Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Should I Go On With The Relationship Since He's Christian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With The Relationship Since He's Christian (565 Views)

See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go On With The Relationship Since He's Christian by seanjost: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
What d'you say?

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship Since He's Christian by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hi, here's what I'll say. The way and manner in which a person reacts and thinks about a dream is more dangerous than the dream itself.
Let me give this example: a pastor once said he dreamt and saw himself in a coffin with wool in his nose which according to a majority of people meant death, or like a few would say, death is around the corner. When he woke up he said to himself that means I'm getting a new car and he thanked God for his new car, that same month he got a new car. The pastor is still alive and well till date.
God gives faith, devil gives images. That's why God says what you presume in your heart so shall it be and devil shows you a beautiful image of something, drops some thoughts in you and watches how you react, just as he did with Jesus even with men, he'll show you a beautiful damsel drops some ideas in your head and watch you fool yourself, even as he did with eve.
You had a bad dream to you it means something bad, my dear you better expect something bad and start praying, you don draw problem for yourself be that.
As for the lady, leave the guy he's not for you, go for deliverance.
If you wanna escape that rat race of you and demons, train your mind in God's word, listen to the right pastors (very important, your church shapes the kind of person you'll become). Only then will you realize bad dreams can't shape your life.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go On With The Relationship Since He's Christian by tyup(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dreams ain't real. Go back

(1) (Reply)

After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig / Can You Put On Suit Without Having A Personal Car? / NO GO LOOSE GUARD Ooo...Make This Year Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.