Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? (29954 Views)

Should I Just Forget About Her? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2019
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.

Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.

She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by greatmarshall(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2019
If you like

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Tokziby: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Someone that is trying to shield u away from ur responsibility and allowing another guy to do it. And even have the guts to lie about her illness. It's better u just zero ur mind and move on.
She doesnt want ur care but someone else's...smh

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Avast(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:
As in I don dey on this girl matter since last year oo, I really like am much if I must Confess.
One thing happened yesterday and it Pained me so so so much. One of my neighbor in hostel fell sick early in the day and in the evening after church weekly meeting, I got to meet this babe as she was going back to her hostel and she was on a call and I heard a name that sounds like one of my sick neighbors roommate. She was asking the guy about the sick one (the sick one is her frnd like she claims). She was asking the clinic they took him too and so on, I could sense that she was kinda worried.
Later that night, she still called me again to go find out about the sick guy bcox he is my next neighbor. She still called the roommate to my sick neighbor again asking about his whereabouts and so on.

So later later sha, we dey chat for Facebook. So I was like why are you so worried Cox I cud sense dt she is kinda tensed.
She said
"the guy took care of her when she was sick, he was the one doing the stress for her when she went to clinic and now he is sick and she is stuck here and doesn't know which hospital they took him too"

Now here is my problem;
Most times when things are not really fine with this babe, I used to sense it or have dt kinda feelings dt sumtin is wrong with her. We stay in different hostel so we chat and call. When she was sick, she didn't tell me, I even told her that I av this feelings that she is not feeling fine but she lied and said she is fine. It was her younger sister dt later told me that she was admitted in a clinic. Imagine oo, I even offered to go with her whenever she is going for her injection and she was like no, she can take care of herself.
I couldn't force her but I never knew it was bcox of this guy she was doing this.

Guys, I'm not angry that she cared for a guy that cared for her but lying to me when she wasn't fine annoys me. I feel helpless and angry.

Maybe he who get more bargaining power gets the babe. Most times I av always wanted to help her but she always insist No, she doesn't wana stress me, I'm just a hustling student.

Guys, do u think I shud just end this with her and go my way.. I can't keep enduring this

Cc: AstroG funmisticqueen Blackivy29 Amatarasha Onyi22 stupidity iLegendd

What do you want to end when you haven't started anything. You guys are not in relationship so why stressing yourself.

342 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

.. Omo. This guy is running low on redpill drugs. Martinez79,more supplies for him. ASAP.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by lilmax(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2019

Because of a woman?

You have a lot to learn

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Olalan(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2019
She loves the other guy not you.......OP go find love elsewhere

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

If she tells you the clinic bill you go fit pay?Be happy that she doesn't want you to use you school fees to pay her medical bills.

32 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Olalan:
She loves the other guy not you.......OP go find love elsewhere
Let her open up to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
u are just worsening ur case for urself.

to start with,
have u made ur intentions known to dz girl vocally?

11 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by elmagnifico411(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2019
On point my Niggie, on point! There’s no relationship here.. guyman has been freinszoned, and he isn’t even aware.. Martinez, abeg come give the guy redpill.
Avast:

What do you want to end when you haven't started anything. You guys are not in relationship so why stressing yourself.

25 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

The girl doesn't like you and she keeps dropping so many hints yet you keep ignoring them. Let her go and stop hurting yourself

57 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Martinez79: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Omo. This guy is running low on redpill drugs. Martinez79,more supplies for him. ASAP.
Don't mind him.

@op

You are not serious and you are yet to take some red pills. She is not your girlfriend; she doesn't want you; and you are forcing yourself on her. Never love a girl that doesn't love you. No mutual love is better than one sided love. Person wey no like you no like you and you no go fit love the one you no go fit love. Stop trying and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

As a hustling student, leave girls alone and focus on your hustle and establish yourself. When you make it, you will still see girls. Girls no dey finish. It's not written anywhere that it must be that particular girl. No girl is special, irreplaceable, and indispensable. They can always be replaced and you can always find another one. Forget women and hustle. When you have too much money, you can get the best of them.

Whether you like it or not, as far as girls are concerned, their heart goes to the highest bidder (financially) that they can find. If you no get money, hide your face. That's how it is with women. Make sure you read my topic in my link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

When you are ready to settle down, pick one and marry. Don't do love, instead pick the one that will give you beautiful children and can play the role of a housekeeper. Romantic love is a scam.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by FROGMAN101(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2019
Martinez79:
Don't mind him.

@op

You are not serious and you are yet to take some red pills. She is not your girlfriend; she doesn't want you; and you are forcing yourself on her. Never love a girl that doesn't love you. No mutual love is better than one sided love. Person wey no like you no like you and you no go fit love the one you no go fit love. Stop trying and stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

As a hustling student, leave girls alone and focus on your hustle and establish yourself. When you make it, you will still see girls. Girls no dey finish. It's not written anywhere that it must be that particular girl. No girl is special, irreplaceable, and indispensable. They can always be replaced and you can always find another one. Forget women and hustle. When you have too much money, you can get the best of them.

Whether you like it or not, as far as girls are concerned, their heart goes to the highest bidder (financially) that they can find. If you no get money, hide your face. That's how it is with women. Make sure you read my topic in my link below

When you are ready to settle down, pick one and marry. Don't do love, instead pick the one that will give you beautiful children and can play the role of a housekeeper. Romantic love is a scam.

At some point you might need to stop helping these boys. Atleast for free.

The bold part i highlighted is why Women always win. And they will continue to win. They think abundantly, they know there are many many guys out there that will make them feel special.

These simps put themselves in a cage. They follow the hollywood fanfare. Shes special. I cant find any girl like her. Bla bla bla.

Do you think Women think like that?? They just explore the world and win.

Lastly no one is special. Doesnt take a lot for someone to be in a body bag. We will all die someday so whats the fuss?

Sigh.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Luckysbab: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2019
grin
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by yeyeboi(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Na U Sabi , Your Life Na Ur Hand E Dey

It’s Too Early For This Relationship Craps grin

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by bobokeshington: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2019
E no go better for love!! Dump her ass sharply. But before you do that, make sure you have inserted your gbola in her coochie...

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by SaintHilary(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
The truth is all dose guys dat tell u without money u can still hv d girl of ur dreams lied..Na Nollywood cus m

Face ur studies, come out with 1st Class
HUSTLE!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Mariangeles(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by A305: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Angry over nothing. Not like you cuaght her red handed and if your girl doesn't care about you, she wouldn't have told you the truth. If you not sure of your girl's feelings for you. Ghost her and see if she would come back, her coming back would indicate affirmative action of you not alone and dating yourself in the relationship. Be sure oftl that before you worry about her caring for another guy. See my sigg

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by julicia: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
You didn't really say whether the both of you are in a relationship, from what you said, it seems like you are chasing her. In that case if you come to find out she likes some other, better to give up on her now or you'll be coming back to ask us what to do because you learn she is getting close to some other guy. If you make her force herself to have a relationship with you, you'll only regret it later.

14 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by 9jayes: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by sweetonugbu: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Have you for once entered her center of gravity?

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Kerfuffle: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
You're not serious. Must it be that girl? No girl is irreplaceable. It is actually a form of self-insult to think a girl is not replaceable . Why subject your self to such ridicule for any lady?

If you're an undergraduate in this present Nigeria, girls should be the least of your worries, crave for success should be your number 1, 2 and 3 priority. you're better off facing your studies, don't let campus-proximity-induced love blind you. Pass out with flying colours and face your future squarely; I hope you are aware that the official unemployment rate in Naija is 15m+.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by anambraamaka: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Do you
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
DenreleDave:

She said

Now here is my problem;

She's not into you. Don't force it. Someone loves and appreciates you will come along and you will enjoy the relationship. Mutual love and understanding is essential in any relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by maynation(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
No don't forget about her.

Keep it going.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by biobab23(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Bros she never started any deep relationship with u.. Just try to give it more trial brother if turly u love her u gat lots of work to do cos someone else is taking her time
Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by udoekere: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Oya see broda,broda wey mumu,broda wey no get sense.instead of u to sit her down and look into her eyes and her this "AISHA BUHARI do you really love me,YES or NO?

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? by Ategberoson(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2019
are you sure you woo the lady and she say Yes or it's a friendship that you want to turn to relationship

your narrative doesn't show you're in a relationship with her and if you called that relationship then I tell you, the lady doesn't have feelings for u but for someone else

what I will tell you is this, don't force her feelings or relationship and don't end the relationship now. find a serious babe outskirt of your campus and bank your heart with, till you will know where her heart line with.

meanwhile before then give her space, don't let one Lady injure u ignorantly, a man have the privilege to date 5 ladies at a time. so why give yourself headache over one single lady

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.