves

Mini midgets running his lose mouth in 2021.....
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by sylve11: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
simeotexy:
you re just stupid

that guy dey hammer una back to back. grin

na yeye guy jare. grin cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Uchasa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
sylve11:

Can we say Same for the ibos? cool

Say that if you like, i'm not Ibo so it doesn't concern me
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by sylve11: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijawcitizen:

but why are you guys scattered everywhere like what i don't know? cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Uchasa:

Say that if you like, i'm not Ibo so it doesn't concern me

Useless pri-ck, have you taken your daily anti MADNESS tabs?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
sylve11:

but why are you guys scattered everywhere like what i don't know? cool

Ijawland is not scattered everywhere. Ijawland is compact from Ondo to Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

But play aside we will be of disadvantage if we join Ijaw those people are hateful and bitter and we stand more chance in Akwa Ibom state than Ijaw honestly..
For example all the refinery an ib deep seaport is located in Ibeno so what else do we need

Well I won't really say that for sure but I know Ibeno is not just only the above, but a SPIRITUAL ground for most AkwaIbomite.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Ijawland is not scattered everywhere. Ijawland is compact from Ondo to Akwa Ibom.
U be mumu

If u dare mention AKWA IBOM again u will have bad fortune this year.

AKWA IBOM is Ibibio and Annang no useless IJAW
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ijawcitizen(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bofoy4:

U be mumu

If u dare mention AKWA IBOM again u will have bad fortune this year.

AKWA IBOM is Ibibio and Annang no useless IJAW

Even if your entire life is mad up of bad fortune, you can not infect me with it.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are Ijaw territories in Akwa ibom state.

Go kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

ofcourse. Leave those land grabbers
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
ijawcitizen:

You can keep deciving yourself Mr.
The largest oil terminal in Nigeria is located in ibeno, It should have been sighted in mbo which is oro but because the then govenor mr esuene who was from the eket ibeno axis pledged allegiance to ibibios, it's located in ibeno, Ibom sea port was moved to ibeno for almost the same reasons, if they were ijaws trust me they wouldn't have it that good, ask Eastern obolo howfar, so just stay in your ijaw enclave and drink ogogoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You can keep deciving yourself Mr.
The largest oil terminal in Nigeria is located in ibeno, It should have been sighted in mbo which is oro but because the then govenor mr esuene who was from the eket ibeno axis pledged allegiance to ibibios, it's located in ibeno, Ibom sea port was moved to ibeno for almost the same reasons,[b] if they were ijaws trust me they wouldn't have it that good, [/b]ask Eastern obolo howfar, so just stay in your ijaw enclave and drink ogogoro

You claim Ibeno is enjoying because they pledged allegiance to Ibibio. Why would they pledge allegiance to Ibibio if they are Ibibio?

Where were the Ibibios when Ijaw and Ogoni people were fighting for the rights of the interest of oil producing communities?

Due to Ibibio greed the Efik who share linguistic links with you didn't want to be in the state with you. Ibibio greed made Nigeria lose Bakassi to Cameroon.

Ibeno was not for you to decide. That decision was made by the transnational companies and the NNPC.

Unfortunately you've been reaping where you didn't sow. Depriving oil bearing communities in Akwa Ibom state of the benefits that come from their land.

People of Ibeno or Eastern Obolo have never been governor, deputy governor, representative of Akwa Ibom on the NDDC board, Chairman or MD of NDDC etc. In terms infrastructure nothing is done in their areas. The little they have is from corporate social responsibility.

I cherish the Ibibio-Igbo alliance. It is the best thing that can happen to the region.

The Ijaws will always have it good, that why God almighty ALWAYS blesses our and we are grateful for that.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
PHijo:

You claim Ibeno is enjoying because they pledged allegiance to Ibibio. Why would they pledge allegiance to Ibibio if they are Ibibio?

Where were the Ibibios when Ijaw and Ogoni people were fighting for the rights of the interest of oil producing communities?

Due to Ibibio greed the Efik who share linguistic links with you didn't want to be in the state with you. Ibibio greed made Nigeria lose Bakassi to Cameroon.

Ibeno was not for you to decide. That decision was made by the transnational companies and the NNPC.

Unfortunately you've been reaping where you didn't sow. Depriving oil bearing communities in Akwa Ibom state of the benefits that come from their land.

People of Ibeno or Eastern Obolo have never been governor, deputy governor, representative of Akwa Ibom on the NDDC board, Chairman or MD of NDDC etc. In terms infrastructure nothing is done in their areas. The little they have is from corporate social responsibility.

I cherish the Ibibio-Igbo alliance. It is the best thing that can happen to the region.

The Ijaws will always have it good, that why God almighty ALWAYS blesses our and we are grateful for that.

His outspoken allegiance is to put detractors and doubters like you in your place and restrict yourselves to your enclave.

How did ibibio greed make Nigeria loose bakassi to Cameroon? I doubt you even know anything really and you're an emotional clown.
Efiks don't like us bla bla bla, you sir down in pH and decide that efiks don't like ibibios meanwhile in that same rivers you can't even differentiate and ibibio man from am Efik man if your life depended on it.

Just go and rest uncle, you can't even talk about governorship or deputy governor because this is the first time Akwa ibom south as a whole is producing a govenor since the creation of Akwa Ibom state through udom so your cries for marginalization are funny.

LCM of the matter is you can only dream that ibeno is ijaw, nothing else.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Even if your entire life is mad up of bad fortune, you can not infect me with it.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are Ijaw territories in Akwa ibom state.

Go kill yourself.
In your imagination, when people hear Akwa Ibom, what they know is ibibio, Annang and Oro, so ijaws being in Akwa ibom is just fiction grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Norwichsailor:

In your imagination, when people hear Akwa Ibom, what they know is ibibio, Annang and Oro, so ijaws being in Akwa ibom is just fiction grin

They've been seeing Ibibio/Annang house boys, house girls, drivers, gatemen and prostitutes so that is why they are not familiar with other ethnic groups in the state.

Thanks to the Ijaws in Akwa Ibom the state's image changed from a primary supplier of domestic servants to an oil producing state.

When the Akwa Ibom Ijaw were agitating alongside their kinfolk from other states you Ibibios and Annang used the opportunity to demand for oil fields that were in Rivers state. When they were agitating with their brothers for greater development that led to the formation of NDDC and Niger Delta ministry you Ibibio and Annang were no where to be found. The few that visible were visible were doing their traditional boi boi work for the oppressors. Now food don done you want to be associated with oil production.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
PHijo:

They've been seeing Ibibio/Annang house boys, house girls, drivers, gatemen and prostitutes so that is why they are not familiar with other ethnic groups in the state.

Thanks to the Ijaws in Akwa Ibom the state's image changed from a primary supplier of domestic servants to an oil producing state.

When the Akwa Ibom Ijaw were agitating alongside their kinfolk from other states you Ibibios and Annang used the opportunity to demand for oil fields that were in Rivers state. When they were agitating with their brothers for greater development that led to the formation of NDDC and Niger Delta ministry you Ibibio and Annang were no where to be found. The few that visible were visible were doing their traditional boi boi work for the oppressors. Now food don done you want to be associated with oil production.
Wail all you want.
Ibeno is ibibio
Akwa Ibom is the highest oil producing state.
Akpabio and Akwa ibomites run nddc, you can take sniper or jump off any of the fly overs wike is constructing grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Wail all you want.
Ibeno is ibibio
Akwa Ibom is the highest oil producing state.
Akpabio and Akwa ibomites run nddc, you can take sniper or jump off any of the fly overs wike is constructing grin

Like who cares?

I enjoy my life and will never have a reason to commit suicide.

Ijaw nation is by far the largest oil producer.

If you don't life you can go drown yourself in Ibeno beach
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
PHijo:

Like who cares?

I enjoy my life and will never have a reason to commit suicide.

Ijaw nation is by far the largest oil producer.

If you don't life you can go drown yourself in Ibeno beach
From which statistics? grin
The one you see in your head when you drink ogogoro? grin
Lazy ijaw man, all you Know is our oyel grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Norwichsailor:

From which statistics? grin
The one you see in your head when you drink ogogoro? grin
Lazy ijaw man, all you Know is our oyel grin

At least the 'lazy Ijaw man' fights for what rightfully belongs to him. It was the Ijaw and Ogoni people's fight that brought the Niger Delta ministry and NDDC you Ibibio and Annang want to drain.

The difference between "soft work" and "hardwork" is that the truckpusher despite his longer hours and strength cannot afford the luxuries a "softworker" like Abdulsamad Rabiu would afford.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
PHijo:

At least the 'lazy Ijaw man' fights for what rightfully belongs to him. It was the Ijaw and Ogoni people's fight that brought the Niger Delta ministry and NDDC you Ibibio and Annang want to drain.

The difference between "soft work" and "hardwork" is that the truckpusher despite his longer hours and strength cannot afford the luxuries a "softworker" like Abdulsamad Rabiu would afford.
All I hear is you're pained grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Norwichsailor:

All I hear is you're pained grin

How do they hear pain?

All I see foolishness.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Ijawblooded: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Firstly list were you produce oil in Nigeria?
Akwa Ibom currently produces 40% of Nigeria overall oil and gas production and its the highest in the country and Akwa Ibom as no ijaw settlement..

Eastern Obolo is Ijaw and have huge crude oil deposit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

All He Could Do Was Boast That He Saved Money - Tinubu Fires Obi / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo / Indigenous Prince Isaka's Head Broken After Attack By Thugs In A Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.