Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video (24982 Views)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
stanluiz:
We don't need them. What value are they adding to us. They are opportunist.

They should go and form the tower of Babel called Niger Delta republic so they can kill and finish themselves over land , power and dominance.
The luggage these people carry with them (victim mentality, entitled mentality, polluted environment, cultism, laziness, envy, poverty and what have you) far outweighs the so called benefit they have (oil) which is becoming outdated.
We should find a way and carve up to the sea or negotiate with any reasonable member of the tower of babel if need be which I doubt..

I am against inclusion of any member of SS in the promised land

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Mode4:

@seun
@justwise
@mynd4
@lalasticlala

I don't know why did guy is still allowed to roam freely in nairaland with this kind of hate he has towards Akwa Ibom people. Have you guys gone to see his post about Akwa Ibom people?

He had broken rule 2, 3 and 7 numerous times.

Nairaland Modes please do the needful. God bless you!

You are reporting an Ngwa man claiming to be Rivers for what?
Someone beatean blue black by an AkwaIbomite in Port harcourt after losing his girlfriend to the guy, why won't he be bitter about anything us....

leave the frustrated soul, he is my patient

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by bigfish3k: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Kinematics:
Well I side the Ijaws on this one. Its the turn of Bayelsa to produce the MD. Akwa Ibom has done its turn.

Akpabio is trying to play dirty, but he is dealing with the wrong people.
You are ijaw naa
Is timi alaibe not ijaw? Former MD
Is Godswill orubebe not ijaw? Former ND minister

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

The luggage these people carry with them (victim mentality, entitled mentality, polluted environment, cultism, laziness, envy, poverty and what have you) far outweighs the so called benefit they have (oil) which is becoming outdated.
We should find a way and carve up to the sea or negotiate with any reasonable member of the tower of babel if need be which I doubt..

start by telling your people that they shouldn't come back to Uyo, the inclusion can start with your people not coming back from the Christmas break.
Remain in the Southeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by DukeJoe17: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Benprass:

Shut up, dot ever compare that dead hausa /Fulani with us,

Remove the hausa and funani from the country and watch how the beauty of this country will come out,

So if a particular set of people dot like the way things are be done they should keep quite right? Now I see why the country is mess up because we got no each other back.
When people from ijaw were at the helm of affairs in NDDC Shea everything were right bba?
Selfish hypocrites
Like hausa/Fulani, like ijaw
Spits on them.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Kinematics:
Well I side the Ijaws on this one. Its the turn of Bayelsa to produce the MD. Akwa Ibom has done its turn.

Akpabio is trying to play dirty, but he is dealing with the wrong people.

Clearly differentiate between AKPABIO APC and AkwaIbom
Don't use Akpabio as a yardstick for AkwaIbom or the people of AkwaIbom..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Daytonbale: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:

For your information, I was at Akwa Ibom state to visit a friend doing his service there this Christmas, I can tell you confidently that there is no difference between Akwa Ibom and Ajegunle or Aba.
Udom e-warriors have been potraying the state in a good light to the expense of millions of Akwa Ibomites in intense poverty.
beware of this Fulani terrorist he is not from Rivers .

umam Aboki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

start by telling your people that they shouldn't come back to Uyo, the inclusion can start with your people not coming back from the Christmas break.
Remain in the Southeast
If Lagos and kano threaten Igbo traders, uyo go come put mouth.
Oga no make us give your brothers that litter everywhere in our villages doing Barber work and legbuke yoruba and Aboki treatment.

You wey dey talk which place your villagers dey if not villages in SE?

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This ijaw people and there oil Moni mentality.
I keep saying this that my beloved Niger Delta youth should forget about there oyel money mentality an hustle steadily to make a living for themselves (this everyday complain makes everyone see them as jobless mafos) why we have a lots of potentials over there,
Even if these oil money should be shared per plot of where is being found, many people shouting (our oil money) upandan wouldn't even get one Kobo,
Even some that will still receive the money, will still waste it, lets not forget this oil money shit
The same mentality that brought militancy, insecurity and forced all oil companies to relocate there headquarters out of ND,
Where does the monthly allocation of funds to each state in Nigeria come from?
All Nigeria states receives billions of naira from FG which comes from Niger delta. So they have the right to make whatever noise they want.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by stanluiz(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Their wahala too much. We must cut them off.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Amaso99(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Nanaborga post=97548623]What is even wrong with this ijaw youths , are they the only ones in niger delta , why not come together with the other youths in the region to speak one voice . Making Niger delta affairs look like an ijaw affair .

Akpabio can even go ahead and coordinate youths from ikwerre, urhobo , ibibio, ejagham , anang , itsekiri, efiks and the other many ethnic groups in niger delta to protest in his favor , the main reason for this protest is because akpabio is not from ijaw , so many fraudulent ijaw sons have held public positions and they don’t protest against them , they are hypocrites and trying to lord over niger delta affairs when they are not the only ones with the oil [/quote. I'm surprise you are in support of what akpabio is doing.
Appointing a sole administrator for nddc
Na waoh
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by pinkguy(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:
Please my Ijaw people pursue those dwarf thieves from NDDC.
Akwa Ibom people are very wicked and selfish, from today anywhere we see them in Rivers, we will deal with them.
After their people stole NDDC money and our illustrous Ogoni daughter exposed them, they have been trying to sideline their dwarf leaders even in the face of wickedness.

Akpabio must go!!!
Akwa Ibomites must leave Rivers!!!!
We have nothing in common with those dwarf from Cameroon!!!!
A bastard ethnic group!!!!!
lol the population of akwa ibibio in river state is more that all ur population in niger delta one day we wipe u from the surface of earth

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Amaso99(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Godpikin4real:
The oyel still de there?
if the oyel nor they wetin they survive Nigeria
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2020
stanluiz:
Their wahala too much. We must cut them off.
Simple.

Them be bad market and they will drag us down and corrupt our next generation

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by mogbeyiteren: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
But why should fulani people be working in Niger Delta Ministry
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

You are ijaw naa
Is timi alaibe not ijaw? Former MD
Is Godswill orubebe not ijaw? Former ND minister

Is Nsima Ekere not from Akwa Ibom not former MD?
Is Ufot Ekatte from Akwa Ibom not former minister?

The current minister, Godswill Akpabio is also from Akwa Ibom.

They've had their fair share.

The issue here is the Godswill Akpabio is undermining the process of appointing an MD.
It is Bayelsa state's turn.

Through his shenanigans he forced out the Ogoni man that was MD.

If any group deserves the benefits the most it is the Ijaw and Ogoni. How many other groups have sacrificed their sweat, safety and blood for the wellbeing of the region?

People from the LGAs that produce the bulk of Akwa Ibom's oil output are being marginalised in terms of political appointment and development.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Kinematics: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

Clearly differentiate between AKPABIO APC and AkwaIbom
Don't use Akpabio as a yardstick for AkwaIbom or the people of AkwaIbom..

The current MD is from where?
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

If Lagos and kano threaten Igbo traders, uyo go come put mouth.
Oga no make us give your brothers that littered everywhere in our villages doing Barber work and legbuke yoruba and Aboki treatment.

You wey dey talk which place your villagers dey if not villages in SE?

I thank GOD say Ashawo don reduce for AkwaIbom this December
I thank God say Singing Beggars for traffic and markets with children don reduce this December
I thank God say Gala, Towel and tooth pick hawkers don reduce this December

Just tell your Ashawos, Beggars, Hawkers and carts pushers to remain in the South East
Their menace from January to November is enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by emapeteum(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Uchasa:
Please my Ijaw people pursue those dwarf thieves from NDDC.
Akwa Ibom people are very wicked and selfish, from today anywhere we see them in Rivers, we will deal with them.
After their people stole NDDC money and our illustrous Ogoni daughter exposed them, they have been trying to sideline their dwarf leaders even in the face of wickedness.

Akpabio must go!!!
Akwa Ibomites must leave Rivers!!!!
We have nothing in common with those dwarf from Cameroon!!!!
A bastard ethnic group!!!!!
An average Akwa ibomite is far better than an ijaw person. bunch of lazy and criminal minded tribe. Sorry, Rivers state is not an ijaw state but a state that is made up of different people.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kinematics:

The current MD is from where?

He is from Akpabio not from AkwaIbom
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Daytonbale: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

E-warrior Online country
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by PHijo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
emapeteum:

An average Akwa ibomite is far better than an ijaw person. bunch of lazy and criminal minded tribe. Sorry, Rivers state is not an ijaw state but a state that is made up of different people.

You Igbos don't seem to be tired of attachment by force! Why can't you mind your business? Bunch of losers! Roaming round the world like a modern version of Cain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
emapeteum:

The guy you are talking to is an Ngwa Man claiming to be Rivers
He is no Ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Donspicey: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
festacman:
Ijaws are becoming the 'Hausa/Fulani' of Niger Delta who see themselves as political overlords.

The truth is that they are NOT the owners of NNDC. They are mere stakeholders like others. They should REST.

Come south nd repeat dis statement mk men use ur skull brew......

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Tekrify(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
They are protesting because they the ministry's boss is not ijaw...dat exactly how the Fulani people are
Benprass:

Shut up, dot ever compare that dead hausa /Fulani with us,

Remove the hausa and funani from the country and watch how the beauty of this country will come out,

So if a particular set of people dot like the way things are be done they should keep quite right? Now I see why the country is mess up because we got no each other back.
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by patrickmuf(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reason why I laugh at those that think the solution to our problem is division of the country. The once crying oppression now will tomorrow be the oppressors...
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:
E-warrior Online country
I am still looking for the spec of violence in my post.
I can see that you have nothing to say. Babylonian

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Kinematics: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

He is from Akpabio not from AkwaIbom

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Bkayyy: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
nsiba:

I thank GOD say Ashawo don reduce for AkwaIbom this December
I thank God say Singing Beggars for traffic and markets with children don reduce this December
I thank God say Gala, Towel and tooth pick hawkers don reduce this December

Just tell your Ashawos, Beggars, Hawkers and carts pushers to remain in the South East
Their menace from January to November is enough
LOL, ask any Igbo man you see about the song "Ukwu Nwaanyị Calabar"

Oga when we look at you people what we see are lazy dwarves and prostitutes, no offense

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by Daytonbale: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

I am still looking for the spec of violence in my post.

I can see that you have nothing to say. Babylonian
Ipob miscreants spotted
Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by pinkguy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Oga when we look at you people what we see are lazy dwarves and prostitutes, no offense
when we were producing first military commission in Nigeria v where were this mumu tribe ,LIEUTENANT WELLINGTON DUKE BASSEY

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Invade NDDC, Demand Resignation Of Akpabio: Video by nsiba: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

We see you lots as Akpara Nnege, Ino Nnege.
That is IBO harlots, thieves and fraudsters.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Turbaned The Defender (Dakare) Of Birni Gwari (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.