Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38180 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by klins4213(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Passions? You don old o. Kai
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Ahmed4002(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
ishiamu:

Just watched the last episodes of vikings that was released yesterday.... Go see it that's if you haven't

I did man.

But poor plots from the director.

I didn't find all the episodes interesting.. At a point I just loose concentration. I just had to force myself to finish it
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Galapagous(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
movies 1. Shawshank redemption 2. dark knight 3. 3 idiots 4. inception 5.predestination honorable mention fearless forest gump the exorcist raid redemption titanic
series 1. game of throne 2. 24 3. avatar 4. prison break 5. boys before flower
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
typicalgamer:

My realest when i come I go gist una story

Something happened na cause am

Alright G
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Mitsurugi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Papadoh:

Isn't Kenshin a series?

Yes there's the animation Samurai X also known as Rurouni Kenshin but there's a 3 part human movie. Battousai battles Jin-e Udo in part 1 and then Makoto Shishio in 2 & 3 Kyoto burning. Look for it, amazing stuff!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SPLENDID25(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
SERIES 1. Merlin 2. Van Helsing 3. Sherlock Holmes in The 22nd century. 4. Y.O.L.O. 5. What Men Want.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2021
hellohgy:

Too Hot !!!!.

THE BEGINNING IS THE END.

THE END IS THE BEGINNING

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK smiley

I changed my Netflix profile name to ADAM grin
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by patwilly(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bolagabriella: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
internationalman:

The series is no longer downloadable in any site..
I thought as much. I've been looking for the series for awhile. I was only able to watch the season 1 on cd then.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by internationalman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
bolagabriella:

I thought as much. I've been looking for the series for awhile. I was only able to watch the season 1 on cd then.

They canceled it after one season
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Papadoh(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Yes there's the animation Samurai X also known as Rurouni Kenshin but there's a 3 part human movie. Battousai battles Jin-e Udo in part 1 and then Makoto Shishio in 2 & 3 Kyoto burning. Look for it, amazing stuff!
Okay. Appreciate the update.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bolagabriella: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
internationalman:

They canceled it after one season
But i saw on google that season 1-3 was released.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by chidiebere123(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Movie
Half of a yellow sun
Oracle
Black hawk down
Sometimes in April
Wolf warrior

Series
Warrior
Into the bad land
Virgins
Money heist
Spartacus
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by internationalman(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
bolagabriella:

But i saw on google that season 1-3 was released.

Maybe you are talking about the other traveler.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ishiamu(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Ahmed4002:

I did man.

I didn't find all the episodes interesting.. At a point I just loose concentration. I just had to force myself to finish it

I disagree it has a nice ending that suits every one to be honest
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Hullabaloon: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
ogbiwa:
Name the top 5 movies and top 5 series of all time that you've seen

Mine:

MOVIES

5 - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Air Force One (Harrison Ford)
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So that's mine. Let's have yours.

In your opinion, between two and a half and Modern Family, which is funnier?
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ibkayee(f): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
djpaparazzi:
Series
The men club
Legend of the blue sea
Bridgerton
Merlin
Big bang theory

Movies
Zootopia
Blended
365 days
Deep blue sea
The gods must be crazy
The Nigerian online series?
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by djpaparazzi(f): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
ibkayee:

The Nigerian online series?
yeah
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ibkayee(f): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
djpaparazzi:
yeah
I had a love hate relationship with the 1st season

Have you seen the 2nd? Yet to watch it
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Brukx(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Game of Thrones
Watchmen
Ozark
Succession
Penny Dreadful
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by djpaparazzi(f): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
ibkayee:

I had a love hate relationship with the 1st season

Have you seen the 2nd? Yet to watch it
I had seen s1 to s3, yet to watch s4 though. It's an interesting series, you should do see it.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
djpaparazzi:
I had seen s1 to s3, yet to watch s4 though. It's an interesting series, you should do see it.
Oh so they even have s3 and s4? Let me go and continue watching it. I stopped because they had a very long break once s1 had finished
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by djpaparazzi(f): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
ibkayee:

Oh so they even have s3 and s4? Let me go and continue watching it. I stopped because they had a very long break once s1 had finished
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Mryacks: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Movies:
The God father
Troy
Terminator
Usual suspects
The Thomas Crown affair

Series:
Spartacus
Friends
Graeys anatomy
Game of Thrones
Rome
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Jasonteague(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Movies
1. Step Up
2. Friday
3. The fighting temptations
4. Spy
5. The hangover

Tvseries
1. Smallville
2. One tree Hill
3. Merlin
4. Chuck
5. Madam secretary
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Hendrixxmalo: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ahmed4002:

I did man.

What happened in the episode
I taught Vikings don finishes ooo
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bolagabriella: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
internationalman:

Maybe you are talking about the other traveler.
You are right.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Juliearth:

Orgasms ke!! I enjoy watching them, but they always leave a bitter taste in my mouth because one way or another, a key actor always dies. But I would try and see these ones that you recommended

Watch American Sniper
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Watch American Sniper

Okay, thanks for the rec.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ogbiwa: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hullabaloon:

In your opinion, between two and a half and Modern Family, which is funnier?

Bro they're both really funny. But because I personally relate with Charlie's character, I chose two and a half. And even though I love modern family, the gay couple's scenes irritates me
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ogbiwa: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
edlion57:
I have rattle snake 1-2... I'm searching for the part 3.pls if u have it let me know...it is the only Nigeria movie I can watch everyday

Bro pls how can I get just that 1 and 2 you have.

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by ogbiwa: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Billy99:
watch "power" then come back quickly to edit this post.
No grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.