Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38188 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by sholay2011(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series:

1. The Leftovers (especially season 2)

2. Watchmen

3. The Office

4. 24

5. Prison Break/Desperate Housewives

Movies:
1. Inglorious Basterds

2. Parasite

3. Moonlight

4. Silver Linings Playbook

5. Two Days One Night & Thunderbolt (Magun- the only Nigerian movie on my list).

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by IamFINESSE: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
wink
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by BigDawsNet: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tv series

Prison break
Breaking bad
24hours
Seals team
The last ship
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Kabir5643(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies
IT chapter one
Greatest showman
Lord of the rings
Rambo
Rocky

Series
Legend of the seeker
Spartacus
Game of thrones
Sex education
Power

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by holuwajobar(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
For series

Suits
Gray anatomy
Nikita
Salvation
Merlin

For movies

The sleepover
Tenet
Avengers
X-Men
The great wall

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by peacekante: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Prison break
Game of thrones
Vikings
Walking dead
Legend of the seeker/power

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Prison break. cool
Vikings
The last ship

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lost

Prison break....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Aremson14(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
1. MR.robot
2. House of cards
3. Game of thrones
4.money heist
5.the crown &legion

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by merits(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is what I watch everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by kiddkash(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
series

Arrow/Flash/Legends of tomorrow

Game of thrones

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Prison Break

movies

The Godfather

dracula untold

joker

American pie

fast & furious franchise
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by nwajesus12(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
I am a horror movie fan thus:
1. Jeepers creepers
2. The Hatchet
3. The conjuring
4. The Wrong turn
5. Anaconda
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by beejay501: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
One and only Raymond Reddington from the blacklist

Oh no.
It's Ragnar Lothbrook from vikings

Omo I don shayo sha, watin I type no follow, chai this az mad o

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Canberra55: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
CON AIR... baba that movie make sense that year ooo
ogbiwa:
Name the top 5 movies and top 5 series of all time that you've seen

Mine:

MOVIES

5 - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Air Force One (Harrison Ford)
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So that's mine. Let's have yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by GindoX(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellohgy:
Top 5 Series of All Time.

Breaking Bad.

Game Of Thrones.

Fargo

Ozark.

The Boys.

Breaking bad, i love that film.. a chemistry teacher turn drug lord... One lesson i learn is... Having an understanding wife.. his wife stood by him.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by sajmark(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
MOVIES
1. Black panther
2. John Wick
3. Apocalypto
4. black hawk down
5. Rocky
SERIES
1. warrior
2. prison break
3. 24
4. breaking bad
5. Vikings

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Cousin9999: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op is oyinbo. smh
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Antoeni(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Prison Break
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by deltateam: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbiwa:
Name the top 5 movies and top 5 series of all time that you've seen

Mine:

MOVIES

5 - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Air Force One (Harrison Ford)
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So that's mine. Let's have yours.

Where is Spartacus?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by WandaNara: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
ONE TREE HILL
NARCOS
TOP BOY
PRISON BREAK
BRIDGERTON

Movies

Love don't cost a thing
Daddy's little girls
Boys in the hood
Notorious
Coming to America

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Mykelhendriz: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series

Prison break
Merlin
Legend of the seeker
Into the badlands

Movies

Lord of the rings
Who am I
Twins warrior
Terminator
Once upon a time in China and America

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Lawrry(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eran iya Osogbo
Koto aye
Arelu
Ewuro
Agbara nla

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by 234dm8: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
What is so special about “Game of throne” that almost everyone is claiming to be a fan.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Uyi168: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Anas97(f): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series.
The originals
The blacklist
Power
Money heist
Nokia
Movies
Acrimony
Titanic
Rattle snake
Nneka the pretty serpent

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Kevinsamba: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Designated survivor
The last ship
The long road home
Man of war
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Liposure: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
For movies:Matrix, LOTR, Gladiator, terminator 2 and titanic. For series: game of thrones, the event, the transporter, merlin...
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Anas97(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series.
The originals
The blacklist
Power
Money heist
Nikita
Movies
Acrimony
Titanic
Rattle snake
Nneka the pretty serpent

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Unityp: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series
Game of thrones
Jumong
How I met your mother
Power

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by caprini1: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
I have zillions of movies and series,never satisfied.....,,but the most complete movie ever made,as in,it has everything is FACE OFF,Nicolas Cage & John Travolta.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by edobalo: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series:
- Money Heist
-True Blood
-Prison Break
-Tyrant

Movies:
-Lord of the Ring/The Hobbits.
-Gladiator
-Advengers/Endgame/Infinity war.
-Titanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.