Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,165 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? (5088 Views)

What Happens To Your Shares After Death? / Your Shares Certificates Are They Safe In Your House? / Want To Sell Your Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by mastro: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
Can I echo the comments about using your brokers to transact these deals and not handing over cash for certificates in Mr Bigs (not that anyone here would be that naive, I HOPE). As a further precaution if looking for a broker please do your due diligence before hooking up with any one soliciting on this thread, I'm sure they can provide references etc when asked.

Having said that, this is a really, really good idea. IMO it is probably worthy of a sub-board all of it's own, any one who has gone through the pain of getting their brokers to carry out instructions in a timely fashion will know exactly why it would be useful.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by unleashit(m): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2007
@ all
lets put hands together and beat the street. I have a wonderful idea that can make every one of us who take part in the stock market threads millionaires within a short period. If you are interested in knowing how we can do this send me a mail @ beatdstreet@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by frankiriri(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2007
upson:

guys be cautious shocked, shares and financial instruments, no be jankara market oooooooooooooo.
if u need to buy or sell, consult a professional stockbroker, accountant or financial adviser.

no talk say them no tell you oooooooo tongue

No one is saying advisers are not necessary. If you are going to buy a car you take a mechanic to do the inspection but if you have a fair idea of the price you negotiate yourself.
Brokers come in when you have found a willing buyer or seller as the case may be.
As I said before, caveat emptor. Do the necessary due diligence before committing.
If you are buyer only pay through a recognised broker.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by AtamMan(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
@FrankIriri
I would give u 5k units of Dangote, if are you ready to sell some of the premium insurance stocks that you may hold to me? The same applies to any reader here, why not sell to the man or woman who has something you want to buy anyway.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by crazyT(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ All

Please I want (at least) 100,000 Units of Staco Insurance @ 2.20 per slot
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by frankiriri(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2007
How could I leave out intercontinental
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by 1forall: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2007
This is a great innovative thread.
To all the skeptics and pessimists, this thread simply helps your broker to dispose of your shares faster since he doesnt have to search for a buyer.
Its a buyer-seller meeting forum and thats all.
Happy (horse grin) trading!
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by RichDad1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
Please i need 50,000 units of staco and 40,000 units of Aiico , Cupidkenny@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Tzar(m): 3:10am On Jul 09, 2007
For Sale!
2000 units of Zenith
3000units of Unionbank
1500units of Accessbank

Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by reka(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
i have zenith bank shares for sale. 1000units. any interested buyer should call 08033309720 or 08051145844.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by dejia(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2007
Hi everyone,

I really love this thread. I am interested in Buying from the secondary market but i dont have broker. I have read,heard diffrent stories about brokers, how they hold ur money,claim not to get a buyer,over charge u, etc.
Pls. can u guys advice me from EXPERIENCE which stock broking firm is RELIABLE and that u can recommend for me. Am out of the country , but come to Nigeria every 3months.I will prefer a broker that is online, so that i can chat with him or her on a regular basis .
i have lsome shares certifcates from various PO i bought , i dont even have a CSCS number.and i have close to 1M to trade with in the secondary market
Pls. advice
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Pelican(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2007
dejia:

Hi everyone,

I really love this thread. I am interested in Buying from the secondary market but i don't have broker. I have read,heard diffrent stories about brokers, how they hold your money,claim not to get a buyer,over charge u, etc.
Please. can u guys advice me from EXPERIENCE which stock broking firm is RELIABLE and that u can recommend for me. Am out of the country , but come to Nigeria every 3months.I will prefer a broker that is online, so that i can chat with him or her on a regular basis .
i have lsome shares certifcates from various PO i bought , i don't even have a CSCS number.and i have close to 1M to trade with in the secondary market
Please. advice

My brother, I have been into stocks for about 10yrs now. I think I have experienced quite a number of brokers directly and indirectly. Presently I have 3 different ones I'm using, after my very ugly incidence with one bad boy who operated with the name SEBVIC INVESTMENT LTD as an agent to SUPRA COMMERCIAL TRUST LTD. Run away from anyting like these. They are cobras. Of the 3 I use I have found OPTION SECURITY LTD very reliable and efficient. I say this with every sense of sincerity and I know by God's grace you'll in no time discover and appreciate this truth. My account officer there is one Mr Gbadebo. You can get him on 08033462479. You may contact me by mail for further details and my own number if need be. tempore07@yahoo.comĀ  Cheers!
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by dejia(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2007
Thank you. i will send you an e.mail. Hope they are based in lagos and are avaiable online?
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Pelican(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2007
dejia,
They are based in Lagos. Their website is www.optionssecurities.com or Email optionssecurities@yahoo.com , optionssecities@linkserve.com
I have never communicated with them via these means. I only copied it from yhere receipt with me.
All the best broda !!!
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by omooba72(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
@all, i have 33,000 units of skye bank shares to sell , if you are interested pls mail me on <lanreaina@operamail.com>
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by bianworld(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
frankirir, i work for a stockbroking firm(omas investment and trust coy. ltd) and we can help you purchase these shares u wanna buy .Get in touch with me if u are ready on 07030609221 or my e mail freebiesworld@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by bianworld(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2007
dejia,a trila will convince you if u deal with my stockbroking firm their name is Omas inestment and trut coy. ltd.Get in touch with me at 07030609221 or freebiesworld@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by bianworld(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
dejia their website is omasinvestments.com.Jst gimme a call and i will give you their office add
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by stanchuks(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2007
@All
Anyone intrested in Transcrop shares i have 47,000 units
contact me on
talk2ugwu@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Opomulero1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
Brilliant, frankiriri; really great idea, this thread.

One comment, and a proposal below:

1. CAUTION!!! From a thread intended as an "exchange", this thread could very easily be turned into a billboard for sundry brokers (some who's names one has never heard, and whose proclaimed "websites" simply don't exist - or is it that someone gave the wrong URL?). They're swarming in like sharks smelling blood. Or am I just being paranoid?

2. Is it possible to build all the offers and bids on this thread into some kind of a chart, so that one can, at a glance, know what's still available or being sought, without having to search through the whole thread (which is already growing quite fast). I don't know if the design of this forum would allow for this - just thought it would be cool.

Cheers all, and careful out there; the sharks are (always) amongst us.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by dashkk(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
plz,as some are selling their shares.which time did they want to make the profit?i want to know more.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by calyx: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2007
I thank Nairalanders who have been getting in touch with me for investment in Access bank shares.I also ask other Nairalanders who have concluded their analysis and resolved to invest in Access bank to please contact me through;

ohajic@accessbankplc.com or call 08037798045 for callistus.

I dont want to unduely interfer with our different opinions on investment in Access bank but I know that a company who
could go all the way to ensure that excellence and ethics is highly maintained by her work force combined with a crop of
well trained, highly selected performers has only positive results to achieve.
Personally I have decided that having to work as hard as I do, almost having my life controlled by the work,my relatives
also will stand to reap the benefits of my hardwork.
You also have an opportunity to take part in this offer today, afterall we are still brethren in Nairaland.

please mail or call me so you can buy from me. Just like with our customers, the investor- contacts you make is an appraisal mark for the staff of the bank.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Nevada: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2007
FRANKIRIRI,Many thanks. Honestly the idea is overdue. Rather than giving your broker instruction while you already have someone waiting to buy your shares, you can go ahead to sell, then you put your broker in the know to execute the deal.

Frank, please I ahve FIFST INLAND to sell now.

Contact me on 08034002463 or email me - chidi.ejimbe@westfieldenergy.com

Regards
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Nevada: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hello Frankiriri, That thing there is FIRST INLAND BANK shares . Sorry for the wrong spelling

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Nevada: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
I need INTERNATIONAL ENERGY to buy. Who has should reach me on 08034002463
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by frankiriri(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
I want 5000 units of Oceanic and 5000 units of Dangote. Please holla me at frankiriri@yahoo.com
or 08023193640 or 08038421775 or 018983359.
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by toluxa1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2007
Please i want to ask is iyt possible to sell my Transcorp shares when I have not received my Share Certificate? I bought from the last IPO but they havent sent my share certificate. Is it possible to sell the shares. Again is it possible to cash my dividend into a savingsd account?
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by frankiriri(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
toluxa1:

Please i want to ask is iyt possible to sell my Transcorp shares when I have not received my Share Certificate? I bought from the last IPO but they havent sent my share certificate. Is it possible to sell the shares. Again is it possible to cash my dividend into a savingsd account?
No. You cannot sell without the certificate.
You can also not pay dividend into a savungs account except it is one these hybrid account or where the bank decides to allow it.
I know Zenith bank allows some customers pay dividend into their savings account
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by AtamMan(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
frankiriri:

I want 5000 units of Oceanic and 5000 units of Dangote. Please holla me at frankiriri@yahoo.com
or 08023193640 or 08038421775 or 018983359.

I could offer you 5k units of DSR, but what price are you willing to offer?
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by DisGuy: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
you are the seller wink
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by frankiriri(m): 6:35am On Aug 07, 2007
N38 for DSR.

N29 for Oceanic

I am also willing to pay N17 for IBTC

Let me know how I can contact you
Re: Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? by Iwerebor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
Roughcut, I have sent a mail to you. I am very much interested in buying your 50k plus units of access bank shares.
I need IBTC too. Big numbers or large units, if you will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell / Plots For Sale at Cedarwood Boulevard,Close to Abraham Adesanya Round About,Ajah / 50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.