Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation (900 Views)

Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / 7-Year-Old Girl Killed In Fight Between Soldiers And Police In Maiduguri / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by SATANNIST: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
i am seeing stupid headlines about how police assaulted a woman.
why are you idiots not talking about how she assaulted him a d he retaliated back.
Nigerians dont ask to know the root of the matter
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by dawnomike(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
If a lady or anyone for that matter assaults a police officer... In as much as the culprit does not bear arms and can be overpowered and subdued. The right thing to do is to put the fellow behind bars not burst her nostrils sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by GhostWisperer: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
SATANNIST:
i am seeing stupid headlines about how police assaulted a woman.
why are you idiots not talking about how she assaulted him a d he retaliated back.
Nigerians dont ask to know the root of the matter
product of a burst condom and absentee father. So an unarmed woman can assault a police officer and they can't subdue and arrest her?

Bastard!
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by SATANNIST: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
GhostWisperer:
product of a burst condom and absentee father. So an unarmed woman can assault a police officer and they can't subdue and arrest her?

Bastard!
your mama is next. na her toto the police go shoot am
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by GhostWisperer: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
SATANNIST:
your mama is next. na her toto the police go shoot am
na Satanists like you go use iron rod brand your wife pussy and sodomize your unborn daughters.
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by SATANNIST: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
GhostWisperer:
na Satanists like you go use iron rod brand your wife pussy and sodomize your unborn daughters.
after doing it to your mama
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by GhostWisperer: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
SATANNIST:
after doing it to your mama
na your mama you dey protect?

Mami, Na me for be your papa if I no be gentleman when queue for long line dey wait for my turn with your mama when be the town tart grin
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by SATANNIST: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
GhostWisperer:
na your mama you dey protect?

Mami, Na me for be your papa if I no be gentleman when queue for long line dey wait for my turn with your mama when be the town tart grin
english or pidgin pllease
Re: Woman Assults And Insults Police And Police Assult Her Back Out Of Provocation by GhostWisperer: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
SATANNIST:
english or pidgin pllease
this purge of nature who self-styled himself Satanist is already bamboozled grin

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Friend Flog His Cheating Girlfriend In An Hotel (video) / Video: Money Ritual! Suspected Yahoo Boys Seen Bathing Without Clothes In Market / We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.