Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38169 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Xerox01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies;
Fast and Furious Franchise
3 Idiots
Super Fly
Colombiana
Wolf Warrior
Series;
Nikita
Game of Thrones
How To Get Away With Murder
Prison Break
Power and it's(Book II; currently airing)
Crash Landing on You (I had to put it)
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Godmademan(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
internationalman:
Does it mean everybody just really likes Game of Thrones or they are just following crowd preference?.

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree hill

Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill.
It's the. G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
I only have Two series I cherish and they are *Vikings *Salem
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by promisedeco(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series only
1. The legend of the seeker
2. 24
3. Money heiest
4. The vampire diaries
5. The big bang theory
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by kennie1312: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
My Best Ever Movies
Never Too young To Die
Terminator
The Hard Way
Jumong
Iron Empress
The gods Must Be Crazy
Power
Game of Thrones
Six
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Richykaycee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
My top movies/series Baby driver Iris(korea) A man called god Thief(1-15)korea lengend of seeker prison break K2(korea) City hunter(korea) Decoded(korea) money hesit. lord of the ring Atina(korea) Spartacus
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by WeRblessed(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Osuofia in London...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Plumville: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
series-
Greenleaf
Desperate housewives
Lost without a trace
Prison Break
Money Heist
Blacklist
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by inspayard(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series: Grey's anatomy, killing Eve, The resident, Salem,The Simpsons (animation) and all Nickelodeon sitcom lol

Movies: The witch, six underground, the hate you give, just mercy, adrift, five feets apart, Malcolm x and a lot more.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by osazsky(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Last castle
Deep blue sea
Into d badlands
Spatacus
Gods must be crazy
Problem child
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by apexJ(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
internationalman:
Does it mean everybody just really likes Game of Thrones or they are just following crowd preference?.

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree hill

Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill.

I love One tree hill. Though I didn't finish it
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by emperorAY(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Suits Ozark Godless Modern family How i met your mother Stranger things Perky blinders Shameless Barbaren Narcos Dope Seal team Westworld
the wire and the sopranos will make your list the greatest
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Slade47(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
My movies
1.john carter
2.eragon
3.jumanji 1 & 2
4.abaram lincon vampire hunter
5.madagascar
6.blade

my series 1.empire
2.grimm
3.designated survivor
4.avatar(the last air bender)
5.blackish
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Slade47(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
My movies
1.john carter
2.eragon
3.jumanji 1 & 2
4.abaram lincon vampire hunter
5.madagascar
6.blade

my series 1.empire
2.grimm
3.designated survivor
4.avatar(the last air bender)
5.blackish
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies: xmen first class, mr incredible, coming back from insanity, blue story, isakaba Series: prison break, heroes, 24, revolution, walking dead(S1-4)
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by hellohgy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
joshuaidibia:

I like your list
Check out these series :
Altered Carbon
Mandalorian
Queen Gambit
DARK. (if you're a LOST fan or love time paradox movies)

I have watched all the listed series.

I mostly enjoyed DARK and the queens gambit....

.Chaii....The plotline of DARK is so crazy I had to watch the explanation on youtube
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Yenefer(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
emperorAY:

the wire and the sopranos will make your list the greatest
okay thanks
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Jimmy17(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies
Harry potter
Inception
Spiderman 2002

Series..
The blacklist
Suits
Jumong
Money heist
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by KenModi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ahmad62:

Ah you just reminded me of president kirkman.. I miss designated survivor and 24

Those two propaganda series wey America use boost their image, especially 24 whose first episode was released two months after the 9/11 attack. They just tools of propaganda, like all other movies and series showing American forces and security agents doing the “impossible”.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Godmademan(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
MOVIES
1. Polar
2. War Dogs
3. Extraction
4. KItes (Indian)
5. 3 Idiots (Indian)

SERIES
1. Game of Thrones
2. Chicago Meds
3. Dr. House
4. Merlin
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by djpaparazzi(f): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series
The men club
Legend of the blue sea
Bridgerton
Merlin
Big bang theory

Movies
Zootopia
Blended
365 days
Deep blue sea
The gods must be crazy
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by sparta191(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Harry potter
Forever my girl
Beast of no nation
Home alone
Extraction

[color=#770077][/color
Every one hates Chris
Power
Merlin
Kyle xy
Nikita
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by SoulB6: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
My best series are:
Queen of the South
Legend of the seeker
Into the bad land
Money heist
Spactacus

Movie
Boyeka undisputed
Once upon a time in China and America
The Expandable
Pirate of the carabian, dead men tell no tales
Resident Evil
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by internationalman(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hillarie:

I don't even understand why I'm seeing GOT in people's lists. That series no worth the hype at all.
Meanwhile, I've seen The Originals and One Tree Hill in your list. You sabi good thing! �

Thanks. I really don't know the hype about GOT though.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Aziishyco(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree Hill
Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill
You definitely knows what good movie is all about, One tree Hill, prison break and traveller are very interesting movies.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by makinson2865: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Guy man Don port to Chinese drama. My love for Chinese drama knows no bound.

Series /drama

Fight breaks the sphere
princess agent
ashes of love
Love and redemption
Ice fantasy
And Kings women

Any other series apart from Chinese drama pls, count me out

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Ckmilly22(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
series prison break money heist into the badlands the legend of the seeker everybody hates Chris
movies blood diamond am in love with a church girl war zone the greatest showman
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bolagabriella: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
internationalman:

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree hill

Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill.

Kindly help me with the link to download the full series of "traveler".
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by obicoolnino: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ahmed4002:
Movies:

1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Deep Water Horizon
3. Acrimony
4. The Fault in our stars
5. Brave Heart

Bonus :

Hacksaw Ridge
Black Panther
Everything Everything
Message in a bottle
Dear John
The boy who harness the wind
Christmas chronicles 1 and 2
Christmas : Jingle Jangle

Series

1. Prison break
2. Breaking Bad
3. Money Heist
4. Game of Thrones
5. Vikings

Bonus:

Dare Devils
American Odyssey
Cursed
Strike back

Seems u watch lots of romance
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Ahmed4002(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
obicoolnino:

Seems u watch lots of romance

Of cos boss. I have a tons of them ooo,

Especially those from Hallmark
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
internationalman:

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree hill

Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill.

One tree hill and the OC though. Really caught my fancy.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by jay2smart19(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can't pick from movies which are my best but series? The following from recent time

Suit
Game of thrones
Power
Better call Saul
Money heist
Crystal meth(forgotten the name)
The interrogation
Empire
2 and a half man (the ones with Charlie)
Strike back

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.