Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. (862 Views)

Sex Worker Clashes With Her Client Who Gave Her 1k Instead Of 7k Agreement(video / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by MediMedi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
She has been disturbing me to do Xmas for her, I went to her side and decided to visit her in their house.

I have total of #1,500 in the left pocket.
I separated it, put 1K in right pocket and 5H in left pocket.

When it was time for me to give her, I deep hand to the right pocket and squeezed it to her hand.

I realized it later, told my guys of the mistake There said I should invite her over and fu*k her.

This girl is hot and she's my church members......my flesh is willing but my spirit says NO.

Should I??
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by delishpot: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chewing gum boys and their priorities sha grin grin grin

While at it, catch HIV so you will rest. That would be a fantastic gaiin for your 5 hundi.

Na so dem dey zuzu about.... later they start harvesting heads and breasts to do money ritual after selling their original destinies for 1minute pkonyo. No be say their prick make sense sef

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
God punish this government. See how poor youths are now and think. So for your mind the 1k worth all her pride.

Chineke biko save us from this poverty land

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by Debzempire(f): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Because of 1k ? If yhu didn't have yhu shouldn't have given her..

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
God punish this government. See how poor youths are now and think. So for your mind the 1k worth all her pride.

You've never met him and you are already brokeshaming him....though what you typed is very right, the guy is poverty-stricken

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
delishpot:
Chewing gum boys and their priorities sha grin grin grin

While at it, catch HIV so you will rest. That would be a fantastic gaiin for your 5 hundi.

Na so dem dey zuzu about.... later they start harvesting heads and breasts to do money ritual after selling their destinies for 1minute pkonyo. No be say their prick make sense sef

You obiviously have daddy issues.
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by endsarrrs(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Reading. . .but bro, search in yourself and ask yourselF; "what do i want to be like in 2021"?! That should set a pace for better reasoning than wasting your time with the girl. She will only collect the 5H remaining without seeing pant even. . .
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by karkinase(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
MediMedi:
She has been disturbing me to do Xmas for her, I went to her side and decided to visit her in their house.

When it was time for me to give her, I deep hand to the right pocket and squeezed it to her hand.

I realized it later, told my guys of the mistake There said I should invite her over and fu*k her.

This girl is hot and she's my church members......my flesh is willing but my spirit says NO.

Should I??
Lol...you r funny grin
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by endsarrrs(f): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Its alrite to have emotions for someone
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by delishpot: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

You obiviously have daddy issues.

Is that all you have to say? Are you sure you dont have some more in there to spill? Dirty chewing gum boys everywhere undecided
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by Froshloaded: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
IceColdVeins:
You've never met him and you are already brokeshaming him....though what you type is very right, the guy is poverty-stricken
grin

From his reasoning one can guess or maybe he is one stingy guy with his monney

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by stupidmod2: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
another 15 yr old seeking stupid advice
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by karkinase(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
another 15 yr old seeking stupid advice
Maybe 14yrs sef...this romance section ehn. I just pray it changes come 2021..
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by stupidmod2: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
karkinase:

Maybe 14yrs sef...this romance section ehn. I just pray it changes come 2021..
it will only get worse, 1k naira n nah Bleep e dey think of
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by endsarrrs(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by BigBellyBurst(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
delishpot:

Is that all you have to say? Are you sure you dont have some more in there to spill? Dirty chewing gum boys everywhere undecided

Am not the one here that sounded troubled. You are.

If u doubt, kindly go through ur post again.
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by MediMedi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupidmod2:
it will only get worse, 1k naira n nah Bleep e dey think of
My guys taught of it, I said my body is willing and my spirit weak for it
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by chatinent: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
I suggest you go get a life.
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by SOZINN: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
MediMedi:

Should I??
U na mad man ooo
After your spirit don say no
You won confirm from our flesh again
����
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by delishpot: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

Am not the one here that sounded troubled. You are.

If u doubt, kindly go through ur post again.

Yeye dey smell angry
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by fati2001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
MediMedi:

Should I??

it's left for you

GO GET A LIFE...THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by BigBellyBurst(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
delishpot:

Yeye dey smell angry
Na now u know? tongue
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
chai see reasoning cheesy
op aint u a doctor?
i can expect any street guy having this mentality but not a doctor or would be doctor
u are a diffrent class abeg
no fall ur hand
what is 1k?
u have made the mistake so bone cheesy
if u want to sleep with her do it on a mutual basis and because u gave her an extra 500 naira grin
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by adesile8697: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
I suggest you go get a life.
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by delishpot: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
BigBellyBurst:

Na now u know? tongue

grin grin Carry go jor! Bad son of a good father.
Re: I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira. by Nazgul: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Poverty is really terrible...see how difficult it is for this guy to let go of ordinary N500. Buhari it will Neve be well with you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ Is This An Insult Too?(read) / Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.