Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? (38181 Views)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time / Top 5 Movies App For Android / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Power
Merlin
The flash
Two and a half man
prison break
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by StepTwo: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Game of thrones
Gangs of London
Power
Prison break
See

And the rest.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Originalsly: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
For today....

1. Coming to America
2. A Soldiers Story
3. Terminator
4. Ray (Ray Charles)
5. Malcolm X
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by harmony75: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
sound of music , the gods must be crazy,, money heist, man called god, desperate house wives
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by frankmoney(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Right now it's

1. Dark
2. The Mentalist
3. Fringe
4. GOT

For movies

1. Harry Potter series
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by deltateam: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Movies:
Home Alone 1 & 2.

Series:

You for add Problem child, super man, avengers etc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Son30(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbiwa:
Name the top 5 movies and top 5 series of all time that you've seen

Mine:

MOVIES

5 - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Air Force One (Harrison Ford)
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So that's mine. Let's have yours.

A movie list without The Shawshank Redemption is no list at all. Do it again. Add million Dollar Baby too!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by techstack: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series:
Homeland
Desperate housewives
The Good deeds

Black Hawk Down
The Croods 1 &2
Olympus Has Fallen

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Feelinso(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Serie Game of thrones Agents of shield Avatar (aang) Dark matter prison break

movies Matrix five feet apart we were soldier Fast n furious Resident evil
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Lazykulture: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies

1. Life in a year
2. Love and Monsters
3. Seven and a half dates
4. Rustom
5. The baby sitter 1 and 2

Series
1. The Originals
2. Shadowhunters
3. Never have I ever
4. Grown ish
5. How I met your mother
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Juliearth(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
SERIES
Breaking bad
The oval
If loving you is wrong
The haves and the have nots
blackish
Modern family
Boondocks
South park
American guy
Family guy
Money heist

MOVIES
The kingsman secret service
The kingsman gold circle
The hitman bodyguard
Sicario
Rustom
Geostorm
Greenland
London has fallen
Olympus has fallen
Insidious series
Wedding ringer
3 idiots
Like stars on earth
We are family

The list is endless

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Ikennablue(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
SERIES

1. 24 (How can you possibly rate any series above 24?)

2. Jumong.

3. Game of Throne

4. Money Heist

5. Spartacus

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by DieRich5: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
top series
Naruto
AOT
GOT
shooters
Smallville

Top movies
battleship
Lord of d ring
Harry Potter

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by bluefilm: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbiwa:

Mine:

MOVIES

The last battle between the humans ad th orcs is one of the most epic battle scenes of all time.

4 - The Rattlesnake
Surprising because I hardly watch Nollywood. But this Amaka Igwe's 95 or 96 classic is a legendary story (Ahanna, Peter, Adaugo etc)

3 - Black Hawk Down
My best war film of all time. Shows the gritty and not so heroic aspects of war fims. Same as Mel Gibson's We Were Soldiers and Tom Hank's Saving Private Ryan. Epics

2 - Troy
Achilles's "We are Lions" speech before the battle of Troy still leaves a lump in my throat whenever I watch it. As well as the death scene of prince Hector. I am still angry though that Paris and his lover get to survive after Troy was destroyed and everyone else died due to the stupidity they called love.

1 - Titanic
Everything about this movie intrigues me. Literally everything. From when the ship left Southampton, when Jack met Rose, that epic "My heart will go on" soundtrack against the backdrop of a ship on an endless ocean at night (tears). Even when old Rose threw the diamond into the black ocean and watched it sink to the bottom. Absolutely classic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back
The only downside to this series is that Michael and Scott are virtually unkillable. They'll enter a house with 50 armed hostiles shooting at them yet all the bullets miraculously miss them, yet they kill the hostiles with only one shot each. But other than that this series keeps me glued. Micheal and Scott's bromance is the highlight of the entire series

3 - Two and a half men
Only up to season 8 though. After they removed Charlie it became a snorefest. Ashton Kutcher did not in anyway make up for Charlie's absence in my opinion. But the seasons with Charlie oh my God grin

2 - 24
What can I say. I have learnt A LOT about politics, cyber warfare, terrorism etc from this series.

1 - Game of thrones
Every single scene in Game of thrones is a classic. Every single scene. No other series does this for me. I have probably watched all seasons at least 3 times

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

So this thing we discussed last nite, you don rush go post am for nairaland abi?

Na wa for you o. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by yahrant140(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series

Into badlands
Fargo
Prison break
Power
Empire

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Tolexy247: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Prison brake
SAW
No retreat no surrender
Hard target
Rambo
Indiana Jone
The mummy
The gods must be crazy
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Daum: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
internationalman:
Does it mean everybody just really likes Game of Thrones or they are just following crowd preference?.

Prison break
The blacklist
Traveler
The original
One tree hill

Terminator
Hard Target
Cyborg
Odyssey
3 days to kill.

Your choices are wow
Most people won't remember them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Olutobasam(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movie
Hateful Eight

Series
Game Of Thrones
Jumong
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by juniorstar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
lord of the rings,
titanic,
Rambo,
odyssey,
Scarface

prison break
money heist
game of thrones
24hrs
spatacus

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by profsein007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Only one guy mentioned "Spartacus" as part of the series.

Shey na only us like the am ni?

God bless you brother for coming out clean wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Rikidony(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
MOVIES

The lord of the ring

Mission impossible

JOHN WICK

TROY

SERIES

1) GAME OF THRONES
2) THE BLACKLIST
3) THE ORIGINALS
4) THE 100
5) MONEY HEIST

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by joeyswift(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Movies

1. Road to perdition
2. The last of the Mohicans
3.Saving private Ryan
4. Forest gump
5.Lord of the rings trilogy

Series
1. Big bang Theory
2. Game of thrones
4. How I met your mother
5. Ground floor

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by slowice(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Series..

Hell on wheels
Game of thrones
Walking dead
Suits
Orange county
Power

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Vinnyx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Top 5 movies

1. Kingsman: The secret circle
2. Avengers : Endgame
3. Titanic
4. The greatest showman
5. Blue Story

Top 5 series

1. Breaking bad
2. Game of thrones
3. Ozark
4. Money heist
5. Power

Honorable mentions:

How I met your mother
Stranger things

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Dididrumz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Game of thrones!

Prison break!! cool

T-bag, that guy is a beast in an interesting way grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by shamsin6300(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kriss216:
Movies;

In no order;

1. Half of a Yellow sun

2. Beast of no Nation

3. Hotel Rwanda

4. Escape from Pretoria

5. Fast Five

Series;

1. Designated Survivor

2. The Brave

3. The Rain

4. Prison Break

5. Money Heist

I watch the last of your best movies selection and the last one under series ( Money heist)
I don't know if i am a witch or not, but I wanted all those money heist Men to be killed it drives me joy.
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by Luisema4luv(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbiwa:

Mine:

MOVIES

4 - The Rattlesnake

3 - Black Hawk Down

2 - Troy

1 - Titanic

Notable mentions:
Robo cop
Con air
12 years a slave
Harriet
The notebook
Hotel Rwanda
Wedding party
The Mummy
Mr Bones
Black November
American sniper

SERIES

5 - Modern Family
My favorite characters
Jay Pritchett
Luke
Dylan grin
Phil
Gloria

4 - Strike Back

3 - Two and a half men

2 - 24

1 - Game of thrones

Notable mentions:
How I met your mother
Friends
The Punisher
Orange county
Money heist

op u no put "breaking bad" for ur series..... U never watch better series b dat
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by EmmanuelBanks: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
hellohgy:
Top 5 Series of All Time.

Breaking Bad.

Game Of Thrones.

Fargo

Ozark.

The Boys.

bros I swear you get mouth, you see that breaking bad...na my best of all series be that
Re: What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? by nini007(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
OP, I like your music taste. You didn't mention X-MEN Bor you don't like it? I'm enjoying this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.