Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1271 Views)

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by krissy111(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by thesicilian: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry about that, I feel your pain. You should have gone to a female friend instead to comfort you. No one deserves to be taken advantage of in their weakest moment.
Whether there's money to 'pursue' the case or not, you should still have reported him to the police, at least just for the records.

1 Like

Re: ... by Danielomisco(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Get out abeg!kings be careful of lose girls!!

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Curse him with the blood of your menstrual period. Blood is powerful. Curse him with impotence and elephantiasis of the scrotum

2 Likes

Re: ... by longetivity(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Report him to the police
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pele he slept with you while on your period... I don't know what to say than sorry sometimes alcohol makes you do things you shouldn't do and sometimes it is deliberate.I hope you can't get pregnant since it was during your period. I would advise you to see a counselor. He is probably intoxicated combine with Konji his brains would be misrepresenting information.
Re: ... by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Danielomisco:
So what makes her a loose girl? Or is it because you're in the comfort of your 2 by 4 cubicle that you can just be running your mouth like diarrhea?

1 Like

Re: ... by longetivity(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Curse him with the blood of your menstrual period. Blood is powerful. Curse him with impotence and elephantiasis of the scrotum
calm down Ma
Re: ... by Nazgul: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry about your ordeal. Drinking vodka in a guy's house... I mean what were you thinking?

Well...you can report him to the police.

For evidence that one is simple. Just chat him up on WhatsApp concerning the issue and make him admit it, then screenshot your chats before he deleted them and contact a human rights lawyer who will pick it up from there.

Make sure you follow this case. It's high time this rapists are dealt with. They're the ones giving we guys a bad name.

1 Like

Re: ... by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
mtcheew dis movie na bollywood abi gollywood?
Re: ... by MANSPRIDE: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na wao.
This is so sad.
Re: ... by longetivity(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Danielomisco:
pass me the weed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
calm down Ma
I'm calm. Since she has no physical evidence of the assault to take to authorities, and she doesn't have money to pursue the case, she should do the next best thing while restrategising.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oh God
See finishing

Ishilove:

So what makes her a loose girl? Or is it because you're in the comfort of your 2 by 4 cubicle that you can just be running your mouth like diarrhea?

But to be frank, no one deserves to be taken advantage of even at their weakest moments. Only animals do that. And he was saying his alter ego was controlling him, mehn, that guy is psycho.

For you to have gone to his house shows you were trusting. I guess you have learnt in an hard way that anyone can be an animal, even your so called friends. My advice to you is take it to God. I'm not one of those religious fanatics but in this case, you are helpless. Going to the police without evidence and the police not doing anything to him will hurt badly. So pray. To whatever you believe in. Thank God you can't get pregnant. But go to the hospital to be sure you aren't infected.

It is well with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by culf: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
so sorry dear. please talk to a professional, talk to a doctor. Forget about hurting him first, your health and sanity is more important now, do that first and later you can get justice.

please remember to be strong, stay strong, you have so many people (Us) that love you and will always stand by you.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nazgul: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm calm. Since she has no physical evidence of the assault to take to authorities, and she doesn't have money to pursue the case, she should do the next best thing while restrategising.
She can chat him up like I suggested... he'll definitely admit it once they chat. She can use that evidence to nail him.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello, rape is really bad and can leave stigma in its victims. Please, visit any lab you can find to check for infections, take antibiotics too.
For the guy matter, talk to God about him.
Please, also try going for therapy or talk to someone in your church or a good friend. It helps a lot. If this hatred in your heart doesn't leave it gonna be bad for you and every guy you come in contact with. I am so so sorry for what he did to you. I pray God keeps you stronger. Stay blessed!
Happy New Year in advance.
Re: ... by Godoverevery: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Firstly I condemn his action and he needs to face the consequences by you reporting him but I must blame you also.

Am very sure he was already making advances towards you but you decided to stick around him because of financial gains.....it makes no sense been close to a guy who isn't your bf it most times results in the guy getting wrong signal.

You actually went to stay with a guy who isn't your bf and you both were drinking vodka..... only God knew what you said or did in your drunk state that trigger him.

1 Like

Re: ... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
The fault is yours. When u r n0t in ur right sense . .u should stay al0ne 0r c0me nairaland to cause trouble. .vent ur anger here and relax . . he wil go scot free for this. . He raped u in his house. . And he is n0t ur bf . . U av n0 pr0of my dear. Just b0ne that side and just give him like 20 curses. . pele my dear. Go hospital for checkup. .infections and others. .I LOVE U N0N THE LESS. LOVE UR COURAGE. whenever stuff befalls u. . getting sad or m0ody w0nt s0lve. .think of solutions

1 Like

Re: ... by odinson1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

She can chat him up like I suggested... he'll definitely admit it once they chat. She can use that evidence to nail him.

Screenshoted Chats aren't verifable Evidence. Like how do you expect her to prove he was the one she was chatting with? Someone can easily frame someone through chats so the court won't accept that Evidence
Re: ... by debbydams(f): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
But na wa o. how can a guy raped a lady with blood, the guy don collect beta curse,, do u really to report the case? How about money,, can anyone here help this lady cry I no dey too buoyant I for send something to her, chai cry

1 Like

Re: ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
In this life, shit happens. Hope you used some spermicide first because your health is most important b4 you think of repaying him,when you've recovered then you can proceed to Bleep him up..
Re: ... by odinson1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

curses are Useless and powerless
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry ooo, but you share in the blame,why go to an irresponsible man's house to seek solace,may God comfort you.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
I would have loved to see the look on your face as you were typing this Story...It Shows You're not Serious at all...Just Go for Second Round or Summon courage and move on.
Re: ... by Godoverevery: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
But na wa o. how can a guy raped a lady with blood, the guy don collect beta curse,, do u really to report the case? How about money,, can anyone here help this lady cry I no dey too buoyant I for send something to her, chai cry
She brought it upon herself ....why go to a guy place in that state and be drinking with him.......it makes no sense
Re: ... by Nazgul: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
odinson1:

Screenshoted Chats aren't verifable Evidence. Like how do you expect her to prove he was the one she was chatting with? Someone can easily frame someone through chats so the court won't accept that Evidence
Lol, my brother I've done it before for a female friend who got raped, and it worked perfectly. The guy is still in jail as we speak.

The only thing there is that you must have the guy's contact, then initiate chat with him concerning the issue. Ordinarily he'll sound remorseful. That's all you need.

Just screenshot his profile bearing his number, then screenshot the chats in a way that his number will be visible.

Then take it up, once the police comes the first thing they'll do is to size his phone then check his chats, once it's confirmed he'll be arrested.

You can then get a human rights lawyer to press charges with your evidence, he'll definitely go to jail.

Ignorance is what makes many rape victims unable to fight for their rights. Once you have basic knowledge of the consistution or knows someone who does, believe me, that guy will spend nothing less than 15 years in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by debbydams(f): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godoverevery:

She brought it upon herself ....why go to a guy place in that state and be drinking with him.......it makes no sense
she made that mistake.. I had one stupid hrt brk back den in 2016, I waka go bar jeje drink to stupor some people help got a bike � nd I went to my house � entered my room nd slept off. Woke up the. Next day nd moved on.. I hate myself fr drinking that day.. Someone should just help dx lady
Re: ... by Privatepart00: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wonderful
Marvelous
Awesome
Amazing
I was thinking girls like the company of their fellow female
You ended up going to a guy’s house
Wonderful
Marvelous
Awesome
Amazing
The guys you people so detest now became a shoulder to rest on?
His shoulder has reseted your factory settings .
That’s if the story actually happened.
He showed you his plan for 2021?
@ Krissy111 how old are you?
Dude has ticked his register .
Onto the next guy that’s interested to show you something in the kitchen.
Re: ... by Godoverevery: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
debbydams:
she made that mistake.. I had one stupid hrt brk back den in 2016, I waka go bar jeje drink to stupor some people help got a bike � nd I went to my house � entered my room nd slept off. Woke up the. Next day nd moved on.. I hate myself fr drinking that day.. Someone should just help dx lady
Her case will be hard to fight..... drinking alcohol is the issue here.....the guy can easily deny it was a rape but rather consentual.
Re: ... by Godoverevery: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol, my brother I've done it before for a female friend who got raped, and it worked perfectly. The guy is still in jail as we speak.

The only thing there is that you must have the guy's contact, then initiate chat with him concerning the issue. Ordinarily he'll sound remorseful. That's all you need.

Just screenshot his profile bearing his number, then screenshot the chats in a way that his number will be visible.

Then take it up, once the police comes the first thing they'll do is to size his phone then check his chats, once it's confirmed he'll be arrested.

You can then get a human rights lawyer to press charges with your evidence, he'll definitely go to jail.

Ignorance is what makes many rape victims unable to fight for their rights. Once you have basic knowledge of the consistution or knows someone who does, believe me, that guy will spend nothing less than 15 years in jail.
it can only work if the isn't rich....trust me she will most likely lose this case.....they were both drinking.(account of the event will be doubted).

she can't even remember what he told her that made her go into his room
Re: ... by Theboy21: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Out of all your friends you choose to be with a guy, you on your fvckn period but still sip on a high drink n the modafucker still smash you like that...theres two side of a story, lets not conclude yet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIGURE 8: Chigul Shows Off Incredible Weightloss Transformation (photos) / Have You Ever Imagined What The World Will Look Like Without Sex? / Why I Always S*x My Uncle Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.