Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (24962 Views)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Abaman001(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
ijawcitizen:

See them again.
Igbo divide and conquer antics.

Don't mind those hungry maggots
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by searay(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Niger Delta is not Ijaw thing. They should be careful
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by searay(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Originalsly:

Is it not a recurring decimal for the leaders to be looting again and again? According to your reasoning... Akpabio's tribesmen should be the ones leading the charge... not Ijaw. Why not call on them to lead the charge? Shouldn't you be concerned about ending the corruption and embezzlement rather than who is leading the charge?... should be worried about the message or the messenger?
United we stand.. divided we fall.
What fact do you have that Akpabio is looting? Take it to the EFCC
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by emapeteum(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Idiotic fool from hell!!
Akwa Ibomites are far better than Ijaws, and you guys come in droves every single day to Ali Ikwerre and Ijaw land.
Thesame way you guys claim to be the most developed state in the Niger Delta, yet nothing to show for it.
Take it or leave it, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi are birds of thesame feather, always potraying their state in a good light as against reality.
Stupid set of dwarfs!!
When they don't have points to counter yours,they result to abuse and name callings. bunch of illiterates with high tendency to commit crime.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by fashrola(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Are Ijaws now the owner of NDDC?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by wiseone28: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:
Please my Ijaw people pursue those dwarf thieves from NDDC.
Akwa Ibom people are very wicked and selfish, from today anywhere we see them in Rivers, we will deal with them.
After their people stole NDDC money and our illustrous Ogoni daughter exposed them, they have been trying to sideline their dwarf leaders even in the face of wickedness.

Akpabio must go!!!
Akwa Ibomites must leave Rivers!!!!
We have nothing in common with those dwarf from Cameroon!!!!
A bastard ethnic group!!!!!
One condom that night would have prevent this bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by wiseone28: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

Despite all these your rants, your people still come in droves to our state!!!
If you leave our state and our organization (NDDC), we will have no problem with you guys
As for now, you guys are in trouble, your relations in Rivers,Bayelsa,Delta,Edo and Ondo will hear it hot from Ijaws.
They are not toothless bulldogs like you guys.
Uchasa on nairaland vs Real life

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

Your mama and sisters de for Algeria deserts de sell market, your cousins and Aunties de South Africa while your brothers de supply drugs to em to keep them servicing their clients till d break of dawn.
Dubai, India, Singapore both in prison and the Ghettos dem de sell their Toto like dogs
Here in Nigeria all the hotels na dem de control, all campuses, hostels you worthless bitch 4king harlots sisters de pollute everywhere with their despicable characters.....

For the men, the world is fed up with them.
I don't know why Dwarves like to insult with their own life and family experience.

Maybe its to make themselves feel good or something else.

Don't worry I'll research more about it.

You know you Dwarves can be confusing these days
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Norwichsailor(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

You are reporting an Ngwa man claiming to be Rivers for what?
Someone beatean blue black by an AkwaIbomite in Port harcourt after losing his girlfriend to the guy, why won't he be bitter about anything us....

leave the frustrated soul, he is my patient
Eyeneka grin
Nice one grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know why Dwarves like to insult with their own life and family experience.

See this ijaw FISHERMAN and CULTIST

GO AND REMOVE AKPABIO NAAA
EBOT

Ebot ikot
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
IJAW FISHERMEN TRYING TO CLAIM NDDC IT FUNNY SHAA

Those fishermen and cultist should be arrested ASAP

Idiotic people as if NDDC is their birthright

Nonsense FISHERMEN

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bofoy4:
Akwa ibom own NDDC

To hell lazy Ijaw joot

To hell I repeat

Effiong Akwa. Will remain as sole Admin for 4yrs and nothing will happen nobe Buhari govt we dey.

Akpabio till 2030
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by wiseone28: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

The only where in Nigeria that you will see tall people in numbers are the northerners..

So calling others dwarf when you yourself is not up to 5ft is laughable.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by wiseone28: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bofoy4:
IJAW FISHERMEN TRYING TO CLAIM NDDC IT FUNNY SHAA

Those fishermen and cultist should be arrested ASAP

Idiotic people as if NDDC is their birthright

Nonsense FISHERMEN

Edo useme
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by thatsleepboy1: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

So Akwa Ibomites are progressing, and till date, their people drive Keke and sell fufu on the roadside
Do I even know the meaning of progress, after all they are different types of progress grin grin

Theirs is better, atleast you hardly see wickedness in all of them but the ijaws are way different
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by ashawopikin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Ijaw youths of Niger Delta have invaded NDDC headquarters demanding immediate resignation of Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio for favoritism.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJaXY4tjhMl/?igshid=ity7kxix6czn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr0fCusN3ww
every time I jaw youths
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Let see, the shortest Governor was Ngige...
Now I wonder how many Governor is Obiano taller than?
Research why you lots are majorly pest to every other

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

Let see, the shortest Governor was Ngige...
Now I wonder how many Governor is Obiano taller than?
Research why you lots are majorly pest to every other
There is a big difference between Dwarf race and a nation having few short people. Even Ngige will be like Goliath in you people's land..

Dwarves
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by EPOMA(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Akada1:

Thank you my brother ,Timipre sylva is the minister for state of petroleum,all the money when him don dey embezzle,how many we Don protest ??

Please for your Information , Minister of state is a man without portfolio that liaised with the parties that deals with the main minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
wiseone28:
The only where in Nigeria that you will see tall people in numbers are the northerners..

So calling others dwarf when you yourself is not up to 5ft is laughable.

I'm yet to meet anyone from my street that Dwarf immigrants are taller than.

Ask anybody how men look like in Anambra.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by EPOMA(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Akpabio and Sylva should be banished from the Land undecided

Seeing people here argue for what they don't know , I have first hand info in NDDC , in the last 1 year akpabio has stolen over 50 billion naira and he is settling house members , no contractors are paid except the fraudulent jobs that Akpabio put in . I will not say more than this . He has finished NDDC . Even the forensic audit , efcc and icpc even dey beg for money when they saw the amount of money stolen from them . Akpabio is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is a big difference between Dwarf race and a nation having few short people. Even Ngige will be like Goliath in you people's land..

Dwarves

I bet Aki and Pawpaw are taller than everyone in your criminal village

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

I bet Aki and Pawpaw are taller than everyone in your criminal village
They have hormonal issues. Don't tell that you Dwarves now make mockery of the health challenged.

Dwarves these days sha
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Bkayyy post=97564468]
They have hormonal issues. Don't tell that you Dwarves now make mockery of the health challenged.

Dwarves these days sha[/quote
See this dirty FISHERMAN

CULTIST
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Dwarves these days sha

See dirty IJAW FISHERMAN ooo oo
Na waoooo
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Dwarves these days sha

So Ngige as a Governor and Obianio don't have any health issues in your eyes?

Ngige won't even be a PA in my state with that height of his

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can somebody tell me how tall is Arthur Eze?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bofoy4(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
From Ufot Joseph Ekaette to Akpabio as ministers of Niger delta.

And Dan Abia, Obong Nsima Ekere and the current sole admin Effiong Akwa as MD NDDC is a win win for Aks.

The truth remain that Akwa ibom will continue to dominate NDDC till thy kingdom cometh.

No Ijaw fisherman or Fishermen will be able to change this success story.

AKWA IBOM = NDDC

NDDC = AKWA IBOM

AKWA IBOM AMAKA
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bofoy4:

See dirty IJAW FISHERMAN ooo oo
Na waoooo

Ijaws are a million times better than this vagabonds.....
He is of the tribe of Lamentations and wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by 24SEVEN: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

We are solidly behind Ijaws,
We have nothing in common with Akwa Ibomites, leave our lands alone and go back to your glorified shithole on the outskirts of Cameroon.
By the time you push us to the wall, all ethnic nationalities in Rivers State will deal with your people, thesame way Andoni people did to you guys in Eastern Obolo!!
Fools!!!

I'm not sure your mental state is in order. So since you are now the spokesman of Ikwerre, tell me what is Ikwerre interest in your useless comment. Idiots shouldn't be allowed access to social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation / Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.